Ended
Watch

Three Months too Late...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

The exterior of Ballo Della Notte was quite magnificent as Jayant looked upon it as if for the first time. He could bot help but look at how the shadows fell here, there, everywhere, and how even these appeared classic and splendid.

Just like the woman who owned the theatre, Jayant mused slowly entering, making sure to wipe his boots clean before stepping on the carpet, trying his best not to upset his hostess before the meeting had already begun. Images of Twist standing over his punctured body flashed through Jayant's mind as she dangled his dirty boots before his torpored face.

"And let that be a lesson to you, Primogen."

He chuckled lightly at the thought, double checking his footwear once again, just to be sure. Eventually, Jayant entered and waited patiently for the Hound.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The theater foyer was empty when Jayant entered, but it wasn't that way for long. A few moments after he entered, Kalos could be seen exiting on of the doors that led to the maze that was backstage. Approaching Jayant, he gave a smiling greeting and asked him to follow him to the office where Twist was waiting.

Opening the door for Jayant to the office, he closed it behind him, leaving him alone with Twist. Twist for her part, sat at her desk doing paperwork. She wore a black pantsuit, although the jacket for it was hung next to the door. Her blouse was a rich purple and plunged into a deep v, allowing her gold locket necklace to nestle in her cleavage and yet still be framed by fabric. Her edges of her hair where clipped back enough to keep it out of her face and yet still maintain an illusion of being left down. A gold fillagreed mask covered her upper face.

Hearing the door she glanced up and smiled in greeting at Jayant.

"Good evening. I hope it finds you well? Please, come in- make yourself comfortable" she chimed indicating the chairs infront of the desk.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant smiled and thanked Kalos, giving the man a nod of his head before entering Twist's office and taking a steadying breath before doing so. What the benefit would be, he could not say, a truly mortal gesture that he really should leave behind. The same as being emersed underwater while forcing the skin to flush just to remember the sound of one's heart beating.

Completely pointless but a good focus for the Man nonetheless.

"Thank you, Hound Twist, you are most gracious," he says entering with a bow, lower and with more meaning than the one he gave to her assistant, one that bespoke of respect and of honour for she was a woman of great beauty and of great recognition within the city.

Moving forwards as gracefully as possible while keeping a smile of gratitude upon his face, Jayant took the proffered seat making doubly sure to keep his hands in the Hound's sight. Of course, he had travelled unarmed.

Trust is hard to gain.

"I hope you are well and that I haven't disturbed your evening," he says, trying to keep his nerves under control. By the Mother she is beautiful.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist replied to Jayant's bow with a dip of her head.

"I am quite well, thank you. Trying to close off some loose ends" she said with a wry smile as she waved a hand at the papers littering her desk. "So it is no interruption but rather a pleasant break."

She gave him a grateful smile, "So- what can I do for you this evening?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant smiles in return as she waved towards the papers.

"Ah, a luxury I myself know next to nothing about. I would offer my help but I fear I may simply get in the way," he says with a flashing grin which disappears when it came down to the brunt of the issue; why he had come.

"I do not know if Harpy Naetesh has spoke with you regarding such a thing but before O-Yama was taken he mentioned to myself and others about forming a gathering of warriors, those who could act as defenders of the domain and whom could also share knowledge of certain fighting techniques. I have decided, some while ago I must add, to try and bring this ideal together for the missing Priscus." Jayant takes a steadying breath to gather his thoughts before continuing.

"As it stands, both Ishani and Hound Konstantin have expressed interest, as has Priscus Von Schusten, while Regent Culler and Miss Pia have declined, both busy with their own ventures. Iapologise for not coming to you sooner, Hound Twist, but I have been....under the weather, of late."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist leaned forward as Jayant spoke, resting her chin on one hand, her eyes on him. She wasn't surprised O-Yama had done such and was glad that someone was carrying on his work. She was surprised that Regina had declined, although not so much with Arnold. A second thing that surprised her was how he refered to Ishani. No title of Harpy, no using her second name, no title at all. She knew Jayant wasn't Invictus but the fact that he had prefaced Konstantin with Hound...it was interesting.

"That is a noble cause and I applaude you for it. You already have a strong gathering it seems. Both the Harpy and the Hound are excellent fighters. I can't say I have ever seen the Priscus cross swords but I am don't doubt the expertise there."

Her eyebrows drew together briefly and her head titled to the side as she looked at Jayant, "Under the weather? I am sorry to hear that." Her voice carried confusion clearly. Kindred did not get 'under the weather'.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant tried his best to hold her gaze. It was nigh-impossible, especially with that mask.

At least its more attractive than that monster, Lazarus', he thought. Allthough, she does pull it off to greater effect...

He chuckles politely, looking away, covering it by fiddling with his jacket's cuff button.

"Yes, perhaps a crisis of faith would be more suitable a term? As it stands, I am now feeling much, much better, thank you."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small smile curved the edges of Twist's lips up.

"Well, I am glad to hear that." Leaning back in her chair, Twist continued to regard him. "Tell me though - what does this gathering have to do with myself?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant held his voice steady, attempted to hold his voice steady, what he says next being the tipping point between success or failure.

"While I was searching for members of the domain to join such a gathering, I sought the aid of Ish..the Harpy as she has been here longer than I, for those with the suitable skills to aid the whole. She passed to me your name and so here I am, on faith that you would be willing to join."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"To join?" Twist repeated, almost to herself, one eyebrow raising at the notion. She was qualified for the group it was true, but the idea of actually being a part of it had never even crossed her mind. She was accustomed to working alone. She always had in the past. It often was the only way to accomplish something she had found. But then again, lately she had seen the benifit of groups.

In the warehouse with the demon, on the chapter house stairwell. There were distinct advantages to working with others.

She was silent for a moment as she considered Jayant's proposal. It truly was an interesting one. And she had no issue with those already in the group- of them, Jayant was the one she knew the least. But she had no reason to dislike him.

Finally she spoke. "I am honored that you have extended this offer. I am interested and willing to consider joining." Unspoken but hanging in the air was the but I want to hear the details first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread