Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched, observant and not needing to say anything.

"Yes, I shall do so, Lord Jack, Judex of the first estate." Jennifer agreed, sincere. The judex's gift was opened, careful to adhere to the markings.

"I appreciate this a great deal, Judex Jack." Jennifer states. The completion of the Oath mattered to her, as did the title itself. She inclined her head slightly in respect to him.
    "I would take you up on the offer."

Jennifer took a moment to appreciate the Alder Lady Prince's gift. She tilted it gently, admiring how the light played over the delicate cut of the stones. It was a sign of how well the Prince knew Jennifer. Jennifer carefully secured the jewelry within the box and gave the Alder Lady Prince a sincere smile.
    "I appreciate the gift, Alder Lady Prince. It is marvelous."

For the Alder Prince, a rectangle wooden box held a few delicate and antique piano sheet music. The sets were Italian Arias from the Baroque period and Renaissance, la Boheme canto pianoforte, an antique selection of Scarlatti's finest musical pieces and j281 the Four horseman of the apocalypse.

The judex Jack was given a custom bracelet, a natural garnet in 14 K gold that was made in Italy. The color chosen to match the pieces that the Lord Jack often chose to wear.

Link
    https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/rings/band-rings/natural-purple-garnet-ring-14k-gold-made-italy-men-women/id-j_19166872/#skuId=j_19166872S1

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyebrows raised with surprise at the size of the wooden box presented to him by Gabriel, "Likewise, Alder Lady Prince," he stated upon opening the box. He lifted the hilt of one blade gently to inspect it carefully. Soon after a pleased smile crossed his lips, "Thank you very much for these magnificent sabers."

"I expected no less," he responded to the Notary's acceptance of his offer. It was something he knew she had wanted for a long time and she had suffered his games for long enough. He looked over the gift or the bracelet with interest- the colors selected for the piece clear with thought and intent. "Thank you as well for this fine piece."

"Please enjoy the hospitality of the mansion. It is clear that tonight the Invictus have much growth and strength to celebrate."

Wrapping this up for our 30 day mark. Status polls to come soon!

Blood Hunt:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread