THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

The two-story salon had an artistic styled sign across the entrance with the name Lotus. The location of the building, nestled on a walkway near other artistic stores. The lighting within the salon allowed one to see the space, yet was dim. When you move through the entranceway, a walk-in coat check where Liam waited to accept coats and accessories was to the left. The next door led to a small room with a few seats along the wall, yet mostly open space. This space was where ghouls and proxies were sent while business was conducted. A small hallway with two locked doors led to an upstairs area, reserved for a small office area for managing the salon.
    Liam met the guest at the door, took any coats and accessorties to the coat check. Liam then leads Raúl to the room intended as a waiting room. It had been cleared of all furniture and was a medium sized room.

Jennifer stands within the room, awaiting Raúl.
    This was not a formal meeting, and so Jennifer changed her attire appropriately. She was dressed in a black athletic shirt, grey athletic shorts and running shoes. The emerald ring and chocolate diamond and white diamond rings were not worn for this meeting.
    Eye catching is a prominent scar on the left side of Jennifer’s neck and shoulder. It looked as though a shark had bitten her.
    Jennifer is Blushed.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer is blushed
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Raúl parks a short distance away and walks his way towards the Lotus. He's been here a few times before but never as a true guest. It's about an hour after true dark when he arrives at the salon, his skin flush with a portion of the blood he managed to take this evening. He is also dressed in athletic clothes: an athletic shirt that changes from black to green as it goes down and a pair of black athletic shorts and gray running shoes. When he enters, he doesn't have anything to check, so just allows Liam to lead him to the waiting room.

"Good evening," he says to Jennifer when he sees her in his warm, vaguely accented voice. He looks her over, giving a pleasant and friendly smile.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave the Gangrel a look over as he arrived. She had not known him for coded messages, yet things could change. He had been away. Dark brown eyes regard Dominguez.
    "Good evening.

I intend to have a Salon event here within the next couple of months. Keep the address in mind, you may like the event.
    Remind me, what activities interested you?

I know that there was talk in passing of teaching what you excel in."

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl takes in the room in a glance or two. Without the furniture the room seems somehow smaller though that could just be his Beast wanting to be free. The 'entity' of his Beast regards Haunt with indifference. It's been fed this evening and another meal, while welcomed, would not be needed. The Savage is indeed not usually one for coded messages. He's generally pretty direct, even when it's to his detriment.

He nods to her suggestion that he keep the Salon in mind for the future and a smile. He's not sure what it is she wishes him to call her here, so he errs on the side of caution, "I will do, Lady Seneschal." He thinks for a moment and explains, "Well, I like a lot of things truthfully. Despite how I look.." he says, motioning vaguely to himself. In the athletic outfit, it's hard not to see that the man is fairly well built, looking both strong and sturdy. Being dead, he's always going to look that way now. "I'm very much a bookworm. At least, I've become more of one since I changed. I enjoy the arts, music, and dabble a bit into the strange and occult. I like to solve puzzles."

He nods. "There was talk of it, yes. I've learned a number of things in my time. I would want to know what it is you wish to learn from me."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head slightly to Raúl. The address was clarified with a perfunctuary "You can call me Seneschal. I believe that you are the Gangrel Whip?"
    A clarification to avoid an embarassing mistake later. The term of Baroness superceded the term Lady. There was no reason to force the Gangrel Whip to adhere to First Estate protocols, by the Alder Prince's edict. Her voice creeps in the space between them, asserting the Curse.

"I firmly believe in 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. There are many reasons for that, one of them is what I am learning about you now. Do you have a favorite subject that you read up on?
    I am a fan of the arts and the occult as well. I have more time to research different artists now. I have some artwork on display in one of the smaller rooms in Lotus. We should look before you depart tonight.

A wise desire. I wish to learn how to defend myself properly. It is my desire to be unpredictable in the event of a physical attack. You are well aware of various events in the Domain where it has been necessary to apprehend someone. My family has some gift with strength that I have started to develop.
    Do you have an idea of a skill that you posess that fits with being able to aid in self defense?"

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods at the clarification; he certainly didn't know all the nuances of the First Estate. The question makes him pause for a moment. Am I? Ale never told me otherwise... so... "As you say," is his response. He perks slightly at that slither of Jennifer's voice, his preternatural hearing making it easy to understand.

He nods with a smile, "Histories are what I tend to gravitate towards more and more these nights. I've also developed a habit of collecting first editions and manuscripts when I can.
    "I would love to see your pieces. Any particular artist that has caught your eye as of late?"

He listens to her requests and nods. He knows quite well the gift of strength that the Haunts have access to. It's something he's witnessed first hand from the Reeve. "Learning how to defend yourself from assailants is a very good idea. I do have training in a number of ways of protecting yourself and subduing someone, most typically in non-lethal fashion. Though there are ways to turn it a bit more final if the need arises. I've had basic training in a couple of martial arts styles but my true strength falls into something you've had experience with. When done properly, grappling allows you to direct and control your opponent, allowing you to subdue them to your will. The strength that your blood allows would make doing such even easier."

+ Reply to Thread