Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Doing the runs

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

NOS
    PRE

Michael wanted to kick himself for returning to the the hotel again to talk to Lord Culler after already offering him his assistance with his cocaine dealings and now returning this time to ask if he could help with dealing it.

Yes this isn't going to look indecisive at all. Still, I have no contacts right now with dealing anything and it may take a while before I can get one of my contacts to get me anything to the city so it may just be easier to see if I can get involved with Lord Culler's business dealings and then go from there. I honestly don't care about what I deal to customers, it's a matter of WHO...

Stepping inside the hotel again, Michael waited in the lobby and looked around for the Reeve's "hired man" Gary. He figured if he wasn't around, he could at least leave a message to him to get back to him later.

Michael recognizes Arnold's ghoul, Gary, approaching him in the lobby.

Smiling cordially he says "Lord Culler is not here. He's currently out on business."

"Is there a message I can deliver to him?"
    he asks
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

NOS
    PRE

Michael smiles and then says, "Good evening Gary, I figured he'd be out. Yes if you could let him know Michael Hall left him this message I'd greatly appreciate that."

Pulling out the already written note from his jacket he hands it to Gary.

Michael's Note

"Do you know by chance roughly when he'd be back?" he asks

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon stopped when he heard the name of the man he was looking for and listened to the two's discussion and stood off to one side waiting for the man known as Gary to be free.

Gary shakes his head "I really couldn't tell you. He's in and out at all hours of the night. I'll give him this message, though."

Turning to the newcomer, Gary immediately notices the man's black eyes - cringing a bit "Oh, hello. Are you here to see 'Mister' Culler as well?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon nods, "Yes, I either need to speak with him, or someone connected with him. I am new to the city and must make myself known." He places his hands behind his back as he looks to the two.

"Well," the man responds, "I'm Gary, his... assistant." Honestly the term Ghoul never did feel right coming from Gary's lips.

"I handle his affairs around here and report directly to him. If you'd like I can give you his information and he will get in touch with you directly, as soon as he can. I can also deliver a note to him, if that is required."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"Which ever is faster, as long as the head man knows about me and I don't appear as a surprise the better. Do you have a piece of paper I can write my information down on ?" Deacon moves his hand into his pocket bringing out a pen and slides it around his palm before sliding it under the wrist band of his watch.

"Umm.." Gary digs through his pockets before coming up with an old receipt. He needed to remember to get some post-its. "Here you go." he says handing him the paper

"Mister Culler would probably have me warn you not to uhh... find anything to eat in Sacramento, that is until you two have talked. It's not allowed, ya see."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon nodded, "I've been fasting since my arrival." He wrote down his information, his address and phone number. "Well I will look forward to him contacting me. Is there anything else ?" He handed Gary the receipt back.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread