(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Having heard nothing to the contrary Verity parks her minivan several streets over and walks to the where she expects to meet the coterie (the restruant from their last meeting) with whom he has an agreement. Her previous bluster and enthusiasm oddly absent, a new vexation is going to prove problematic in this meeting. But it had been arranged and she could be convincing when she tried.

She walks to the door dressed in something closer to her preferred style and without many of the extra she has been seen in of late. Boots With a red stripe of fabric and laces up their length. Trousers A bled of leather and fabric that subtle laces up. Layered skirt It had become part of her style that she liked. Undershirt Also lace up with roses that would peek out and round the Jacket she had chosen for tonight.

Knowing this would be difficult she braces for a moment, moves false life round her veins, then knocks.

Seryna
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The door is opened by Mr. Jake, who steps back so that Verity may enter. He closes the door behind Verity.
    “Good evening, Ms. Carmen. Please, have a seat.”

He invites as he walks to the same seating area.
    The interior of the building is well lit. You can see a back door through a hallway facing you. Two women were sitting in a ring of chairs and rose as the door opens. They approach and stand a conversational distance from you. The building is quiet, you hear no other sounds from within. You see only the two women and Mr. Jake present inside the building. If you look at the area around you, you could see a few presumed Kine walking on neighboring streets or entering surrounding buildings.
    You do not sense a predator’s taint from either woman or Mr. Jake.

Ms. Stacey Clark wore a rose-pink calf length dress with 3/4 length sleeves in a classic style. Stacey Clarke’s blonde hair fell in cascading waves. Her fair light skin was carefully made up with peach lipstick and light brown eyeshadow, bringing out her blue eyes.
    Mariposa is Mexican American and wears a cobalt blue blouse and deep charcoal dress pants. Her figure is generous, her plus size figure styled to the nines in a perfectly presented outfit for this more casual get together complete with a sparking bracelet composed of some blue gemstones on her left wrist. Ms. Sánchez accented her dark skin with shimmering gold eyeshadow that looked quite put together.
    “You have been well since we spoke last?” Mr. Jake inquires as he stands beside his seat.
    “I know that we have been busy since we spoke last. We have been spending some time pursuing our agreement.” Stacey Clarke states. “Have you noticed a Madame Rebecca McIntyre? She has two Hostewick ghouls with her."

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush, Imbibe from first post)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity gives a smile and small nod to Mr. Jake as he opens the door. 'Good evening Mr. Jake. Thank you.' Stepping inside. Verity is grateful for the lack of predators her beast senses. The Daeva doesn't need reminding her position is less stable then she would have liked in this meeting. As she approaches the seats she offers a nod to each women in turn.

'Ms Clark. Ms. Sanchez. Both looking lovely this evening.' Verity now able to better apricate how their choices highlight features and work with what they have, which seems to be considerably less then herself. Verity will take the offered seat.

To Mr Jake. 'I have thank you.' To the collective. 'And yourselves keeping well I hope?' Her tone conversational. If I recall didn't the Seneschal mention their haven burnt down or something so at least no repeats of that, or kidnap attempts. So That all seems positive.

Two? well now that interesting. Given Verity has a slight investment in this kindred of note after passing on the titbit to Gabriel and by extension the prince. 'I am aware of her yes. does she pertain to tonight's discussion?' A hint on interest touches her musical voice. If so then she is becoming something of a wildcard in these meetings.

Verity gives a slow nod. 'I'm glad to hear it, Likewise I have the information you were requesting however ...' And now this gets complicated. 'I trust such skilful workers of the rumour mill as yourselves are aware of my conversations at the last formal court?' If so this gets easier.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

5. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

All three Kindred are blushed.
    "Thank you."
    Ms. Sánchez inclines her head slightly towards Verity. Ms. Clark makes a wordless smile at the response from Verity, while Mr. Jake nods to Verity. The three settle into thier chairs.
    "We have been well. Although the Kine being nervous and on edge has made things more difficult." Ms. Clark notes.
    "I am curious about if she intends to stay in the Domain. The Reeve Kingsley may be putting her to work, although the Reeve has never installed a Deputy to date. She has had months to do so.
    If she remains, she may become someone trying to influence things in the Domain. Most Invictus are prideful and want to rise through their merits.

Ms. Sánchez leans forward slightly. "It would be best if you clarified the conversations. Some things overheard can miss vital information."

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity smiles in return. 'It's good to hear you've all been doing well.' Because it certainly sounded like they had been having it rough prior to my arrival. And Verity had nothing inherently against anyone here, after she had cooled off a little regarding Mr. Jakes inability to use a supermarket.

A tilt of her head sets messy locks to dancing and misty green eyes appraise Ms. Clark. 'Reeve Kingsley has had many months to do so, that and a noted absence from the public eye.' Hard to put someone to work if your not aware what needs doing. Verity is not stating anything that is not publicly known at this point. 'If they have the merit, is that such a bad thing? We know from the Princes blood hunt update we know she brought in a criminal.' More the most anyone else has done. 'Besides who else would fill the role?' Are you thinking yourselves by chance?

Verity clears her throat and is grateful the motion actually carries through by virtue of her blush. The little pretences at life, old habits, could be jarring when done without it. 'I refer to my rather public conversation with the Prince, where she clearly for all to hear placed a monopoly on my information.' Verity is looking for reactions, she has ways she thinks she can spin this, other things to offer, but she wants to know how the chips have landed before taking a chance on any of those.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thank you for that. It has certainly been a struggle about three months ago. One of our long term allies, Ms. Perez, is now irritated with someone. She had been spending time with us and spending her nights looking for information, which she shared with us.
    Yet now, she seems irritated with Priscus Baker.

What are your plans going forward?"
    The inquiry appeared genuine and good natured.
    "That would seem to be a good thing for you. Gaining recognition from one so high can be a feather in your cap." Yet the dark eyes also speak of things unsaid, looking thoughtful. Considering different angles to the beneficial arrangement.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity smiles as warmly as she can mange. 'The troubled nights are keeping everyone more to ground it would seem, a good chance to recuperate and take stock.' Allied. Good to know. 'Her calling of a clan meet had everyone I've spoken to thinking as much. Some even ask if she plans to move for the position of Priscus?' A light shrug it wasn't information, rumour or anything Verity could ascertain just gossip among kindred.

'My plans?' Should have expected small talk, and for whatever I say to end up in every corner of the domain. 'More of the same for now. Keep active, keep making myself useful, keep making friends.' Although maybe. 'There is something I would like to work towards actually, but its more of a pipe dream.' Because there is no way I can see to progress it. Verity is teasing to see if this was polite conversation or if he moves and wants are a thing of genuine interest. Because that means they are valuable to someone.

'A feather in my cap without a doubt, providing I do it right and consequently keep my mouth shut. Which makes tonight's meeting a little tricky.' Verity pauses, also considering angles and opportunities. 'Are you familiar with the expression, rising tides float all ships.' There's a message there if any of them is smart enough to see it. If they aren't then the cost of doing business would be to high.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"Perhaps those not present are working on thier personal goals." Mr. Jake observes. "She has not mentioned such a lofty goal to us. As far as we know, she knows that there are two other Mekhet in town. She is attempting to feel out thier goals and what they believe Clan Mekhet should do."
    "Has anyone been interested in Ms. Perez's plans? Have you heard Priscus Baker speak in regards of this?"
    Ms. Sánchez asks. That is all she says for a few moments. Quiet falls in the dim restaurant. Her expression is thoughtful. Her two coterie mates glance to her. Her dark brown eyes look at Verity for a long moment.

"I have heard something of this." Ms. Sánchez leans forward slightly. Her eyes are focussed on Verity.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Her opinion of Mr. Jake dipping a little again. What do yo think grounded and take stock meant of course that's what I was saying. But she humours him she is the guest. 'Yes maybe so Mr. Jake.' Baker and Losh two other shadows, nothing to read into there.

A glance to Ms. Clark. Not going to pry? Fair enough.

Then misty green eyes focus on Ms. Sánchez. She seems to command authority between the three of them. 'Good. So you will understand that while I cannot disclose anything without angering the prince.' Something I aim not to do. 'Along with any information I do pick up I can pass the names of those that provide it up to her along with whatever they say.' A double edged sword to be sure bad info bad reputation, good info good reputation. But an opportunity to be attached by name to positive developments. 'Would being spoken well of to the prince be something that interests you?' And to Verity's mind this was an ace in her deck, the way to twist what could be a hindrance into a much stronger play. They can't very well say no.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Jake looks at Verity for a beat.
    Mr. Jake and Ms. Clark's expressions sober. Their eyes turned to the Mekhet.
    The Mekhet is quiet for a long moment.

She sits back in her chair.
    "This impacts our situation, Ms. Carmen. The Prince has been overheard stating that she does not place much value in rumors.

Our contributions being shared favorably to the Prince is something to be valued. If she respects those sharing the information."

Date Action Roll Result
    2024-03-11 13:45:58 Storyteller rolls 5 to Something (10 Again) 8, 7, 1, 9, 10, 5 3 successes

16. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread