Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Back Home

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stood in the middle of the living room. She wore a pair of tights and a tank top. She was bending and stretching as she moved through the motions of her Yoga exercises. Her eyes where closed as she moved through the motions. There were candles lit around the room and some incense lit as well. Thoughts were running through her head. She opened her eyes and peered through the barrier and saw the dead hisil. Dead buildings, Decay, windows broken out and water stained walls with wall paper sagging and molding. She pulled her vision back to the material world and continued her stretching.

James unlocks and opens the apartment door and moves in slowly, resting his coat on the nearest chair and settling into it, watching Sally quietly for a few minutes before speaking. "Hi. How are you?" He leans back, rubbing his face with a tired expression.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally moves to sit in a lotus position, "Hello Wall Scratcher" Sally says as she looks to her former Mate, now brother. "How are you love?"

James smiles ruefully. "I get the feeling I'm stuck with that name, aren't I?" He sighs lightly. "A little tired, distracted. Don't get me wrong, the chance to gather so many werewolves into a pack is one I'm lucky for, and your welcome was everything it should have been, but.. " He growls, shaking his head. "He was so young Sally. I swear, I'll not lose anyone in my pack, I don't care what it takes, if people put their trust in me, I'll make sure I deserve it, I've learnt what happens with mista.." He stops and smiles weakly. "I was asking how you were? You should probarbly answer that first before I start."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stands and walks over to James. Sweat glistens on her skin, her hair is damp from exertion. "James I am always here to listen. And I understand your frustration. From My understanding our life spans are not long lived ones. We must be prepared for death but at the same time be ready when it comes calling to fight against it."

Sally sits down next to James. "Michael was a pup but his death cannot be blamed on anyone but the creatures that took his life. And they have been punished. Michael's body has returned to Gaea and his spirit to Luna."

James glances at Sally, sighing and brushing a hand through her hair. "But this is still all new to you, how do you feel about it?" He slants a look at her. "And you often see things I miss, what did you think of the other wolves you saw there, any impressions or thoughts?"

He bares his teeth. "As for those creatures, they hurt family, they'll learn to regret that soon enough."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally takes his hand, "James, this may be all new but I feel as if I am living out my destiny. My mother was of the People remember. This was meant to be. The Ladies led me to you and the others. Now I wait for the Lord to give his direction."

Sally lets go of his hand and grabs her journal and begins to write. As she does she talks to James. "As far as the others, Well..." She flips through several pages until she finds a sections she was looking for. "Kari and Alison are very close. Perhaps too close. I fear there reaction if something took one away from the other. You would be wise not to get in the way of that relationship let it develop how it may."

"Joseph is very wise despite his young age. He seems to have a strong relationship with his spiritual self."

"Jonathon has a lot of rage in him but at the same time wants a place to belong. That is why he took such issue with the Howlers changing. Despite everything that has happened the Howlers is like a home, and he doesnt want it to be brought down. Dispite what it may be rebuilded into. I don't know how he feels about you because I have never seen you to in a normal situation."

"Tom is a mystery right now. He was very suprised that you invited him along but at the same time is warey of new friends and new family."

James nods slightly as he takes in what Sally says, smiling lightly. "This is why I need you, why the pack needs you, everyone needs to have a place Sally, and to fit in and feel valued. We need your insight, there are a lot of trials coming and we're stronger together then alone." He leans forward, gazing at her steadily. "I'm going to seek out each of the others over the next few days, find them and talk to them and see what place they'd best fill and then offer that to them.

For you, you'd be pack sister everyone is able to speak to with doubts and fears, and who they know can offer them the words they need to hear. You're not just important Sally, you're vital, and the pack would need you to be truly strong and safe. I can't think of a better way for you to start serving Luna."

S
    Sally Romanov

"James I think it would be best to bring everyone together at once. Going one by one just makes it look like you are asserting yourself as Alpha. If that is the case then I have nothing else to say. If that is not the case then I recommend a group meeting to decide the Future and Fate of a New Pack." Sally said as she began again to scribble in her book.

James sighs, shaking his head. "No, I need to hear your opinion, do you disagree with me attempting to become Alpha this way? I have ideas, thoughts that can make a pack very strong and very successful, and I can bring them together by knowing what it is they need. And then we can have a pack meet, with an united pack." He nods at her. "Or we meet sooner, before anything is settled, and we decide there, as one, but that's such a risk for me Sally, someone else may well end up leading, and it may not be the person you'd want in that postion." He sighs. "We're rooted in old modes of thinking most of the time, I can change that, but I'd need a position of leadership to do it."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.