THREADID
DISPLAYED
Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He nods, "I have a few books that I think you might enjoy. I could loan them to you, if you'd like."

He nods to her words in Italian and responds in kind, "In boca al lupo."

"Excellent."

He returns the smile, giving a small humble bow of his head. When she agrees to the accord, he nods in return. "Good."

He nods in agreement and crosses one arm over his chest, stretching it off to the other side, before doing the same, stretching his dead limbs a bit to make them more limber. "We are indeed. Would be a shame to waste the opportunity. If you wish to utilize your gifts of your blood, feel free, but please let me know. Normally, in an actual fight, you wouldn't know everything your opponent would be capable of, but this is practice and we should be open in regards to that. I don't want either of us to be truly hurt."

Initiative: 7

"Whenever you're ready.." he says, crouching ever so slightly as he shifts into a loose and limber fighting stance.

Italian Translation
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Jennifer Hazelton

We are going to try the extended action of Strength + Brawl or the suggestion posted to VTR questions that I posted there. There are going to be three rounds. If there needs to be a resolving round, we will post that as a normal contest.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I would like that. Let us meet again and we could exchange books." Jennifer considers for a moment. "There is something that I was considering that I want to know your opinion on. Would you be interested in meeting with the only unaligned Kindred, Ms. Carmen, and I? I was thinking an exchange of ideas regarding Covenant. There is the matter that I am not sure whose in charge of your Covenant at the moment."
    "I feel that the Gifts of the Blood are not required in this match between you and I."

This was not Elysium, yet there were also no witnesses. It was a sliding slope for beginning to dabble in using Gifts of the Blood against one another. I have trust in Raul. I must conscious of what opinions would be. Jennifer thought.

"Then let us begin the match." Jennifer would close the distance between the two, seeking to lock in a grapple on Raul.

4 successes

3 successes

2 successes

4 successes
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread