(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Her first thought. Confusion. ''Do you mean Reeve Kingsley?'' Or someone else? Verity listens intently. She had not been blushed she would be corpse still, as it was false life pushing through body did its job to keep up appearances. Digesting and internalising each and every syllable. What it meant for the hunt. What it meant for her. ''Exactly When and where was this last time you ran into the sisters still at large?'' Almost certainly out of date if it was before he left but even so. Sitting back. ''Thank you it filled in a blank or two.'' Not the game changing revelations she had hoped for. Still task achieved. And that she savours.

From her position a smirk extended across purple lips. He dodged the trap that's good, means I can place some faith in what he says. ''That will do me just fine.'' So the Reeve was there interesting, and now I know the other. ''It's a shame no results came of it but all the same I appreciate your honesty.'' A hint in kind for him if he could see it.

She takes the phone and sans it over. Brow furrows. A frown forms. ''Raúl. It's a good thing you asked.'' The politest way I can say it, this just won't do. ''Right firstly I've heard unconfirmed rumours the Priscus can be unpleased by others using the name Krait in kindred circles. Can you say for sure its okay for you to use the name?'' Because getting it wrong would be a bad start. ''Secondly, this reads of someone trying to dodge blame. The slight might not have bene intended but it is not imagined or perceived, it is.'' The worst way to apologise is to try and wriggle while you do it. ''And come on you offended him at formal court.'' How careless can you get? ''That means in front of every kindred in the domain.'' Misty green eyes look to him hoping he understands what that means. ''Do you think anything less then an equally public apology will cut it?'' He's a member of the clan of Lords and as proud as I am from what I can tell. ''Finally and you won't like this.'' Depends how far you want to go. ''You offence is wasting his time and efforts so ... offer yours.'' Yes like that. ''Give him a reason to accept not and just hold you in contempt.'' She passes the phone back to him. ''Give it another go and I'll keep looking it over, until you have a script not a letter.'' Because now I need you to get this right as well.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He blinks at her question, a look of confusion crossing his features. "Yes, Reeve Kingsley.. Who did I say?" he says, turning his head to the side as he tries to remember what he said. "Kingston? Wow. Okay. Sorry. No, I meant Kingsley... I knew a Kingston back on the force. They have similar attitudes. That's where I think the confusion came in," he says with a small laugh. He thinks for a moment and nods to her new inquiry, "We were outside a club, Club Entropy, back in October."

He watches the frown form and one forms on his own features as he hears her words. "I don't know about his name. It was given to me, but it was given outside of court, so that makes sense." He says, taking the phone back and frowning down at it. "Yeah. I knew it didn't sound right... I'm glad I have someone to help with it." He nods. "I was going to offer him some of my time in recompense, a boon most likely, but I was having a hard trying to figure out how to word all of this..." he says, with a soft sigh.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Half a smirk curls over purple lips. Entropy again. So that's a bust, not unexpected. ''One final question from me on this.'' She had left to last to get a feel for things a little more. ''You said you encountered the sisters, at entropy with a group ... how did they escape you and those you were with?'' There might be a clue there? her tone is not accusatory, far more curious as her gaze stares a little into the distance mulling over the possibilities.

Alright then. ''I'm going to make an executive decision then. Use Jacque in court.'' If its a positive change it will add sincerity if he prefers krait the switch to formality might at least appeal to that Invictus pride.

''Okay.'' Verity prided herself above all on doing things well, being good at things and nothing more so then the social steps of her danse. ''At formal court.'' It can't be anywhere else. ''Approach humbly all the bowing of heads and such, request the chance to make right.'' She was going to make a real song and dance out of this. ''It will be public of course but getting him one to one shows were your focus is and gives him the power to refuse.'' Which would be bad form. ''If he does your offence is way worse then you think.'' And honestly, then your screwed. ''If he says you can speak do so even if he keeps others close at hand. It's his choice of setting at that point.'' And now we can actually start. ''Once the set up is done you can get started. Don't wait on ceremony show how important this is to you by leading straight into it.'' And then the words.

She takes a few in think herself wanting to get it just so. ''Type this out.'' And begins to narrate.

''Jacque. Priscus of clan Ventrue and Judex of the first estate.'' Yep titles first you got that right.

''I Raúl Domínguez ,Insert titles here if you have any. Apologise to you for the offence caused by my rudeness. The apathy I directed towards your efforts, name the time and event, was nothing short of blatantly disrespectful and for this I apologise. By choosing to disregard your efforts I wasted the time you so graciously invested into, name the event, and offer you mine in compensation.'' She stops chewing her lip. This is always the hardest part to judge. ''I would say a minor boon, but if he feels like demanding more none short of the prince maybe has the power to stop him and your not in a position to refuse.'' A light shrug. ''If he tries going over a major try to humble talk him back down to a major.'' Will it do? only one way to find out. ''It's several steps up from your letter.'' Now if only it had been done sooner, but then I wouldn't have this little opportunity would I.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods to the last question. "That's a good question. Priscus Jacque was taking lead at this point. He was the one interacting with the quarry. Reeve Kingsley and I were a distance away, acting as back up muscle in case the quarry decided to run. The last thing I saw was Jacque heading into a limo with the quarry, I believe in hopes of apprehending them, but I'm not sure what happened after that. I got called away with personal business and had to leave at that point. I don't know anything beyond that."

He nods at the suggestion/order to call the Ventrue by Jacque rather than the name he uses amongst the mortals. It's probably more appropriate, after all. He listens to her instructions, doing his best to commit them to memory.

Listen to the lady (2 successes)

He's fairly sure that he's got it, but he does start writing down what she says, pulling a stylus out of his phone and writing it down on the screen rather than typing it out. He seems to be able to keep up with her words, his writing quick and yet very precise. He nods in agreement. "I was thinking minor as well, but could go up if he demanded it. We'll see. Thank you for your assistance with this. As you can tell, I needed help," he adds with a soft laugh.
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread