(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

She tilts her head to one side. Still playful but smile turns to a frown. ''Now if your going to look the polite thing would have been to say me, rather then nothing.'' Smiling again. ''But I won't take offence.'' She was to focused on other pursuits tonight. ''You can look if you want. I'm used to it.'' Few enough kindred do actually. That's something in and of itself.

Eye widen a little and she sips her beer. ''Now I do hope those plans involve being at court when you do.'' Because it means I'll get to watch. ''There has been something of a lack of good political manoeuvring at court I've noticed.'' Does that include herself? ''Enough newer kindred tripping and stumbling around like they were embraced yesterday though.'' I can think for a couple anyway.

She breathes, actually intentionally takes a deep breathe and exhales it. ''Here you are indeed.'' And she just looks at him for a few moments as he repositions. ''To business then.'' Here we go. ''You are in possession of two pieces of information I want. Two things I have been tasked to get.'' Those misty green eyes almost seem to drill through him less a person, more an objective. ''And I would very much like you to tell me what I want to know.'' She waits testing the waters to see if he is amenable to continuing or if she will need to change tactics.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He shifts slightly in his seat and, if his blood still flowed like a living man, he might have been blushing. "It was not meant as an offence," he says by way of an apology. He looks over at her and tries to offer a smile. "You do look very nice tonight," he admits. And other nights...

He laughs softly at that statement about court, "Perhaps. It might be taken care of in private but it might happen in court. We shall see if you get a peek at the show or not.." He nods to the next statement. Even he had been noticing that, but then he wasn't all that upset about it. He wonders if she thinks he is included in that last of folks stumbling about... and wonders if it's wrong...

He smiles at her now, nodding slightly as she finally gets to the business at hand. "Ah. Information. The true coin in this Requiem. That coin can be quite costly..." he says, trailing off slightly. "Let's see what you're wanting to know and we'll see about setting a price, hmmm?" he says, reaching out a hand to rest it on his ankle as it rests on his knee.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Well he is clearly not used to talking with a Daeva, or a pretty girl, maybe both? ''Well that's very kind of you Raúl.'' I know. ''I will say it is nice to have someone with manners say so, out and about the compliments can get rather vulgar.'' Her smile has turned appreciative.

And she laughs musically along with the jest. ''Oh don't risk embarrassing yourself on my account. But it would be good for some of our newer.'' And older even. ''Kindred to see how its done.'' And good to for all to know that it is no longer a weapon to wield over you. ''Make amends I mean. I can think of a few who haven't made it in this domain because they didn't know how. And that's just since I've been around.'' A particular sanctified comes to mind.

Her grin widens. ''I'm glad you understand that.'' Controlled back down to the playful simmer. ''It's a tool many don't use very well or seem to dramatically under value.'' While others, others I would happily work with again. ''There are two things wanted from you.'' She swings her feet out from under her so she can sit straighter. It was time for serious talk. ''First I was sent to you to get the information I needed to participate in the blood hunt. I've cobbled together quite the assorted degree of ideas and tales about what's going on, most of it contradicting. So from you I want everything you of and every interaction you've had with any member of the Hamleigh family.'' She had been in court, she had been listening to what he said to the Seneschal, so what's the purpose in asking again?

After a pause to make sure the points do not get confused or entwined. ''Secondly I know you were at a warehouse with the address [Gives address] at [time] on [date] in the company of Priscus Baker and an unknown third. The three of you went inside and were not seen leaving.'' This is stated as fact. ''There is great interest in who the third was and what the three of you did inside the warehouse.''

She leans back, not relaxing her posture an inch. ''So, what does my bill come to?'' The negotiation is almost as fun as the acquisition.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl snorts slightly and nods in agreement. "I bet. The kine are rarely kind," he says with a soft chuckle.

He nods in agreement to the advice about his own task set before him. He knows he'll likely embarrass himself with regards to it, but he's not sure if he would want to do that in view of everyone. We shall see...

His smile widens ever so slightly with the compliment and then he listens to what it is that she wishes to know from him. He mentally goes over what he knows about the Hamleigh family and what he thinks she knows. She's been in court and the information on the blood hunt in particular was somewhat common but his part in it less so. The next request is a bit more unusual. He hadn't thought of that night in a while.

"For your first request, for being such a gracious host, I would be willing to give that information to you almost free of charge. The almost is that I would accompany you on at least the next attempt you have in regards to ending this particular blood hunt. If you go hunting for them, I go with you. Agreed?"

"For the second request, I would be willing to accept something trivial from you for that particular coin. Agreed?"

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Almost free well now that's as good as it comes in this business. Even better is was something she could do. But still she frowns. ''Raúl that hardly seems fair on you.'' With two in custody and the rest absent from anywhere I can get to I don't see much happening on that end. ''Counter offer. I'll expand your request to include any time I find myself doing something that could be considered beneficial to the domain how about I let you know where I am?'' Not what she was doing. ''How does that sound?''

Misty green eyes crinkle in amusement. ''Now, now Raúl. You were at court.'' Who wasn't. ''You surely must have heard the prince place a monopoly on all the information I have.'' An annoying restriction I am struggling to work under. ''And asking me to go against the Princes direct edict is no trivial task.'' She didn't phrase it like a threat, but the moment of pause the lingering look made it clear she knew it could be. ''So how about this tell me what is wanted of you and when I pass it up to her grace I'll also mention how helpful you were.'' And if you refuse well that coin has two sides. ''Reputation after all is perhaps the one currency worth more then information in our world.'' Depending who you asked anyway.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl gives a small nod of concession with a slight grin on his features. "That sounds agreeable. Deal."

He listens to her explanation of the Prince requiring her information and he mentally frowns. If you weren't going to accept a boon, why even entertain the request of it? "I wouldn't want to have the Prince upset with you, or me."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The Daeva smiles. Well that's one thing down. ''If that's agreed then I'm all ears.'' Time to see what adds up with what.

She sips her drink, she had spent the Viate to do so. Eyes sharpening a little. No counter offer? No work around? No imagination. Can moves away from purple lips. ''Good. As long as that is understood, what do you want?'' I thought this would be more fun.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods over to Verity as she agrees to the terms for the first bit of information.

It's that second bit that is still a bit in contention. He is silent for a few moments, seemingly thoughtful. He isn't the best practiced in this particular game of politics. He knows the facts and the tools, but how to utilize those tools are still a bit rough for him. "What I would like from you is a bit of assistance, a bit of teaching perhaps. Perhaps you could assist me with my endeavors with mending bridges with our mutual acquaintance? Help me draft an appropriate letter and tips, if he and I end up making emends in public court?"

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

From his silent nod Verity draws perhaps a different conclusion then he meant to convey. Oh okay looks like this is an all or nothing kind of exchange. Going to make me work for it perhaps?

As Raul shows he does have some steps in his danse Verity begins to pay more attention again. Even electing a small smile. That's better. ''Now that Raúl, that is something I can help you with.'' Cater the ask to my skills, something that benefits him but also potentially ties my reputation to it if it goes poorly. That's a good move. ''So if we agreed shall we start this exchange?'' The anticipation of months of work and frustration being mere moments away does gleam through the misty green eyes even as she tries to keep her appearance calm. ''And show we what I'm working with apology wise, what have you got already?'' No sense giving tips he already knows, I wouldn't want him to feel cheated.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl shifts in his seat, pulling out his cell phone from his pocket and tapping it open. He thumbs it a few times as he searches. "As to your first inquiry, I've had a couple of encounters with the Hamleigh family. My first such was when the Alder Prince Antinori," he says the surname with perfect enunciation, "Reeve Kingston and myself had an encounter with the three sisters at the Kimpton Sawyer. After a bit of a chat, we brought one of them into custody and the other two gave us the slip. Ingraine was later staked under the Alder Prince's orders and then she called the Blood Hunt on the other two for their crimes against her Domain. I don't know of the current fate of Ingraine but I've seen the others a couple of times during my attempts to assist in the Hunt. The last time was a joint effort with a number of others of the city, including our Lady Seneschal. This was right before I had to take my leave of the city for a time so I don't know all of what has happened since then."

All this time, he's talking, he's thumbing through his phone until he finds his notepad app and pulls up a draft of a letter. He offers his phone out to the Succubus, letting her see it as he goes into his explanation of the second question. "As for your other tidbit of information, it wasn't a warehouse, it was an apartment complex. Reeve Kingston, Priscus Baker and I were performing an investigation into the actions of Forten. We believed they were using this complex as a base of operations. There was a fourth amongst us, a Carthian Mekhet by the name of Marilyn, but she ended up leaving on personal business before we even entered the complex. Our search was largely uneventful and, even more sadly, unfruitful."

Letter Draft

15. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread