(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

What draws your eye is in the center of the room, an expensive desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

The wall behind the seating area had a painting hanging, The Young Martyr, a small light hanging above it. Illuminating it softly.

But there was a new piece of art on display. This one a sculpture and resting on a pedestal.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, Italian made and a deep shade of brown. There was a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale stood behind the desk, flipping through some files and pointing at places on the paper to Gabriel. Who, for his part, simply nodded and took notes. The Savage wore a black leather skirt, white tank top, her hair in a messy up-do.

The door was open for her expected guests.
    Helen Kingsley Jennifer Hazelton
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer arrives in the office, walking in with a calm and lady- like composure.
    Brown eyes move over the office, her eyes attracted to the color and imagery of the decor. Jennifer wore a handwoven green scarf.https://pin.it/5of7MDmu0
    The outfit was more casual than usual, a low cut green shirt and black pants.
    https://pin.it/37dAGqWD5

The butterflies are looked over from the far wall to the shadow boxes. The skull and butterfly display upon the desk earned a raised eyebrow and a "Mmm." of approval.

The sculpture on the pedestal earned a long look. I would love to look that over more closely.

She lowered herself into a perfect curtsy to the Alder Prince.
    "Alder Prince."

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen enters a bit after Jennifer. She hasd not specifically dressed for the occasion. She's thought about it, but the stuff she'd had brought would most likely be lost on the other two, and some in-joke just for funsies ? At other opportunities maybe, not this one, though. So she just attends in her everyday wear, üretty sure what she's wearing will not be the talk of the evening.

And there's three of them. Ain't that nice ? Helen doesn't pay a lot of attention to her surroundings as she walks towards the desk. Still the ambiente holds. It kind of emembers her of some sort or morbid museum. They all like that after the right amount of time ? Doesn't matter, not the time for that now.

So, she starts off with a curtsy for the prince and Jennifer, one a little deeper, one a bit more shallow.

"Good evening, you wanted to see me ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Upon spotting Jenn enter the office, the file was closed and handed to Gabriel, who just nodded and stepped towards the door. He would leave once Helen arrived.

A nod of respect, “Seneschal Hazelton, thank you for making the time for this meeting tonight. I hope you’ve been well.” The Beast of the Savage was calm, not sensing another in the room, and that was welcome.

As Helen walks in, Ale offers her a nod, indicating to the chairs. Gabriel, for his part, simply leaves and closes the door.

“A good evening to you as well, I hope you’ve also been well.” Waiting for Helen and Jenn to sit, she’ll sit as well.

“I did, I had some concerns with the current investigations and the lack of communication in regards to them.” The Savage leans back, “Has there been a significant issue with any of them?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head to the Alder at the acknowledgement, showing appreciation.
    "I have been well since we spoke last, Alder Prince. Thank you.
    I trust that you have been well?"

The Curse slithered like a serpent, coiling into the space between the kindred.
    "Reeve Kingsley."
    A respectful nod to the fellow Nosferatu.

A small nod was given to the Ghoul, Gabriel, as he departs.
    Jennifer took a seat as the Prince began. Jennifer turned to the Reeve, with her role in investigation, Jennifer did not want to step on her.
    "I can speak after you, Reeve."

The Seneschal clearly states.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen kind of has the impulse to remain standing, but she decides to sit down anyway.

I did, I had some concerns with the current investigations and the lack of communication in regards to them.” Well, she's not alone with that. The fun question is, how to go about the whole thing in the first place. “Has there been a significant issue with any of them?” Helen takes some time to ponder that. Significant, well, what's significant ? Some stuffs come to mind, but it's the kind of stuff that she doesn't like to use in situations like these. Also, how significant is it ? As criticism ? Maybe. But here ?

"With the investigations... the usual issues, but nothing too significant, no." Not that pointing fingers helps or changes anything. Even if it did, it doesn't matter, really. "Communications or lack of those is another thing, though. That's pretty much my fault and my responsibility."

Getting the most important stuff out of the way first.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod to Jenn’s question, but nothing was added. The time for pleasantries was over for now, business was at hand. But she wanted the Haunt to know she heard the question.

Her full attention then turns to Helen, eager and curious to hear what she would say.

“I was curious about the investigations because it seems some have stalled or have had to be picked up by others with no real direction. You can understand why that would be a bit of an issue. Without communication, we end up chasing the same leads and persons of interest, making problems last longer than they should.” She didn’t care that she had to step into a few, but the lack of knowing what was what, was, well, irritating.

“So that brings us to the here and now, where do we do from here.”
    Her attention had remained on Helen, “How is the communication issue fixed? Is that something you want to repair and move forward from? Or is it something you are simply not up for?” the Savage always believed in being up front and to the point. “To be honest with you, I know you can fulfill the role of Reeve quite well and efficiently.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu listened as the Alder Prince and Reeve detailed their thoughts on the subject at hand. The conversation was productive, in Jennifer's opinion.

All clearly addressed .
    The Lady thought.

She did not touch the questions posed to the Reeve. There was her own opinion that Jennifer was molding and smoothing out regarding communication issues with the Kindred in the Domain.
    Jennifer remained quiet with the intention of not taking away from the Prince's approach.

She intended to speak about the miscommunication issues in a moment. She remained composed and quiet as the conversation continued.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Can't argue with that. It also muddles things up until people aren't too sure who's already been taken and who hasn't." Thinking back to an awkward part of the chat with Verity. She taps her lip in thought. "It is something I want to repair and move forward from. So far I'm looking at more and slightly reorganized paperwork, mine, not everyone's, and a few memos about questions and assumptions. I'm thinking about some switches on the report scheme, but that's still in the works.

And I'd like to get back there with your permission."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of agreement, “Exactly.” It sounded like Helen understood where the problem was.

“Is that your plan to repair it? Reorganization?” making sure she understood how the Haunt thought this could be fixed. “I would like to know the full scope of your plan, see if there is something I need to change on my end or even everyone’s end.” Because it wouldn’t be fixed with just one or two things on one person’s end.

“I won’t bullshit you; I have my reservations. Having others tell me they had spoken with you on the matter and thought you had passed along the pertinent information. There was quite a bit of confusion about various things in play, but things were sorted.”
    But not without some difficulty. Fingers steeple and rest against her lips before resting her arms on the desk, “I was giving a second chance quite a few years ago, and I had always said if I ever had the chance to give someone a second chance, I would.” Granted what she had done was a bit more…troublesome.

“You’re owning that there is a problem, and you want to work to fix it, I appreciate that and can work with it.”
    Because Helen could have blown it off. But she owned it, and that went a long way with the Savage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread