Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A thoughtful look, “Hmm.” it was good info to have, what he shared. “If not, then, let me know when something pops up, I’ll do what I can to help.” She had always been willing to stand by his side in a battle.

Another sip as she nods, “As a Master of Spirit, I have access to numerous options to assist with that. Up to and including making a door and making it, well, nonexistent.” But she hadn’t really played with Gauntlets. “Grant access? Congratulations! Was that something you wanted to achieve? Also, if you do decide to explore in that direction, I can give you protections against Spirits.” Should he want that, “Anything in particular you are looking for?”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He nods, thankful. Even tho, he didn't know whether the Arcanum of Spirit could help in the Astral, there was still some comfort in knowing another Master had your back. This time though, she had probably misunderstood what he meant by granting access
    "I want to check if things at the Circle are alright on the other side as well, you could help me with that. If everything is alright, then I will proceed with my preparations"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

So this was about the Circle, which was a good thing.

“Checking things out around the Circle sounds like a good idea, never know what could be hanging around.” But…preparations? A concerned look, “Preparations? Are you thinking of setting up defenses? Or preparing for something else?” it’s not that she didn’t trust him, but she wanted to know what was going on. Blindly follow someone making preparations for an unknown reason was a flag, and she wasn’t ignoring it.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"People have expressed their desire to explore the Astral, I think I can provide them the means to do so", he says stoically. Of course, he'd be better if someone else had monitored the other side of the area, before he dropped a place of power there.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A sip of beer, a moment to think, “Really? Can’t say I’m surprised, it’s a place that’s a mystery that draws the curious. That’s nice of you to do, is this something you’ve prepared for?” had Winter found himself, or built himself, a large enough Hallow? If so, good for him, it wasn’t a small task.
    “And is it something you think others are ready for? Because I have my reservations.” To be honest.

“Those exciting plans aside, how have you been?”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Preparations are underway, I have my own reservations as well, but again, it's a risk we should be willing to take. Besides, between the two of us, I doubt there's much we can't handle if we're careful", he shrugs, "I've been fine, had to deal with some business back in Boston, but other than that, it's been rather uneventful"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had to chuckle, but he was right. While she didn’t know his level of Mastery, she was sure he was powerful. “I would hope so. But it’s a good point, we should all be willing to take that risk. After all, sometimes it takes a risky situation for us to realize our strengths,” a pause, “and weaknesses.” It was scary, but it was a good teacher.

“Hope the business went well.” Deciding to start prepping the meat for the grill, “Been through Boston a few times, beautiful city with a rich history.” Though truth be told, she had only recently started looking more into history. “Do you miss it?” she asks, “I know I sometimes miss life on the road, not having any real responsibilities, just driving from city to city.” A blissful smile on her face, “But amazing how one city can start to feel like home.”

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"I'm more attached to people than places. Besides, I've always had to travel a lot for work, but anyway, space is a Lie and all these things", he shrugs, "It went alright, it was something minor but it required my presence. Perhaps some day I'll become wise and humble enough to indebt myself to a Warlock", he ponders on his next words carefully, "We hold a responsibility to mankind because of who we are, and the responsibility itself involves taking risks"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She looks thoughtful, “I suppose I’ve never been in one place long enough to become attached to people.” In a way, it was sad. But it was also the life she had chosen at the time. Then a chuckle at his words about space. “I’m glad it went alright. And a Warlock huh?” an eyebrow raised out of curiosity, “Got something exciting planned?” mind was no longer really her strong suit, but she remembers it had been fun.

His next words cause her to pause the preparations, as she looks to him, “Of course we do, the Awakened more then anyone else. Risks are part of life, and something we all must face at some point. Is that about my statement on missing life on the road?” she asks with honesty, “Because I know I’ve come far enough in my life to know I could never go back to that life, when your eyes have been opened, they can never be closed.” Or was he getting at something else?

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Exciting is not the right word. Interesting perhaps? I hope to strengthen the Consilium and at the same time bolster our knowledge", he pauses for a second, "we're the lucky ones, for some their awakening was such a trauma that they've been turned against Magic and the Truth itself"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread