Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

March Blood Hunt Activities

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

The Prince had issued a Blood Hunt. Recently, her opinion on inaction on the Blood Hunt had been made known.

As every Kindred in the Domain should be hunting the criminals, post here what your character is doing, here they are and thier equipment.
    Storyteller suggestion

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

She had swung by her haven briefly enough just to puke as her blush from the concert faded, clean up and then back out into the night. Consequently Verity pitches up in full rocker attire. heeled Boots, with a chain, Denim jeans with buckles and chains , Belt on leather pockets, Oddly dress like shirt, fingerless gloves and of course floral pattern leather jacket.

This being a meet of kindred there would be beasts, she doesn’t have earphones in but rather thinks back to where she just was the concert, the crowd the music trying to hold onto that feeling, that experience pushing her beast down as she does. Then enters.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Where is Verity going? What is her plan for the evening?
    One could describe where one is looking for poachers or arrange a meeting with others.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

stats and equipment

Verity knows the sisters are using clubs to feed from, based on her hunt with Jennifer so is heading around hitting up her allies in the club sphere and asking them to do her a solid and let her know if anyone matching the Hamleigh sisters’ description shows up or has been around, while also keeping an eye out herself as she is in the area.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Looking around the club, Verity has an immediate impression that the numbers out tonight are very light. Less people are out right now than when Verity was out with Jennifer. She sees two beuatiful women, one Black with natural hair worn long and one pale skinned with surprising turquise eyes. There is only one man nursing a whiskey at the bar. This means that all eyes are on Verity as she enters the club. Looking for her allies takes Verity forty minutes to track someone down. She notes that mortals seem very uneasy.

Describe what she states / asks to her allies. Make a perception roll with a +1

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Perception 1 suxx
    Sorry I forgot to change the number of dice on the first roll, between the rolls it equals her total dice pool I hope that's okay

With unease in the air Verity will do what her clan does best and ease the social wheels with a little awe.
    Awe 1 success
    just to help mortals feel more comfortable as the predator walks among them.

Good looking kine of any variety pose a distraction for Verity, and she will spend some time casual flirty easing people into her presence her, and trying to get a few phone numbers.

Once she gets series she says the following to her her allies.
    'I recently met someone who was looking for her family I promised to help out. Her sisters and cousins specifically seem to have gone missing or can't be reached. Do you know of anyone who fits the description of What The included description here was (the letter states it contains a deception) Or anyone like that?'
    Its a letter posted within Elysia if was still up when she arrived Verity would have read it, if it was taken down and she has not seen it personally her rumour gathering should hopefully mean she knows what it says

Verity continues. 'With everything that's gone on recently I want to find them sooner then later in case something else bad has happened.' Putting as much empathy as she can behind the words. Acting very much the good Samaritan who has the best interests and well being of others as her motivation.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The allies of Verity are receptive. One night passes. Two. On the third night, Verity received a call.

"We are doing as you asked. I have been very careful to look for the sisters and cousins that you mentioned.
    Yet nobody like that has been seen around. I took tonight to walk around the cultural event, as that draws tourists.
    Nobody that fits the description was there."

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

That's frustrating. She was sure she had something. Maybe whoever is left is smart enough to find a meal in places other then clubs. Still best to be absolutely sure in any case it might give me a trail to follow no matter how cold its better then what I have now.

Verity answers the voice on the phone thusly.
    'Thanks for doing this. A dam shame though and it doesn't put my mind at ease.' True enough. 'Would you be able to find if anyone matching that description has been seen in the last six months or so? I'm hoping they are just laying low with everything going on but I'd rather find out for sure.' It seems like it could be a dead end, but best exhaust it first.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Dressed like her last visit in the place, Helen returns to the Kimpton Sawyer to see if any of the remaining Hamleighs is dumb enough to still gravitate around the place. She's not really holding her breath, but they have shown before that they're not the inventors of Scrabble, so in her mind, it's worth a shot.

She also has spread a description of the remaining Hamleighs among her allies and contacts. Along the lines of what she told them, she's been asked to find those by an obnoxious friend whom she owes.

Equipment: pocket knife, 3 sets of zip ties, pepper spray, burner phone, wallet with 100 $, notepad, pencil, car (equipment in car: change of clothes, .357 revolver in glovebox, duct tape, some wooden wedges, three stakes)

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

Verity received a text message the next evening.
    There is something very odd. I brought up the description with some people. I talked with them about the women that we had seen.
    We have deen three women that fit the description exactly around twice a week at Club Entropy.
    Yet there are three other women that we have both seen. Same hatchet features and hair. Yet they talked a bit more. I remember one telling me that she was here with her sisters, looking to get their grand niece set up in their business.
    Oddly enough, there are six women who have fit your description in past months. The more talkative and pleasant sharp featured women stopped coming in during May.
    Yet the nore socially awkward, intense women were seen as recently as February.

Helen received a text.
    There had been three pleasant to speak to women, who looked like they hit every branch on the way down the ugly tree, here until May. Then they disappeared.
    I noted two women who could have been their mothers in a few nights a week. They were trying to pick up guys to take home.
    Oddly enough, they picked up Frank and he never came back.
    I have not seen the two in a few months. One of the aunts was in Kimpton at the beginning of February.

12. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread