(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Well Verity had sent the letter and had a reply to the only other Daeva she knew of in town. So Verity stayed in ready to open her haven * to the members of her clan ... not having any where better to host and wanting to show the initiative she hoped would push things in her favour. She had Beer and wine in the fridge, snack foods in the cupboard and members of her herd on speed dial if she felt she needed to really impress.

Red Biker boots with small pockets lead into Flared lace up black trousers and A black lace up skirt that splits over both legs held up by A new gold loop belt. The upper half starts with A feminine cut shirt over which a sleeveless waistcoat and a Red and black leather jacket Red lace gloves pull up to her elbows and locked around the wrists are Spiked braclets all finished by the Delicate golden rose hairpiece . All in all Verity was showing what she considered a harmonious blend between the rocker girl fashion she preferred and the higher class fashion awareness expected of her clan.

Sitting on the second hand and much loved sofa she waits impatiently to see if Ms. Clarke or any other cousins would make an appearance this night.

Seryna

(It's The floor plan and virtual tour of the 2BR, 2BA - 772SF option ( the third video tour))
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

At the precise time noted in the invitation, there was a knock on the door. There on the doorstep waited Ms. Clark. Verity had heard that there was a good looking blonde male Daeva from her forrays at Elysium, yet he was not present. Ms. Clark wore a rose-colored calf length gown with 3/4 length sleeves, her blonde hair falling in cascading waves. Her fair light skin was carefully made up with peach lipstick and light brown eyeshadow, bringing out her blue eyes.

"Good evening." She made a nod to Verity. Her tone is cool.

OOC

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The knock so precise, so on time is a pleasant reminder of just one of many reasons why she favours her clan over any other none of the waiting, the wondering. Verity swings into action, off the sofa and down the long room to the front door position at its mid point out onto the hall. The room stretches in one direction down to her sofa, coffee table and TV all second hand. To the other direction the kitchenette with standard appliances and no signs of use, missing simple things like a bread box or other homely touches. In the spanning divide between a coat rack that accounts for some but not all of her leather jackets, shoe racks for some but not all of her boots and a side table with a second hand sound system on it, into which her phone is gets placed as she walks past.

Opening the door she positively beams at the only other Daeva she had been aware of until very recently in the domain. ''Good evening, please come in, make yourself comfortable.'' Once the door is closed. ''Can I get you something to drink? someone if your feeling the need?'' A risk for sure, little stopped the other Daeva from leaving Verity with a body to clean up but she was willing to risk it for what tonight offered. And it was more then they had offered her when positions were reversed.
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

At the initation, the Daeva moves into the haven.
    "Thank you, Miss. Carmen. Or do you prefer Verity?" She verifies. "You can call me Stacey. If you have a soft drink, I would take that. Thank you.
    I am sure that you know that there is one other Daeva in the Domain, the very pretty male. Yet he only comes to Formal Court to keep himself in the good graces of the Court. I have not seen him around any other Kindred social event. I believe I shall be the only guest this evening, unless we have a new arrival.
    I was very interested to recieve your invitation."

As she has been talking, her eyes politely remained on Verity. Yet now her eyes move around the Haen, noting what can be seen from the entryway. She steps a few feet to pause by the coffee table.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A quick nod to state she understood, as she strides towards the kitchenette talking over her shoulder. ''And how have you been keeping of late Stacy?'' Reaching the fridge. ''Verity is preferred.'' Is someone actually going to start using it regularly? ''If you feel the need to be formal Ms instead of Miss is how I like to be addressed.'' Putting it out there and ultimately leaving the degree of formality to her guest. ''Just be to be sure when in more varied company is Stacey still acceptable or would you be happier if I kept that between us?'' I after all have no compunctions about my name being used regardless of the setting kine, kindred or court.

She half turns to the fridge door and misses a beat, knowing the only things in their were alcoholic. Dam didn't think of that. But fortunately something she can't forget to do is pay her bills, they are set up on direct debits! So grabbing a glass from one of the cupboard she will rinse it out and fill it with water from the tap. ''Yeah should have thought about that.'' It's a blow, an early set back in the social graces for sure but Stacy's lack of being specific means Verity have in the most technical sense fulfilled the request, and that will have to suffice for the moment. Grabbing a can of beer for herself she walks over and hand the mug over if it is not taken it gets placed on a surface.

Making her way to the sofa she runs false life through her veins giving her the glow of the life she once had, her face of course remaining deathly pale thanks to the make up that will never leave. ''If he doesn't want to participate then that's on him.'' That the Seneschal and Reeve both had not known of this one when I asked about Daeva at the music party spoke to how in the shadows this cousin keeps. But for how much longer? ''Please grab a seat.'' The sofa was well loved but brought its own brand of comfort in that.

''If we have a new arrival knocking on my door then they would have had to swing by the Seneschal first.'' No good coming here otherwise. ''Which is one of a few things I'd like to talk about tonight.'' Green eyes focus in on her guest. ''The fortunes or apparent lack of them of our clan in the domain. And how you and I can work to remedy that situation.'' Verity might not be an archetype but Daeva are found in every strata of society and her pride in being of the blood burns as fiercely as any of the prim, proper and well to do succubi.
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

A slight shake of the head.
    "Some activities seem to have wound down. I have been monitoring a personal issue, which keeps me busy, Verity. Please, call me Stacey, then. I am fine if you call me stacey at Court. I am not a part of a Covenant.
    Although we seem to have pretty set players in all of the Covenants in the Domain."

A slight nod towards Verity.
    "Not particpating in Family discussions is not something I approve of." Her tone has some condemnation. Stacey took a seat on the couch.

"Oh?" Those eyes sharpen with focus. "Looking to embrace a role for yourself?"

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

(Imbibe)Vitae 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The change of pace from observing the formalities of court was a breath if fresh air and welcome relief. Verity could and would danse as needed to suit her own ends in that matter, but she had missed the more personal element. ''There's always something going on if we look hard enough. But yes the major events seems to be rather quite right now.'' Not that I can tell you anything, not yet. ''Its good to have personal projects, I hope it going well? Speaking of how is your orchestra doing?'' Recalling the reason the other Daeva had been first interested in the students. ''That we do, although the turn other of new kindred is higher then I thought it would. I know others have mentioned but how many is that in the last six months?'' I'm starting to understand. ''That doesn't mean things won't shake up unexpectedly.'' Who knows what each new arrival can bring. So far mostly just opportunities to sharpen my claws. The confirmation of her the other Daeva likewise being of the unbound was good. One less direction for loyalties to be pulled in.

Verity nods slowly, as she makes the blood move to enliven her stomach and intestines enough to keep down the beer she was about to drink, for long enough anyway. ''Exactly his loss.'' I'll deal with him when I have to. She takes a drink keeping the tone light, more gossip then hard judgement for now.

Focus is meet with a set resolve from the misty green. Even as the bottle is brought down. ''Stacey. Our clan is easily in the weakest position here, we can't even acknowledge our own at the moment.'' Never mind anything else, and in the political shark tank that was kindred life not being able to count of family was a considerable detriment. ''Someone has to step up and given how long the post has stood vacant I have to assume you don't want it. Unless?'' Searching the other Deava for signs that this would be more contested then first thought.
    Health

+ Reply to Thread