Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
At the Mall, or Some Call Him... Tim

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

PRE

Arriving at the mall, Derek and Erica head toward the office where Derek encountered Tim last time.

"I have a job I'd like you to handle," he tells Erica. "While I talk with Tim, I'd like you to get a read on his desires, both current and, if possible, deeper ones. That might give us some information of use, or some leverage to resolve this situation."

Erica nods with a smile. "Ask him some tricky questions if you can, it'll be easier if he's thinking about what he wants."

To the pair of Spring courtiers, the mall is no where near as busy as pre-Christmas with shoppers trying to save their money again. Despite this there are still people spending as the madness of the holiday season passes for another year. Better still, schools are back in business so there are even fewer children than last time.

Even stranger still, there is no music pumping over the mall's speakers.

PRE

Derek watches the flow of shoppers and attempts to direct Erica so they can both slip down the hall to Tim's office during a moment when there are so many people near the hallway that their movement is unlikely to be noticed.

Do you need Stealth rolls?

Derek finds the doors that lead to the corridor where Tim's office is. However, they have POLICE: RESTRICTED tape across them, cordoning it off.

Erica frowns, glancing around. "If I make a distraction, could you slip inside, try to find out what's happened?"

PRE

"I can try," he says. "I might also be able to bluff past. What are you going to do?"

Atlas arrives at the mall, parking his used but well maintained truck in the parking lot before making a beeline to the same doors he used to get to Tim's office the last time.

Except, getting there, he finds two things: People he knows, and police tape.

"Hey... what the hell happened here? This doesn't look good at all... Oh, Swilla said he was fine watching Crunk... and considering what we think we're finding out, it's probably safer than we first thought... so I came to meet you here."

Erica nods at Derek and then smiles at Atlas. "Hi, nice to see you again." She looks back to Derek, and then addresses them both. "I'll be a damsel in distress Derek, it'll let you two slip in, just give me a moment to get what I need." She glances around, then begins heading for a shop with a window displaying several vases.

Atlas smiles as Erica greets him. He stands with his feet shoulder-width apart, his large arms crossed over his chest, his 6 foot 6 inch frame almost a head taller -- or more -- than anyone else in their immediate area. Atlas watches her go, and still looking at Erica, addresses Derek.

"You know I don't really 'slip' anywhere, right?"

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread