Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crocker Art Museum serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art and offers a diverse spectrum of exhibitions, events, and programs. Its mission is to promote an awareness of and enthusiasm for human experience through art. They measure success by the ability to enrich the intellectual and cultural life of the communities they serve. They strive to create and sustain a culture of learning in which works of art are perceived both as objects of visual delight and as symbols of human thought.

This night though, the Crocker served a different purpose: to vet the merits of a potential librettist of the First Estate. A sizable donation had secured access to an after hours visit with his choice of a few guests. Jack, as always, dressed to impress with a tuxedo and impeccable vest and shirt. His standard jewelry was affixed in their proper places- an amethyst tie stud, a pair of cabochon cut amethyst cufflinks and his Rolex. The new addition to his attire was a purple garnet ring on his right hand. He waited patiently in one of the museum's showrooms. He sat on a central bench and his eyes scanned across several pieces of art that were on display... and a handful that were covered by a cloth on either pedestals or easels.

His ghoul waited at the entrance for the expected guest to arrive to guide her to where he, and her trial, awaited.

The ghoul will take Alessandra to Jack upon arrival. Orianna

Blood Hunt:

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

bookkeeping

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage had been preparing for this evening. By preparing, she was furthering her education and knowledge of art. She already knew she had a vast knowledge base, achieved over years of observing and collecting. Now she had looked online and read a few books, just to make sure.

While she was a bit put off that Jacque had wanted to test her knowledge, she understood, and she respected it. She would have to earn the title, and that brought a bit of excitement to the night.

On time, the Aston pulls up and a rugged looking man in a suit steps out and moves around the car to open the door for a heavily inked woman. But that’s not what will stand out to those who see her, especially Jacque. Ale had stepped out of her comfort zone when it came to dresses and color. She was in a brightly colored flowing gauzy dress, her dark hair in an elegant French twist. There was a chocolate and white diamond ring on her right hand and a very expensive BVLGARI Serpenti necklace. But if one was looking, they would see a pin, a butterfly to be exact, affixed to her dress.

Her skin had a warm, healthy glow to it.

Walking into the building, her Ghoul followed behind, only to be told by Ale he could wait outside the showroom. A smile and nod was offered to Jacques Ghoul as she followed her the rest of the way.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord rose to greet Alessandra as she turned the corner into the showroom, "Good evening. You look magnificent." He opted not to use official titles or recognition. They were still in a place of mortals, private as money would make it. Aside from the excellent craft of the dress, his eyes fixated on the necklace briefly. She certainly presented as she wanted the role.

"It is almost criminal that our long promised evening here is only happening now..." A coy grin across his face, "How many years later?"

"I wish I could say I am surprised that business ultimately spurred it into reality," he found more and more these evenings that time was a luxury. "I'm sure you're eager to begin?" A statement, but ended as a question.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A bow of her head, “Thank you.” It had been a risk, something she had not been willing to do in the past. But, here she was doing it. “As do you, you always know what to pair with your tux, it's quite the handsome look.” While it was still within his Clan colors, he was smart about it. “I hope you’ve been well.”

Then a quiet chuckle, “It certainly is, too many years to count, but life and schedules are funny that way.” There had been plans to visit the museum, years ago, but it had been there. “So better late then never?” an easy smile.

“Sometimes that’s a fact of our lives, business always comes first. Can’t have a night off to enjoy yourself without business being taken care of.” They couldn’t escape it; it was just how it was. “That being said, I thank you for taking them time for this meeting.” Where it was her schedule that had postponed this before. “Very eager.” In her world, it was business first.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you," he acknowledged the compliment in return. "I have, albeit busy." Truth be told being busy satisfied the Lord. True pain is an eternity of boredom.

"Well, with our better late than never visit to the Crocker I've arranged a very special viewing," his fingers extended to his ghoul and one by one she lifted the cloth covers from the four hidden items in the room.

Each piece had a small placard to label the piece of art and provide context:

An abstract painting +0

A Baroque Painting -1

A clay bowl -2

A marble statue -3

"Any librettist can host extravagant parties and be the Belle of the ball, and I have been long impressed by your interest and collection of art. For someone in this position within the company, they must perform one additional, critical duty. They must be able to evaluate works and detect any forgeries." He gestures to the freshly uncovered pieces as his ghoul leaves the room, "Your task is relatively straight forward as I alluded to in my invitation. There are local pieces and pieces on loan to the Crocker in front of you. You must correctly tell me which, if any, are frauds by any means that do not compromise them."

"If there have no questions, you may begin as you see fit."
    once started, he sat and watched as the Prince began her work.

I figured we could do them one at a time at your discretion. Difficulty modifier for dice pool is attached to each art.
    Dice pools are INT+Academics for an approach from the perspective of knowledge about the techniques and medium used. INT + Investigation would be the approach from a forensic side- maybe knowing if the canvas is too fresh or if a modern technique/chemical was used to create a fake patina.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An understanding nod, “So goes our nights.” As a Priscus and Judex, she expected him to be quite busy.

Dark eyes follow the indication, watching as the Ghoul lift the cloths.

There was a quiet chuckle, “Belle of the ball I’m not, but I understand the saying.” Being the belle had never held any importance to her. But she knew seeking the Title of Function would mean new responsibilities and changes. All of which she was welcome to.

With the invitation to begin, she nods and walks over to the various paintings. Inked hands were clasped behind her back as she looks at each piece. Some were not her specialty, but she had been expanding her collection to include more variety.

But would it pay off?

Time to test her skills.

First one was the Abstract, and she stops in front of it, eyes studying it. She was looking at everything, observing the canvas and the technique used.

Little things stood out to her, and she relays the observations to Jacque. Indicating, without touching, places on the piece.

2 successes

+ Reply to Thread