Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A pause as she considers his words, “Interesting?” thinking it over, “Consider me intrigued, I hope it goes well.” And she meant that. “And if it helps the Consilium, then I support it.” If her support meant anything that is. “Those that turn against it are a threat all in their own. I cannot even wrap my brain around their way of thinking, but then again, I don’t know what they personally experienced.” Putting the meat on a separate plate, she picks it up, and her beer, and motions to the patio. Which wasn’t huge, but it fit a grill and a couple chairs with a small table.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He follows her, nodding along. "What do you know of them. I mean, have you truly spoken with one on the other side? Most of the time it's a matter if imprinting, and then, without even realizing, you start becoming a servant of the Lie because your environment has primed you to be that way. To answer your question, they're like you and me, everyone can fall for one reason or another. Especially when you're offered a golden cage. Slavery, yes, but with comfort", he grabs one beer.
    "The reason why we Guardians have such a bad rep is because we're naturally distrustful", he pauses, "Don't misunderstand, the skepticism extends to ourselves, it starts within ourselves. And so we see the same flaws that could drag ourselves down in others, hoping to prevent them"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Hm?” putting the plate down and checking the temperature of the grill, “No, I’ve never personally spoken with one. I honestly don’t know what I would say, I mean, how does that conversation go? We have what we’ve been told about them, and they have whatever they’ve been told about us. Not sure it could be civil or not.” The Shaman looks thoughtful for a moment, maybe wondering what that talk would be like. Frowning, “I don’t think I could accept that, a golden cage with that type of price tag.” Shaking her head, “No thanks.” Not this girl.

“No misunderstanding at all. I can understand you being naturally distrustful, especially in our community, finding someone you can actually trust is very rare. But being able to see the flaws of yourself, that’s something not everyone can do or want to do. We are not perfect, we all have flaws and imperfections, but not all are willing to identify them and overcome them.”

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Time to close this one up

Reuban Brigh

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

The mages continue to grill, eat and exchange small talk until it is time to part ways and the scene ends.

Reuban Brigh

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread