Anatole leaned forward, genuinely interested in Seraphina's achievements. He inclined his head at a few choice points.

"That is wonderful. I haven't delved too deeply myself yet. I have been interested in lore more than Contracts. Oh I have interests in them - but my main focus is Goblin Contracts. I was a legal person in my life before, so the twists and turns of those things are... much appreciated by me."

A sharp smile ghosted across the burned dwarf's face.

"Don't have too many Goblin Contracts yet; but I do hold a few powerful Secrets. In reserve. Hope I never have to use them."

Turning the subject.

"My plans? Well... If this Mhairi returned Edna's to being a boarding house; and Rhodes bought the building here... My stamp would be to mkae of Edna's a proper 'haunted house'. My intention is to let the building lie, and become overgrown. I'll let the children plaster her in rude glyphs. For a time I will tolerate the drug addled to hide under her roof - but only so far. By then I'll have full wrapped the Court Hollow around the old building's walls. And my Court will make the mortal's remeber fear. I want Edna's to be that house that no one goes near. Whose shadow they avoid. And only those who want to be tested come to. My Court will rest in the Hollow, behind the walls."

A pause.

"Tea? I believe the pot has seeped enough."

"Oh Harvest King! I rather enjoy putting on a spread. I don't think I can compete with Rhode's mastery of Fear."