Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," she thinks on that. Though she didn't think turning into a bug would be useful, it would be easier to bribe them. "Not really seeing the advantage of turning into a bug, though if they can see in the dark?" Circe nods to herself, "Something to research I guess."

She smirks as Sonja pats the messenger bag. "Ah. Bribery and brown nosing? Sounds like the totems are old school politicians, oh ho ho ho!" Circe found the idea funny. "Probably harm their foes would work too. Hurt spiders to save bugs. Hurt cats to ensnare the rat. Shoot eagles to attract owls," the violent option that was. "Though, that makes it hard to get the opposite's totem I would guess."

That made sense to her at any rate. Then she realized what was a way that would cover most things. "Conservation work ain't it?"

Circe nods in agreement with Sonja, "They have everything they can get in the Hedge. Kind of why Ironside stuff that works over there can be valuable. Buuut we don't want them to get guns, they got enough already." She thinks on the other options, "Spices, sweets, and Velcro would probably be things that'd trade well. Spices at least I KNOW work. Old school barter. Long lasting, useful."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Some bugs can see in the dark," Sonnie confirmed.

"Yeeeeaaaaah," she stretched the word out as Circe spoke of slaughtering animals, a skeptical look on her face, "I wouldn't recommend killing a bunch of eagles. Or cats. Please don't do that. Aside from the animal cruelty issue, the totems aren't vindictive like that. The deer totem doesn't hate wolves, for instance. It understands it's place in the food chain."

Then she nodded, "Yes, conservation. That's why I recommended shelters and refuges."

"Well," the Beast shrugged, "I'll leave the goblin market haggling to you. It'd be your deal to make."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah," Circe nods in thanks to Sonnie, "I'll look 'em up then. Shouldn't be hard to leave out candy bars."

As the wise monkey confirms the foolish blueberry's violence being a bad choice, Circe rises from her chair. She raises both hands, palms up, and shakes her head, "Hey, bad ideas are important to air so you can be told how shit they are."

She then moves to get the dessert open, uncovering it. She retrieves a pie cutter, chopping out an 1/6 slice to give to Sonja. "I know, I know, not the whole thing? Counterpoint!" She gives Sonja the slice, "Ya get ta take some home for breakfast. And I want to eat too."

She takes her own slice and sets it on her plate. Then leaves to the kitchen. She comes back with a couple glasses of water. Just in case it is hard to swallow. "So," she puts down he waters and then takes her seat again. "That was, uh, mostly what I wanted to ask about. Ya shared a lot of wisdom Sonja." She smirks, "Save ya never figured out if the bulletproof gimp suits are too much for shape shifting, oh ho ho ho!"

She takes a bite of the dessert after that. Okay. It was good. The crust a little dry, but not terrible. "Any ideas for future trouble we could make? I am irked by the boredom, we should destroy it. No underground rail cart races," Circe starts to point her fork at Sonja. Stops. Licks it clean. Then points it at Sonja, "We only have one track! Whoever is in second is always going to lose. Unless you want to lay down a second set of tracks over several miles, it is a no. I'm bit gonna od it. I'd rather try teaching someone to drive stick."

She sits back and digs into the dessert more.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"The key is to leave the natural order as it is. That's why I suggested going after poachers. Those assholes aren't natural." Sonnie nodded confidently, then was instantly distracted by the pie. Her eyes followed Circe's movement as the dessert was cut and served. She smiled happily as she accepted her piece. "Oooooo! Thanks! It's cool! Share the pie!"

By the time the Fairest had returned with the water, the Beast had devoured half of her slice. Cheeks full of pie and shrugged remorsefully, "I'll see if I can find the suit thingie and give it a shot. I know I still got it somewhere." She hadn't cleaned her closet in years, honestly.

Sonnie, perhaps out of wanting to do something funny, held her fork with her tail and ate her pie that way. "You're making an Temple of Doom ride?"

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe quirks an eyebrow at the prospect of natural order protection and cycles. She wasn't into the deep thoughts. Too aggressive to be hip. And she probably sold guns to poachers too. And to poacher killers, given what one was looking for. "Eh," she shrugs, "Would need to plan for stopping poachers," she admits. "Guarantee I'd win the shootout," equal confidence to Sonja's displayed, "But retrieving all their corpses to dump in the Hedge? That'd be annoying grunt work."

"If it does work, wait a minute," she looks down at the pie in thought then back up at Sonja, "Can't use your phone when a monkey. Guessing armor that ain't Hedgespun ta shift with won't work when you go full furry either, right? So, no bulletproof monkey times. Ya'd need a second suit for that."

Which was a little tempting to make. It'd be adorable. Well, "No, I'd probably get distracted and make a adorable monkey you sized outfit. Sorry."

As for the Temple of Doom ride, "Butcher shop can sell ya hearts to burn oh ho ho ho!" She mostly kids. "But GPS showed it about 25 miles of additional track ya'd need o lay down to set up a sort of Temple cart race. Sort of," she tries to figure out how to describe it to Sonja. "Kinda like it was mixed with a gondola and cross country skiing. Your arms will be sore at the end."

Then she smirks, "Plus ya don't have the shitty challenge of climbing the toilet pyramid before hand. I put in, uh, set of stairs." Sonja can practically hear the italics in there. Wooden pallets, clay filling, and a pool deck plastic stairs were not quite a set of stairs. "That, and bat cave entrances are more a priority for me in the, Funderland Tunnels?"

Circe scowls. She doesn't like that. "Sonja?! Does Underland sound better than Funderland Tunnels?"

8. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The Beast shrugged, "I don't doubt you'd win." Always bet on the Summer Monarch in a fight.

She ate more pie as she listened to, and considered, Circe's theories. "I'd have to set my phone down first, then change, but I could talk and text just fine, 'cuz monkey hands. Oh, did I point that out? You can talk normally in animal form. Oh, and you can talk to the animals, too, while you're in their form, and gain their senses, so you don't have to use the earlier clauses."

Another shrug, "But yeah, the armor would disappear when you change, so no benefit unless you donned it afterward. And had a suit designed for the animal body."

Sonnie laughed at the idea of a rhesus-sized body suit, "My monkey form isn't for fighting, anyway. It's more for sneakiness. It's small and can fit in air vents and stuff. I considered gorilla, but I can already fight really good in my human form."

"Ah, that's a shame. Temple of Doom ride sounded really awesome, though I dunno where you'd get lava from."

Stairs or not were irrelevant to the Steepscrambler. She never needed them, anyway. "Underland?" She mulled it over a moment, then nodded, "Yes, that's better."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread