Mark sat at his table in his apartment. Stacked high on the glass top table was piles and piles of books, notebooks and periodicals. Mark wrote in a notebook as he read something off of his laptop. He scribbled and scribbled away. Mark sat in a pair of black pants, no socks and shoes, and no shirt. His hair was disheveled and if he could have grown a 5 o'clock shadow he would have one.

As Mark continued his scribbling a knock came to his door. Mark looked to the door and then back to his papers, "What?" Mark said at nearly a yell.

"Is Jayne Sir,"

"Its open," Mark said as he continues to write.

Jayne turns the knob and comes into the room. She wore blue jeans and a flannel shirt. The Flannel was tied off at the midriff just below the belly button. Her tan skin showed just a little between the belt line of her jeans and the bottom of the tied off flannel.

"Hey Sir, we are done down there. Well at least with the list you gave us."

"Kay" Mark says as he continues to write barely looking up to her.

"Sir," she says bending her head to try to make eye contact. "Is there anything else you need?"

"Jayne do yah need somethin?" Mark says looking up from his paperwork

"You just seem really stressed lately" Jayne says

"Yeah well things 'ave been pretty crazy lately."
Mark says rolling his shoulders and moving his neck. With the cops, the thing with O-Yama, the Gas Station, Getting a drink thrown in his face in front of Twist, Mark thought to himself Listing off all of the shit that he has been wading through lately.

Jayne moves over behind him and begins rubbing his shoulders and neck. He sighs as her hands dig into his skin. "Are you feeling okay Sir? Your so cold and you look pale."

"Yes Ah'm just tired." Mark says enjoying the massage

"Sir, umm you talked to me about being a Manager..."
Jayne says as she moves to rubbing his under arms.

Mark turns around and looks to her. "Yeah Ah forgot about that" Mark says as he now sits straddling the back of the chair. He didn't really forget, he was just putting this off. He wasn't sure he was ready to do this. To take this step with someone. "There is something else. Ah want more then just ah manager, Ah need someone who can be completely loyal tah me naw matter what tha cost. Is this something yah can do?"

"Umm... I am not sure what you mean?"
Jayne says stepping away just a bit.

"Yah know that Ah'm not ah normal man?" Mark says standing and looking at her. His Eyes making contact with hers. She cannot look away. "When have yah ever seen me during tha day? When have yah ever seen me eat, or drink one of tha Guinness Ah have yah poor me?"

"I, I, I" she stammers

"That night with you and your sister. Do yah remember everything? Or is part of the night ah blur."

"Some is a blur, but I had been drinking."
Jayne says still not able to break eye contact.

"No yah weren't."
Mark said now moving slowly toward her. "The only Alcohol yah had was tha shot Ah gave yah."

"Did you drug me?"

"Not Exactly, Look Jayne. Ah am tired of bull shitting around. You know what Ah am?"

"I don't know... It isn't possible..."

Mark exposes his fangs to her, "Jayne Ahm ah Vampire..."

She looks at him stunned, and just as she is about to scream

Mark invokes his power of Domination, "Silence, Jayne Ahm not gonna tah hurt yah, Ah 'ave fed on yah in tha past but now Ah 'ave an offer tah make yah..."

She just looks at him, silence on her face. The Silence is mixed with fear and doubt. She tries to speak but is unable.

"Speak"
Mark says releasing her.

"I, I, I, Don't want to be a vampire." Jayne says sitting down scared and possibly crying.

"Ahm not going tah make yah ah vampire."
Mark says retracting his fangs.

"Then what? You are going to kill me? Eat me?"

"No, Ahm going tah make yah an offer." Mark says to her as he sits down next to her. "We 'ave ah way to make ah mortal like yourself ah Servant, called ah Ghoul. Its an exchange of mah life force tah give yah power and extend your life span. You just need tah feed from me about once ah month and yah will not age from how yah are now." Mark Explains.

"You mean drink your blood..."

"Yes and no, I force a part of my life force out in my vitae, my blood, and you ingest it, it bonds with your life force and increases your strength and your life span." Mark explains as he spins a pencil in his hand.

"Ok, so what if I say no..."
She asked.

"If yah say no Ah blank your memory for tha last 10 minutes or so and we go back tah the way things were." Mark Lied...

"Why Me?"

"Because Ah trust you, and ah think you will be a perfect partner for me."

"I thought you said servant,"
Jayne says as more of a statement then a question

"That is what the others may see yah as, but Ah need ah partner tah keep me on track." Mark explains "Ahm ah Daeva, full of fiery passion. With that we tend tah lose ourselves in our are passions. Ah need yah to keep me sane and help me stay the man I am now. Ah need yah tah help me run mah business and make sure ah don't do anythin stupid."

"I see, and If I don't like being your servent what happens?"

Mark explains the laws to her, in detail. Once that is done Mark explains teh penalties, in even more detail. Letting her know her decision is a life changing one, in every way imaginable. Mark then explained the benefits and the drawbacks. Mark does not leave out anything.

"Wow, umm what about my sister."

"Well..." Mark says with a sly smile...

"You want her too don't you..."

"Yeah the thought crossed mah mind."

"You greedy bastard"

"Yah well what can yah do. But Mia cannot know until Ah present the offer tah her. Ah will allow yah tah be there but until then tha secret must be kept from her. No different then anyone else." Mark Paused and waited for a few moments. "So what do yah think?" Mark asked

She nodded slowly "I think I am down,"

"Yah can't think, yah gotta be sure, there is no going back from this."
Mark said

"I am sure." Jayne said with conviction

And with that mark stood and raised her to him. He picked her up and carried her to his bed. As Mark laid her down on the bed he brushed a hair out of her face, "Are you scared?" he asked softly

"No" Jayne said

"Liar," and with that Mark slides in beside her, spooning her in the bed. Mark then opens his wrist with a quick swipe of a razor blade. Mark starts slow forcing just a small amount of vitae out of the wound. Jayne leans her head forward, tentatively taking the vitae in her mouth. She shakes her head just a little amazed by the feeling. She then moves forward wrapping her mouth around the wound and feeds upon him. Mark pushes the vitae into her mouth and with it a small portion of his life force. As it crossed her lips she writhes in ecstasy not releasing her lips from the wound.

Mark cuts off the vitae and she lets go him. She looks up to him "More" is all she said. Vitae staining her lips.

"Sorry dear but no more right now." And with she forces herself onto him and kisses him soundly on the lips. The Vitae burning through her system as she tears his shirt off. The fucked that night, and fucked is the only word for it. The sex was hard, forceful and powerful. There was no love, there was no sensuality but there was passion, hot, sweaty dripping passion. And she bled, and he feasted, he fed on her taking his fill as she straddles him. And then, when the were done, Mark had drank his fill and Jayne had taken hers they rested. Then later Jayne, she slept and Mark... He painted...