DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

Metal working for the a Moros, that makes a lot of sense. ''Very nice. I understand the appeal of working with metal but something about the stone.'' He pauses. ''You could say I really found myself after a while of working with it.'' The process had been slow and gruelling at first, but after, beyond words.

He chuckles. ''I thought of myself as something of a handy man until recently.'' Still do to an extent. ''Then I tired to help fix a bus and well.'' That had been a rough day afterwards. ''It went very poorly.'' But I did help in the end.

Remembering his path mate had made reference to limited funds a few times. ''One downside to cafes like this over picnics in the park.'' He looks at the offering. ''Price.'' And grimaces a little. ''Allow me to cover the bill will you?'' It was well within his means after all.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn accepted offer for tea with smile "Oh, thanks!" Then he turns to the bus that the repairs didn't work, "If it is something important, I am all for using the right tools, the ones we use in the company. A leaking faucet won't kill a dozen people. Probably. "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

A warm smile is offered. ''Of course.'' He will place his order and pay it plus anything corn wants in cash. Risker it has sympathy but preferred over digital. Then finding a seat while the order is made up.

Giving a light shrug. ''I was not the main person stepping in as mechanic.'' Hopefully that explains why I left certain skills out of the equation. ''She seemed to know exactly what was wrong with it.'' Mary had listed off a series of issues and seemed to make good headway in fixing most of them. ''Now While I might do a decent Moses impression.'' Gravestones were kind of like stone tablets. I have several of those as well ... hang on? ''That impression carried over to my skill with vehicles which is to say, active hinderance.'' Still I was one of two people to actually try. ''All I manged to do was unclog some filter by inhaling most of the contents incidentally.'' Add to that the smoking and my lungs were not happy.
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn thanks Chambers and takes his tea and his seat.
    "She? Was she the car mechanic working for the company for a bit, with her house being the same as her workshop in a not-good part of the town? I never caught her name. We used nicknames." Corn sips the tea. "Average height, comely, getting grease on her all the time, afro-hair? She loved icecream and was friendly. The most friendly car mechanic I have seen. Of course, it could have been the icecream I brought her when we met that bought her friendliness. Regardless, I am not too skilled with cars but I can do some basic maintenance, change oils and tires and all, and still not inhale bad gas. You don't mind if I use your story, about trying to help with a bus and the accident, do you? " He asks good-naturedly. Then he clears up that he is not serious. "I am joking. I don't hold it against you. Even skilled mechanics may have a slip."

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Listening to the description with interest. So we had a mechanic at one point neat. But shakes his head. ''No she does not work for he company. Blonde, Italian and ...'' He stops short. I was going to say beautiful. ''A very fun if flirty drinking buddy of mine.'' Yeah I think that's the best way to describe her. ''Her car got locked into an ally the bus broke down in front of so she tried to fix it. I tried to help.'' Although. ''But if I was a betting man I would wager she doesn't mind ice cream either.'' Nothing to base that other then the vibe Mary gave off. ''Oh sure if you want it, its yours, made me look like an idiot.'' Which to be fair. ''Given I am no kind of mechanic is not far off.'' Drinking his own cup.

He thinks deeply. Then looks to Corn. ''Jacob this might not be the time or place. But the company. What happened?'' A simple question with so much unspoken. How could it have been allowed to fall so far?
    Health
    Mana

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn bites his lips. It was a question that clearly he didn't like. But he owed that much to Chambers . Guanxi is a two-way street.
    "The short answer is: I am not sure.
    The longer answer is, many things that isolated seem not large. Atrophy. Lack of attention. Obstructionism and cronyism. Every action had three times the re-action. So we gradually stopped trying. Fighting became easier than compromise. Pride. Thin skins. Lack of Wisdom. So much went wrong for so long.
    It was not an immediate thing. It was a slow erosion. We got used to the new low and then we fell lower.
    The cracks and rust on the bridge, they don’t matter the one thousand times we safely cross until one day they do. Thankfully, that day didn't come because at one point, things were bad enough that I am pretty sure I wouldn't trust on those claiming to be my allies and they wouldn't trust me either. If another team showed up and they didn't have such cracks, we would fall isolated. And I am not blameless for that. Nor is Madison, kind as she is. Nor ... the stoic guy. None of us is blameless, Mason and those times may well return if we allow them to. "

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He listens calmly, politely sipping his teas as it cooled. So ego, personal agendas and and apathy by the sound of it. ''Thank you for answering.'' To admit to being part of it takes a degree of ownership and responsibility. ''You've more or less confirmed what I have come to suspect.'' The forces within us, and of us that which we fight are insidious and subtle, not always writhing horrors and malicious manifestations. ''Unfortunately I think those cracks and the rust did matter. It all fell down.'' Harsh but true. What remains in truth of a Consilium? we are solitaries loosely aligned who meet with some frequency.

He looks sternly but calmly at Corn. ''I have no intention of letting that happen, quite the opposite in fact. I am rather focused on building it back up.'' No small task. ''Compromises will need to happen. It will be long and difficult.'' Anything worth while is. ''But I gave up a lot of join the company and am invested in not seeing it left as is.'' The look he gives to Corn is a questioning one, but the question goes unsaid.
    Health
    Mana

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"This is not the place nor the time, but I am interested to see what do you think should happen to build it back up." Corn says. "Perhaps we should continue that discussion in a more private setting as we work on a pot for the company's new trees."

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He nods. ''Yes another time, another place.'' Finishing his drink. ''Sure let me know when your free.'' With a smile and a nod He will get up to leave after buying the herb and spice self starter kits.

With 30 days rapidly approaching this seems like a decent place to wrap it up. Thank you for sticking it out, some interesting stuff came out of it'
    Health
    Mana

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn nods. "I will, but it may be some time. Don't expect that call within the week. It is a pleasure to meet you, Mason". He stands, taking his plastic cup with him and says "let's head to the car, so I could drop you by the company."

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread