Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I have noticed that there has been some confusion among the investigators on what was known, when it was known and on proper sharing of information. I asked how many kindred were taken prisoner and recieved two different answers from people who should have known." A look to the Prince.
    "The announcement on sharing information was most welcome."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"I'm talking about my end at the moment. Other ends go on top of that. So yeah, reservations are warranted, I get that."

After all, this what was had brought on her side of the issue, unless the Prince has changed issue and is now talking about the bigger picture.

"There was." She agrees with Jennifer. Scratching her head, she tries to remember how things went about a while back. "What kind of caught me off-guard was stuff like with the three weasels we cornered at Kimpton Sawyer, where I thought they'd all been nabbed and brought to Elysium and next time I hear their names, one's locked up and two are at large. Still, again, who knows, but somehow they didn't end up in the slammer for good and, thats going back to my end, would've been a great opportunity for folks, myself included, to ask question like 'How did that happen ?'. Which didn't happen. Which means something either got lost in commo or didn't even get far enough to get lost." Hopefully she's recalled everything right, it's been a while. "So I agree commo's something that needs a sharp look-over. I see one of the main issues in turn-over. People popping in and out as such is not a big problem. Its annoying, but a fact of life. Especially with the short-term notice that can have, that could be something factoring into information loss, when the intel leaves with the people. Or there's stuff that drops out ofthe picture because people see it as too minor to report at that point and something happens and that bit maybe disappears..." Granted, she's speculating a little here, but it doesn't sound too far off. Asis she offers the thoughts ass a sort of discussion base and waits to see where they'll go with this.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod to Jenn, “Bringing prisoners in will be handled differently going forward. Which I will touch on in a moment.” Right now, she was curious about Helen and how she would answer the questions.

Attention turns back to Helen.

“As of right now, two are locked up currently. And by locked up, I mean they are both staked, so two of the sisters are in custody. Seneschal Hazelton brought in the second one only recently actually.” Credit where it was due. “I have also recently been informed that the third sister is long gone, beyond the borders of the Domain and thus, out of reach. I had reached out to their Domain a while back to gather information on them and what they were after, plus to see how attached the officials were to them. I find comfort in knowing she won’t find a very welcome homecoming. So there is current state of that.” See, this was her passing along information.

“As someone on the front lines so to speak, how do you see communication improving?” she wants the Haunts input and opinions. “But I do agree, the turnover rate for Kindred is concerning for investigations, presenting many problems.”

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observes the conversation closely. There is new information that is filed away. The news of the conclusion of the Hunt is recieved with relief. Although Jennifer leans forward slightly when Helen mentioned that prisoners had been taken at Kimpton Sawyer and brought to Elysium. This was not information that had been relayed to her. The Beast prickled at the revealation, jealous of information. Yet the Beast was put into its' cage. Jennifer was quiet as she checked her composure.

She mentally went over the new information, comparing it to what she knew. The mention of changes moving forward would be well recieved. The Nosferatu remained quiet at this time. She was forming what she would say once the Prince was satisfied. Yet clogging the discussion was not Jennifer's goal.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen nods.

"Sounds like Slade has his work cut out for him if they're dumb enough to go back home." Pondering. "That's the question. Admittedly, it's useful sometimes, but me, I don't like micromanagement. As in what feels to me like pestering folks about information. On the other hand, too hands-off preserves initiative and folks' agency, but as soon as something happens, that can be a whole lot of info we ain't gonna get." She has kinda touched on that before, but gives the whole argument for the sake of completion. "There ain't some cookie-cutter solution for that kind of stuff. All we can do is either widen or narrow the net or give people a sort of guideline of what should be reported how quickly after getting it. Still depends on the people making use of that and some might not like getting instructions on things like that. But apart from taking folks aside and impressing the importance of reporting discipline, that's about the first thing that comes to mind."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief, “I also don’t like micromanagement, I have enough to juggle on my own.” So she wasn’t looking to do that.

“People need to learn that passing along information in regards to investigation is pertinent in keeping things running smoothly. If no one else knows what is going on, nothing gets done and shit gets lost in the shuffle. As Reeve, I’m going to trust you to make sure the mistakes in the past are not repeated. I don’t need minute by minute details of everything, but if a prisoner is to be brought in, I need to know. I have this funny thing about knowing who we have in custody and who we don’t. We got lucky with getting some of the sisters in custody. But I will not tolerate a mishandling of information going forward.” And that was that. “As Reeve, you are responsible for those you bring into investigations, so I would advise you to make sure they understand how to pass along important information. I believe you can find a happy medium between not micromanaging and making sure communication stays open.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head slightly towards the Prince. She makes her opinion known that she agrees with the statement.
    "The risk of disappointing officials should carry a sharp fear.
    Calling those who are assisting with an investigation together and giving a clear expectation moving forward is a plan."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

There's little to do but nod as the Prince speaks. She is right, of course. "I'll take care of it, Ma'am."Helen frowns as Jennifer talks about the sharp fear, but doesn't say anything.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod to Helen, "Then it sounds like we have a plan moving forward. I'm going to trust what you say and let you handle it." but there would not be a next time.

I am sooo sorry! This slipped through the cracks and I take responsibility for it taking so long.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer has been listening attentively. Her goal had been to hear what the plan is moving forward. The Nosferatu kept her own counsel and did not reveal what she was thinking.
    Jennifer allows her expression to show that she was pleased with what had been declared. It was the Alder Prince to declare what was acceptable. Jennifer gave an approving nod towards Helen.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread