11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Arrival

(DiT) Winners only
Apr 25, 2022 - May 25, 2022
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Steven

"You forget one thing my son," Grigori Says now putting gloves back on. "Allow me to quote the old texts, 'Sire another at the peril of both yourself and your progeny, the weight is your own to bear.' What does that mean to you Akim?"

Grigori knew that Akim was probably not a fan of these quizzes but as they are both dead knowledge is even more important now if they wish to continue with there unlife.

Akim pauses, making sure to pick his words carefully to try and avoid the risk of offending his Sire. "The Sire of a Childe gives up part of their soul in the process, to Embrace another requires giving part of yourself to them to give them the power they receive. The more childe you sire the more you sacrfice. That is why all childe should feel as honoured as I do."

S
    Steven

"Yes there is that," Grigori says "But there is also one other thing. I am responsible for you, and your actions reflect on me. Any shortfalls you have are my responsibility. Anything you do that may result in punishment from the authorities I am liable for that same punishment."

Grigori takes another pause with a grizzled look on his face.

"You have heard the phrase, Sin's of a father? Yes? Well in our society it is also sin's of a child."

Akim nods, his voice humble but confident. "As always Grigori, I will bring no shame upon you and myself. I will ensure my behaviour is above reproach, as it was in Russia."

S
    Steven

"Of Course Akim, I have Great Faith in you. As long as I have known you, you have always been a Loyal and Honorable Man." Grigori says. "Now let us find our family."

"Of course Grigori, I took the liberty of researching a suitable place to park, an underground car park with satisfactory security." Akim turns a corner and heads down a ramp, stopping next to a ticket machine. He takes a ticket with the current time on it and the barrier raises, letting them drive into a well lit car park. Akim finds a suitable place to park and turns off the engine. He steps over to the back door and opens it for Grigori, his stance stiff and respectful.

S
    Steven

Grigori steps out of the vehicle and walks out toward the entrance. In his hand is a black cane with a silver handle. He walks leisurely as he is in no hurry. He is in a black, tailored suit with a black over coat. The only skin showing on his entire body is his neck and face. "Come Akim let us meet the family..."

<<End of Scene???>>

OOC

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.