Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
On the Road Again

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Mark drove down the street in silence, well more accurately mumbling random curses under his breath. He waits for Obsidian to get off the phone and as he does he spies a Cigar and Smoke Shop. Mark pulls into the Parking Lot and goes inside. He comes out several minutes later with a small bag. He leans against the hood of the car and waits for Obsidian.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian hangs up the phone and opens the door.

"Our business for the night isn't done, but let's talk in the car."

She closes the door once more.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian still has her phone in her hand, so she sends a quick text while waiting for Connelly.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark reaches into the Bag and pulls out a pack of Marlboro Reds and a plastic bic lighter. He lights one and smokes a cigarette. Once done with the smoke he walks back to the driver side and gets into the car.

"Aight Lady so what is going on?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian rests an elbow on the passenger side door, leaning the side of her head into her palm.

"I had a conversation with something powerful, recently. After some negotiations, it granted me a tool that should help us find O-Yama in a direct fashion. I just sent a text to Reeve Culler. It might be time to mount a rescue operation."

Will he ask about the tool, first, or the something powerful?

M
    Markos Connelly

"Culler is on ah mission of his own. Ahm waiting for a reply as well, trying tah figure out if He wants backup or not. We also need tah report in about tha explosion. Who did yah all talk to on tha phone?" Mark seemed to gloss over the fact that there was some magical samuri finding sword. He was talkin business.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Damn it."

Obsidian's words are mostly to herself, but there is great frustration in them.

In a calmer tone, she speaks to Connelly.

"John McRoy called. He was the one staked at the last Kindred Gathering. He was concerned about a breach of the Masquerade. Then, Mairsil Petrov took over. It seems he was interested in 'covering' up any breaches with lost of fire. I don't know the full situation, but no one could tell me why moving the van wouldn't solve the problem."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Kay well then those two will have to answer to the Reeve. So tell me bout this sword and spirit stuff." Mark was just as frustrated as Obsidian. Nothing is going as Mark had planned.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I incurred some obligations, but the end result is, I have a sword that will guide me to O-Yama's location. I haven't tested it, yet, but it should give us a working compass. Now, we just have to rally the troops and get the ball rolling."

She paused for a moment.

"Let's just head over to the Ordo Chapter House and find out what the deal is with a newcomer."

Obsidian found herself rubbing her temple, something she used to do when stress pounded in her head. Now, without a heart, the gesture was purely habit.

"Interested in doing some warrior training? I have my private room set up like a dojo. Part of the obligations. Now, I have to find an instructor and some recruits. I don't want to bring the Wrath of the General upon me, after all."

There was no humor in what she was saying. A faint smile came to Obsidian's face and she stopped rubbing her temple, though her finger remained. Her tone much lighter than before.

"I'm have a vision. I see myself standing in a room, barely covered in a satin sheet. I see you, smudged with paint. I can't imagine how that could come to be."

I think that would actually be relaxing.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Been Meaning tah learn tah Box. Mah Pop was a helluva boxer in his day but Ah never picked it up." Mark said as he began to drive to the Ordo House.

"Letting me paint yah could rid yah some of that tension your having. Just cause were dead doesn't mean were stress free" Mark said with a smile. Thinking of the Black Stone Goddess sitting next to him splayed out on his bed as he painted her. Weather he was painting her visage on canvas or or using her skin as canvas well... that he will kept to himself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.