(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity can be found in the Dimond bar balcony of the Ace of spades club It being the closest thing she can find to a heavy metal club in town. Even if it did reek of over effort with the named sections only then to put on shows like an Ariana Grande evening. Not exactly metal, but oh well that was another night.

This evening Verity looks the part and comfortable with it. Soft leather heeled boots lead into the flared end of Of lacey, tied up trousers in turned overlaid with a Lacey Goth style skirt all of this in turn held up a Gold metal flower petal with red scales adorning the two lower chains. As eyes track up the Daeva her V necked sleeveless corset Is only accompanied by a Single lacey sleeve underneath meaning her blood red bra can be seen teasing through lacey floral neckpiece and lower neckline of the corset. The black flowers around her neck are accompanied my Black metal thorns and her hair in the usual effortlessly messy style hosts a few Golden roses The arms resting on the balcony as she serves those rocking out below are adorned in Neat black long gloves, tied with red ribbon and the hand of her exposed arms ends with black painted fingers tipped in metal snakes. Her unadorned hand holds a drink and false life courses through her veins as she waits to see if Helen Kingsley will take her up on the invite of a night out.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush, imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Bookkeeping
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

(Blush / Food consumption)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Arriving at the location, Helen starts to be able to place what kind of venue she's walking into. Not that she didn't have some suspicion seeing whom the invite is from. She's not specially dressed for the location, even though she brought her latest t-shirt for a change, leaving the jacket and most of the other stuff in the car. Well, what's the worst that can happen... ?

Helen soon appears at the bar area and well... It's not like Verity is easy to overlook. So once she's gotten her drinks, she makes her way over with a bottle of beer in hand. Her outfit consists of the usual jeans, army boots and a black t-shirt with a white script, simply saying '1922 Nosferatu Directed by F.W. Murnau'. She settles at the balcony next to the Daeva, taking a look over the interior of the place and taking a careful sip of beer.

"Say what you want, security at the door is kind of a pain in the ass. Interesting place, though. So, how's things been lately ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity had been expecting, hoping even ... which might be kind of messed up if she stops to think about it ... to feel the presence of another kindred in the club tonight as it meant her invitation had been accepted. Yet that does not stop her from having to focuses very hard of the music as The Reeve pulls up next to her, Verity doe not need to look to know which kindred it as, the shadows in the this place are many and deep and they dance in the corner of her eyes reaching out, growing doing things shadows had no right to do. This presence, this confirmation makes her beast want to fight, but not today she will not allow it and with an effort shoves it back down.

Taking a deep swig of her own drink gives her time to find her smile and the right words.

''Hey, you came, good to see you.'' Inspite of her best hopes doubt had lingered. ''I think that's a legal requirement, but given the amount of spikes, chains and who knows what else in here. A farce for sure.'' Seriously putting security on a metal club door is like putting a thermometer in a freezer, pointless you already know its cold. ''This place.'' Gesturing around. ''Yes it's the best I've found but still a lot more style over substance then I would like.'' Who names their seating areas?

Verity's purple smile is genial. ''I've been alright thanks, busy, very very busy, but alright.'' Misty green eyes turn in full to the Reeve. ''And what of yourself? things going alright with you?'' Eyes then dipping down to read the text on her shirt, her grin does turn appreciative, she gets the joke. ''Very nice shirt by the way.'' A sense of humour, that's a good sign.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Maybe, but a metal detector ? Same bullshit every time." Her tone betrays her annoyance, but she ends that part of her argument with a fatalistic shrug. "I guess it's okay, at least it has a chance of attracting some decent folks. Ever been to Colorado ? There's some shitholes there that haven't even been stored in the shelf right next to where they keep style like like you wouldn't believe it." Helen chuckles. "So yeah, nice place, only the prices are ridiculous, but hey, it's a club."

Asked how she#s been doing, she frowns.

"Yah, thanks. Busy's starting to pick up again, but that not necessarily bad." As conversation shifts to her shirt, she practically beams. "I know, right ? Not like I know the movie, but I liked the name on it for some reason, as if it was speaking to me. I just had to get it. Also, lets be honest. It's dead funny." She looks at Verity with that sort of look that practically screams 'Geddit ?' "Most guys in town couldn't pull that off like this."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity shrugs. ''Yeah it is a pain. But it does not cover everything and.'' Gesturing to the crowd. ''On nights like this plenty finds its way inside.'' Part of the fun. ''Unfortunely I have not, not for a visit anyway I skimmed the top of Colorado on my way over but did not stop to see the sights.'' Looking from the crowd to Helen. ''But please go on tell me about it.'' Giving the Reeve her full attention.

Oh is it now, interesting. ''That's good to hear. Word was things were getting dropped a bit. I even got pulled into to help with a rather risky acquisition.'' The Seneschal had recruited her to the hunt in court it was very public knowledge. ''Although from what the opinions around and about are. Your absence was noted.'' Strangely Verity does not seem to be judging. Gauging Helen's reaction yes, but her body language is relaxed, her eyes are open and searching rather then slits on condemning judgement.

The clearly apparent joy at the jest brings a full laugh from the Daeva, just as musical as her words. ''Whatever it said yo you, I am definitely hearing it.'' Oh puns uh. Her look conveys she does in fact geddit, but is thinking quickly. ''It must be because neither of us are mourning people.'' That's the best I got, dam. ''No I don't think so, one other I can think of maybe. But I feel safe in saying, not her style.'' But then again I never expected that leather number either.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Well, you can take off the metal you wear. Get enough screws and nails implanted, that thing goes off and you get all the hoops and awkward questions." She chuckles. "Been some time since I left those trash heaps, but you want the bad kind of club vibe, you go see Fort Collins. I mean, me, I don't mind a bar fight too much every now and then, but some places ? Let's say fights and underage drinkers don't mix well, also pretty shitty if you're on the prowl and the staff sucks. Another, the toilets are nasty even for a dive, you get to walk through piss if you don't pay attention and there's pretty easy access to drugs, both voluntary and not. I saw two attempts to drug a guys drink in one night and I don't like being hit on the bad way by the barguy. Then ther's that place where the floor is sticky as fuck, I've heard several explanations as to why, but I'm banned from that place anyway, if it even still exists. I mean, the fratboys from Colorado State also don't help. It's a bunch of shit places in a shit town in a sorry-ass area. And that's all it is. Still, there's worse."

She nods.

"Some things were a little. As you know." As for the recruitment bit ? "I think I heard, yah." She looks over the crowd for a bit before responding. "Well, I'm an office holder, and especially with that office I have, I'd have been more surprised if it didn't got noted, really. Couldn't be helped, though. It is what it is and I'll deal with the repercussions." Easy, really, just like the old days... "Not her style by far. I mean, she'd find a way to make it work if she had to and I'm fair sure she could, but as long as she's got a say or it's not some costume event ? Not gonna happen. Leaning against traditions too much, I'd guess. I could think of someone who might have liked this kind of stuff, but she's no longer in town.

So, you got around much up to now ? Whats the worst place you've been to so far ?"

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity shrugs. ''Never been a problem for me I guess.'' Smirking. ''If I want in somewhere I always seem to manage it.'' Casting eyes over to Helen. ''I wonder why that is?'' Followed by a smirk. She definitely knows why. ''Walk through piss huh, I'll pass thanks.'' In a pretty good of imitation of being human, the face she makes clearly judges this fort Collins as somewhere best avoided. Then turns serious and a little angry. ''No that I don't truck with. If people want to shot up on whatever, their choice but if I catch someone spiking a drink I'll go and find the six biggest people around and ask them very nicely to educate the bastard on proper clubbing etiquette.'' She sips her own drink turning back to look at the crowd. That and I want to know what I'm eating. The thought unbidden, callous, but not untrue. ''I don't mind a bit of flirting myself.'' she says absently still stewing on the spiked drinks. Good thing because it is unavoidable. ''Lets me know I still got it.'' And looking at her why wouldn't she? Snorting then. ''What did you do get banned from a night club as bad as the ones your describing?'' That I need to hear.

Taking responsibility, well that's good at least I think our Prince values that over avoidance if our interactions have taught me anything. ''As you might also be aware. I'm a little ... restricted on what I can say about projects right now. But how do you feel about invites with no context?'' If she is getting back on the saddle, it would be nice to have some one who can actually fight on speed dial.

Verity grins trying to combine what she has been learning of fashion with what she knows of the Seneschal and the shirt in question, some decent ideas do come to mind. ''I have no doubt she could and would pull it off if the situation called for it.'' Much like me with formal wear. ''But there is something about seeing it in the wild, that just makes it work better.'' Verity really could appreciate the joke. ''Perhaps we should both make a Christmas gift of it? it is still a tradition to wear what your given once right? That way she might have to wear it twice!'' Not the kind of tradition Helen is talking of and Verity knows, she is just having fun. ''That's a shame and all to common story round these parts. Who where they?'' Curious by nature, who wouldn't be of the place they had chosen to settle.

The question is fair and one that gets a small grin. If only I dared but I know at least one of them hangs out in clubs a lot. ''We talking just clubs or the wider world of Sacramento?'' Worth asking. ''Clubs wise Mango's.'' Her look says it all. Bored. Trust the rocker girl to not like the popular club. ''It's just so plain, so generic. A bunch of rich enough middle class morons go to get hammered and have bad sex they won't remember but still brag about.'' It's such a waste. It has no substance. ''I actually had a better time at roller disco would you believe then there.'' she stands still. ''So many people, so much life but so little meaning to it.'' The kind of club she always disliked.

''Let me turn this on you then, Ever made it out east to Detroit?'' Because I can tell you some stories.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Normally I'd have said wait until you're on the wrong side of thirty and see how that works out for you. But I guess with the beauty industry being what it is, that ain't too much of a hang-up these days." She chuckles to herself for a bit. "Oh, and vomit and someone swears some girl they never caught took a dump on the dancefloor once, but that might just be some local rumor. The club could never live it down, though. Heh, heh."

Took one to know or get one, or how did that one go again ?

"Yah, getting people a drink with stuff they don't know is in there is shit behaviour, no two opinions on that." She thinks back to the particular night. "Well the guy wouldn't take a no for an answer, so at one point, I got him by the collar and pulled him across the bar to where I was. The place had shitty security, but the guys were still pretty full of themselves and of course, fully on their colleague's side. I broke one's nose and elbowed the other in the face. They got pissy, some of my friends got involved too... I think the big issue was the property damage, though. I think it made the newspapers the next day."

Helen scratches her head in thought.

"Depends on whether you know the folks it's coming from, but if you don't, could be anything. Fishy stuff, maybe ?"
    She shrugs. "If you go, follow your gut and listen to it. At some point it says 'walk', you hit the road. Immediately." Talking about the Seneshal, Helen nods. "Question is whether she thinks there might be a situation that calls for it. Or if she thinks it could be... misunderstood.

Eh, a fellow club member, more like Jennifer, though. Spotty, but possible to get along with, just not lonmg enough in town to make big waves."

"Just in general, not necessarily limiting it to Sacramento, so your pick, really."
    She listens. "Yeah, that already sounds bad just listening to. Makes a good point though, telling 'bout people and what they want from life. Or get from it, which often enogh ain't the same thing, really. I'd say places like that are at least good for people-watching, but it's always the same types in those places. Go to one or two and you know 'em all.

Can't say I have, no, Kansas is about as good as it gets. Why, how's that place ?"

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

It gets a good natured laugh. ''You think I'm the right side of thirty now that's sweet of you.'' Or dangerous if it's that obvious. ''But who knows maybe I'll pull an Avril Lavigne and just stay the same, forever.'' Was that a little on the nose, maybe. But the meme is pretty popular. The additions are met with a bit of a grimace. ''I'll never understand why people want to be so foul with stuff, clubs are meant to be a good time.'' But still managing a small nod. ''True or not. Rumours.'' pause. ''Can break reputations so very quickly.'' Something of a speciality of hers.

''Agreed.'' Kind of ironic given the gifts of the Daeva's blood work more potently then any drug. Paying attention carefully, to each detail it does get a smile. ''Sounds like you taught them a decent lesson though. I would love to have seen it.'' Seen not done, physical violence was not really option for her. ''Those jackasses that think there god's gift to the gene pool though, I have my ways. Let them think what they will, time often tells if they live up to the hype. They never do.'' She smiles in a way to show all her teeth, not her fangs, but the point should be clear enough. They all submit the same regardless. ''Property damage huh. Sounds like you did not let them off easy.'' And why should she. Verity smirks approvingly.

I don't think she got. Turning so her hips rested against the balcony and she can look Helen full in the face. ''And if the invite came from me?'' Eyes searching looking for sings that Helen understands. Then adverting her gaze again, making clear what came next was not part of what she had tried to convey. ''I think she would be polite about it. But find any excuse to not wear it.'' In truth she could see no reason the Seneschal would, funny as it would be. ''Still why should she need to when you pull it off so very well.'' It does work better as just her thing.

Fellow club member more like her. So Invictus I'd have to guess. ''So yes the all to common story. It really is a shame.''

Oh not just the city well then. She thinks for a few moments then grins. ''I was at a kings of Leon performance back in ... 2010 I think ... they cut it short because pigeons decided to keep popping on them ... and I don't mean briefly ... it went on and on.'' What else. ''Oh it wasn't bad per say just really funny. I know it .. uh I can't remember the details but Slipknot were playing in one venue and some other band across the way in a second both open air ...'' She seems to get frustrated unable to remember. ''Either way Slipknot fans sold out both venues and just ignored the other band.'' Actually. ''Which might why I don't remember them.'' Who was that again dam.

She nods. ''Exactly.'' She gets it, means she's more interesting then most who walk around. ''If I've seen one over inflated ego who thinks their important just because they have daddy's credit card and no responsibilities.'' Pause to glance disdainfully at few even in here. ''I've seen them all.'' They held no interest in life, they hold less now.

Oh fun. ''Detroit has its share of bad ones mind you. But at least the bad sex is usually themed around events.'' Which shows the attendees can't be brain dead because they have to pay enough attention to follow it. ''But there was one place I really loved. Harpos.'' Looking for recognition. ''Never seen anything else like it, a converted movie theatre for metal music only.'' It was great. ''They knocked through a few walls and made multiple stages.'' And the crowds. ''The people there knew why they had come, they knew what the point was, it was electric every time.'' She has gotten a little animated talking about, clearly having rather positive memoires of it.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread