Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

The blue glyph remains in Mr. Cartwrights pattern an ever present reminder to Philip this man is awakened, will sense the magic Philips own spells give of even if he can't place exactly what has triggered the unseen senses possessed by all mages. But if that was going to be a problem then the other unknown mage would have been aware of the feeling the entire time he was in Philips sensory range.

Read Philip failure

He starts looking a might confused? anxious? but seems to physically calm at Philips seemingly friendly approach. ''Oh hey there.'' He looks more directly to the enchanter now, composure recovered. A smile plays across tired and drawn features. ''Thanks the boys really deserved it they trained so hard for that win.'' Eyes narrowing not in accusation or aggression just befuddlement. ''Why didn't you come to the meeting if that's the case it would have been great to here them there?'' He seems to move past it. ''But yeah sure. Just call the centre in the morning I'm sure we can arrange a meeting some time.'' He puts one hand on the roof of his car trying to physically indicate he wants to leave.

The more Philip sees him close up. The way the skin of his checks hangs in folds, the deeper shadows under his eyes, the eyes themselves a little yellow and bloodshot, wrinkles around his nose, and receding hairline. The man looks old? tired? worn! the man looks like he has been stretched thin and pulled further and it has exaggerated the tolls life has taken on him. That or his is seriously sick.

Reuban Brigh

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 

PRE

Philip couldn`t help but roll his eyes internally at the notion that Mr. Cartwright`s team deserved the win, although he kept his neutral-slash-pleasant gaze fixed on Mr. Cartwright throughout. But it did tell him that Mr. Cartwright wasn`t quite sure that Philip was a willworker yet, and especially not one who knew the truth about the game and him. At least he isn`t on to me yet. But that can change. he thought relieved, but still somewhat concerned, prompting him to stay on guard. Mr. Cartwright`s gesture to his car wasn`t lost on him. And he couldn`t blame him either after the long day he must have already had. His general facial features on closer inspection showed an exhausted person. He couldn`t tell for what reason, if it was malice or something other. But regardless, it painted the picture of a willworker on who life had certainly taken its toll. But Philip didn`t care. He was here to corner him and not show petty interest in an otherwise irrelevant highschool soccer game. Or show concern for the exhaustion of this fellow willworker, either of the temporary or of the longer-term variety. But he also knew a cornered willworker was dangerous so he was careful to not push him too far. So, answering his question, he shrugged.

"I guess I just didn`t want the hooplah of the meeting and I wanted to tell you in private and alone. Ideally right now. No need to make a big conference out of it later since we`re both here now."
    1 success

He said, not forcefully, still clearly clearly enough though. It was clear Philip was eager to speak to him now slightly longer and that this could not wait. Secretly he hoped the longer this conversation lasted that the other people who had joined the meeting left and continued to leave instead of sticking around, leaving him to confront Mr. Cartwright in peace as soon as possible.

If Philip tries researching Mr. Cartwright again later, like from his house or whatnot, would that be at -1 from now on for the follow-up attempt?
    spells , effects and gear

(in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( Library of Time) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 0

3. Likes liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

You only rolled 3/6 times you still have 3 rolls in the extended research task before needing to retry

The blue glyph in his pattern vanishes be it the spell has run its course, or the spell is used up.

Resist coercion 4 successes

''Look Buddy.'' The tome firm and more resolute then Philips own. ''The reason we have meeting, community and otherwise is keep things organised and stop whatever this is.'' He seems to be getting suspicious. ''Your not the first person to approach me and try and get me alone you know.'' Eyes narrow. ''If your interested in helping hat great but attend the meeting.'' He words have an air of finality to them further emphasised by the car door opening and in climbing inside.

Unless Philip wants to use of force or magic it very clear Mr. Cartwright is very intent on leaving.

Also we are at 30 days please post where Philip wants to go or wants to do so I know where to open the next scene for you.

Reuban Brigh

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
+ Reply to Thread