Apr 14, 2024 - May 1, 2024
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Indeed it is, Lady Seneschal."

Upon looking at the pocket square and the colours he raised an eyebrow.

"I see..."

He contemplated asking the new one about who he was referred to by name, but as the Seneschal happened to question him, he left it to her.

Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

"My apologies my lady. Neville Godwin, of the Invictus and Clan Mekhet," He bows low towards her. "As far as the names I was sent with was Judex Jacque and Priscus Baker."

He watches as Verity, steps away leaving him with the Seneschal and the Priscus.

His beast growls low as the intensity of the discussion is aimed at him.
    Obfuscate 2 (Mask of Tranquility)
    Health:
    BP: 2 Vitae: Willpower:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listens to the newcomer closely. She keeps her expression closed and does not reveal her thoughts as he shares his affiliations.

"You will want to meet with me when your business with your Priscus is concluded, for I shall be the one conducting your Oath to the First Estate of Sacramento." Her Cursed voice states, focussing on ensuring that the newcomer can get his business addressed. The night was growing old. A glance for her ghoul and he appeared at his regnant's side. He offered a card to Neville, which had only Jennifer Hazelton and an address.
    Jennifer gives a short nod of goodbye to Neville and states. "Priscus Baker, good evening." As she bids him goodbye.

The Nosferatu moves apart from the two Mekhet, no longer a part of thier conversation.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was she surprised he doubled down on stupid?

Surprisingly, no. If you get away with it once, there is no reason to correct the action.

And the lack of response or concern was, well, concerning and infuriating. Infuriating to the point where she felt herself losing some respect and it wasn’t a good feeling.

Standing, a look of disgust on her face and without a glance to anyone else in the room, no nods…nothing…she leaves.

Ale leaves the scene
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al nodded as Jennifer left.

"Good evening, Lady Seneschal."

After she had left he turned to Neville again.

"Well then, Mr. Godwin..."

Then there was a little disturbance when Her Grace stormed out of the room. Looking after her until she had left the building he paused and then turned back to Neville.

"If you'd follow me, please. I'd rather conduct this business while sitting."

He walked over to the sitting area and put his briefcase down next to him, putting a folder on the table and waiting for Neville to join him.

Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

Neville bows graciously to Jennifer as she gives him her card and steps away.

He noticed the disturbance caused by the Prince's leaving, then returns to the conversation with the Priscus.

He follows Dr. Baker to the sitting area and sits comfortably in the gestured chair "Seated is indeed a much more comfortable way to meet."
    Health:

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moves to a seated area a comfortable ways away from the Mekhet. There was no true privacy here, yet there could be the illusion of such. Dark eyes follow the Prince. She does not know what caused one to take leave of giving basic respect of nods of departure.

Jennifer claims a seat and looks out over the room. It said something that so few Kindred of note were present. There were a few ghouls. Perhaps they were proxies. Yet there should be more Kindred who wanted to remember what it felt like to be Kine. To try and nurture the Man, and resist the Beast that could corrode. That was a balm that the Prince provides in a safe Elysium. It does irk me that they do not wish to socialize. Why do they not want something?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Once they were both seated Al nodded with a small smile.

"Well then, Mr. Godwin, why don't we get started with some basics. I'd like you to tell me a bit about why you're here and how you can be useful to this domain."

That was quite useful information, after all.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

There were things that were pressing on Jennifer's time. She rose from the table and looked about the room.
    The Priscus was given a nod befit his station. Ms. Carmen was given a nod befitting one of her standing in the Domain. The newcomer was given a glance as she moved towards the door. It would be telling if he reached out to her promptly regarding swearing the Oath to the Invictus. She wished to see more of his behavior to guage if her determination of his intent this night was correct. Yet it was his place to reach out.
    The Seneschal walked to the coat check, collected her ghoul and property. The two scarves were carefully pinned and adherd to once again obscure the hideous deformity of her neck and shoulder. Jennifer strode out into the night.
    Jennifer leaves the scene

Neville Godwin
    Neville Godwin Scenes

PRE

Neville smiles back at Dr. Baker. "I needed to leave Denver. Things had gotten hot after the Prince took power and...he suggested I leave." 'Close enough to the truth'Neville thinks to himself, "As far as what I can do to be useful...I can get things done."
    Health:

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread