1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Underground Funeral

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

Bull Rush waits underground, the body of seth lain out peacefully on the pedestal.

L

Chantay arrived not long afterwards, seeming just a touch weary. "I told BrokenShackles, the ex-Anshega I mentioned to you over the phone a while back. She'll probably bring Michael who's a bit...odd. But anyway, we can expect two visitors for this."

Kharn

Broken arrives wearing her dedicated outfit. She looks tired, as if she does not want to be here. She nods to Bull Rush, and gives a weak smile to Chantay. "I would say its nice to see you again but under the circumstances, you can see my reluctance." She says.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"I am Bull Rush. Ithaeur of the Iron Masters, and leader of the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood. I heard that a Michael might be joining us as well?" He looks like he hasn't slept recently.

Kharn

Broken nods her head in the negative at Bull Rush's question. "No, he will not be joining us. He passed recently in a battle in the sewers against Beshilu. He fought and died Gloriously and now is finally at peace."

There is a heavy weight behind her voice. "Can I ask how Seth fell?"
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

L

"A tragic loss." Apparently that was an inauspicious night for werewolves to arrive in town. Chantay turned slightly, her gaze moving to the spot where the Spirit had first appeared before the ensuing fight. "The Anshega left a Guardian Spirit here. Seth did not survive the battle." Chantay did not so much as glance towards Bull Rush as she spoke. Some secrets were best kept as such.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker leans against the wall of cavern. He's got his hood up and his face is in shadow. He plays with something that looks like the remains of a silver bullet wrapped in a copper wire frame that dangles from a leather thong. He says nothing.

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"We will now begin the ceremony, if do not mind." Bull Rush passes around a knife, and cuts himself, smearing blood on Seth's chest, and then again on the altar that his body rests upon.

"He charged first against the Anshega's guard, and fought in honorable combat. His honor is without reproach."

1 hour of ritual

L

Chantay takes the knife from Bull Rush, slicing open her own palm and smearing the blood across the same areas her Alpha had. "On his first night in this city he risked his life alongside established Uratha to return things to their natural order. He took his duties to Luna, and to the two worlds we walk, seriously."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker puts his necklace away and remains silent. He walks past Broken Shackles to watch the entrance, hands in pockets. As he passes her, he stops and hands her an object. "This was his," he says quietly. "I dunno if you want it or not, but I figured you'd be the one to have it or you'd know who was."

He's handed her a black Zippo lighter. There are a pair of Initials Scratched into the side, S.C.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last