DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al smiled and nodded.

"Perhaps you are right."

He thought a bit before elaborating a bit that he did know how to dance, leaving some parts, like Ria, out.

"I used to dance... once. I used to do many things I don't do anymore, as time and... other factors changed me."

He listened, nodded and shrugged on the point about 'expectations be damned', as it wasn't that simple.

"It's not that simple when you've been nurtured with expectations. Grandfather used to say people like us were what made the Empire great and there were many things 'unbecoming of British'. It is hard to shrug all that expectations and peer pressure off. Different times, you see?"

He didn't say anything to the point of moods and music. On the point that the desire for knowledge kept them human he nodded approvingly.

"Yes, it keeps us grounded and unless we surrender to the Beast a part of us will always be human."

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

And the surprises kept coming. We just had to dig past the surface and little and look what we find. ''You know what the greatest agent of change is in your eternal and fixed existence is right?.'' The question almost rhetorical. ''It's you. Look Pensioners are climbing mountains, the severely disabled are breaking world records as Paralympians, New innovations spring up almost weekly to overcome previously insurmountable problems.'' Working to combine two parts of the conversation. ''It is all well and good being curious, wanting the knowledge, yes that's great but to be human to express that side of ourselves is anchored in our response to the knowing, do we use it? record it? test it? at least that my two cents on the idea.'' It seems like she is trying to hype him up. ''If you want to dance again, you can.'' Enough said.

Different times in deed, the empire huh. ''At the risk of sounding rude I have to ask, and did you always do whatever Grandad said?'' Every child rebels at least once. ''You weren't born into a suit and while I'm not saying pay someone to the play piano here and now in a wild display to shock kindred for years to come. I am saying those expectations are placed on you, they are not the ones you placed on yourself.'' Which will make them oh so much harder.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

Al listened and nodded to her lecture.

"Perhaps you are right. I'll have to think about this."

He shook his head with an amused smile.

"No. In fact I did quite a few things that he didn't want me to do. Not terribly exciting things, most of them, but nontheless..."

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A nod and small smile. ''Do.''

Eyebrows then going up and the smile turns just as little playful. ''But none the less what?''
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread