(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

With false life animating her heart Verity can count the beats. She has eyes only for Ms. Sanchez at the moment the other two are relegated to the peanut gallery in the Daeva's mind. Significant things had happened Important things had happened. But this moment was the first real step in her danse since arriving in the city. An attempt to make things move in her favour, and by extension theirs if they join her for this song.

Verity slowly pulls her phone from a pocket, she had something to show the kindred across from her. 'The prince does not.' She told me as much directly. 'Which is going to keep me very busy.' Confirming as much as I can. 'And why the name of this game is information instead of rumours.' This is not court gossip. Verity has typed in her password. 'Fortunately I am already proving useful.' Showing the screen to the kindred across from her. The message Comes from a withheld number that cannot be responded to and is stand alone, not a response to anything. If they believe it, that's up to them.

Verity leans back. 'Alone, I can be useful.' This is an offer not a need. 'Between us, there is the potential for greater things.' And of course the ever useful double edged sword. What would it look like if you refuse to share after hearing what you, what everyone, did in court? 'I meant what I said last I was here. I do hope we can be friends.' It is by the far the preferable option. But if it's not to be well.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The dark eyes fluck to the screen. Then she looks back to Verity

"This has worked out in your favor. You are on the rise.
    Yet there's the same issue at the crux. I was interested in exchanging rumors to run down information to improve my coterie's standing.
    You wish for me to give you information that we come across, and I am sure that we will, so that you can fulfill your obligation.
    In doing so, my coterie shall rise."

The eyes are focused closely on Verity. She is very interested in this response.
    "I say this works for me."

She looks to Ms. Clark.
    "There is a local PTA group that I am influencing. There is a lot of talk about the future of their children - and then something interesting. There's concern about a two high school students. They are going on a trip tomorrow after school."
    Ms. Clark hands over a paper where information has been arranged with graphics. There are two pictures of a boy and a girl in their late teens.
    Underneath is a rectangle listing information - Sam is on the basketball team and works at Easton Works. Jessica is on the local student council, volunteers at a local charity (address) and often watches her younger sister. Jessica has a cousin who frequently drives her to venues around town, Jana. Jana is athletic with caramel brown hair and Jana has been seen out walking at night.
    A separate box lists- the mothers of Sam and Jessica believe that the teens are visiting SDSU.

This is the end of the information on the sheet.
    "You can keep this. I visited Sam's basketball game last night. He's someone that I might bring into my sphere.
    Yet I have noticed something that made me think that I have competition. There was an old man wearing sunglasses - at night - and a long coat that was too heavy for the weather.
    He watched Sam all through the night, and shadowed him to his car, where he met Jessica and drove her home.
    I followed the man on foot to Karwin Ave, in the direction of the older residential district. Then I lost him."

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Misty eyes do not leave Ms. Sanchez. 'Yes. If the information you provide to me is good, I will speak of your coterie positively and you stand to gain.' Don't lose sight of who it is you need to impress. The other side of this coin goes unsaid but hangs over the Daeva's words. If you are smart enough to realise then good, if you are not you can stand to lose just as quickly.

When things show the potential of getting interesting she does listen, the fruits of her labours a deal negotiated only ... well if Verity finds it hard to care about PDA meetings and basketball then as information goes that is not a good sign. 'So nothing on Raul? Nothing on the bloodhunt? the topics we had originally met to discuss?' You know events that matter in the domain.

The paper does suggest something and Verity dutifully scans it over. 'Okay so this kid, your interested in.' Nod to Ms. Clark. ' Clearly has a stalker with bad dress sense. Why does that concern us?' Crimes happen everyday. 'How do we know that isn't his grandad just keeping an eye on his grandson in rough times? lets start with why? what's the motive? what makes Sam worth recruiting for you, or targeting for someone else? Is Sam his target or is after Jessica and Sam just happens to be a convenient way to get to her?' Because honestly this sounds like your want me to solve your problems rather then actually give me anything useful. 'When you say lost track, in an unusual way? or did you just lose sight of him?' If he vanished off an open street then that's at least something if you just lost sight of him as he turned a corner or some such then well.

And hold on a minute. 'You say there is concern about these two separately to old creepy sports fans? Why are the PTA concerned? Kids visit universities that's a pretty normal thing.' Why would that raise alarm bells?
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Ms. Sanchez's tone becomes more formal."I have not discovered people who have seen Raul. I would hazard that he was not in the Domain.
    I have also not been able to note where quite a few people are these days. Seems that kindred are staying in. Are they participating in the Blood Hunt?"

"The person struck me as wrong . People act a certain way. Even hermits and neuro divergent people share certain things among themselves. He didn't look at a single other person. Did not speak to anyone. Eat. Show any emotion besides some obsession with making sure that his sunglasses were on, constantly touching them.

Sam is someone that I am interested in for my orchestra."

The Daeva pauses. Some things, such as herds and ghoul recruiting were kept very private. Elimination of these resources or stealing them were common methods of undermining power.
    The Daeva looks more confident in a moment and continues.

"I am looking for young people who are entering college. Those who have certain talents, like athletic talent who are well liked and connected, can be used to bring these people to me to fall under my control. I can gather information from different spheres that he pursues and guide him to areas where I have less information nodes.

It was unusual. I was careful to keep twenty feet back and move with the crowd. Once we left the more populated areas, I moved more carefully in the shadows.
    Yet one moment he was standing next to a closed convenience store, the sign marked business was down from the fire. There was someone in a cheap suit - I mark them as a Fed- coming the opposite way towards the Suspicious One.
    Then the Suspicious One moved suddenly - like a jump off of the sidewalk. And then he was gone. I stopped behind the closed store for the Fed to leave, circling to the back to look over the area where Suspicious One jumped.
    There's only a manhole cover that would take great strength to move. All of the access to the store was closed and boarded over.
    The parents have concern about their children going on such a long road trip by themselves. It's an opportunity for the teens to experiment with things away from their parents and for unexpected events to happen that the teens cannot handle - at least, that's what Sam's mom discussed a lot."

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

We all saw him get re-acknowledged at court we know he left. 'There is actually more interest in events from his past.' Verity will share the relevant address given to her by Waldorf. 'He was seen entering the building with Priscus baker and an unknown third. The identity of the third and what happened inside are questions that carry a good deal of curiosity.' Informants who can't inform a poor start. 'As for the blood hunt I direct you to the Prince's recent announcement and the Seneschal conversation with me at court.' I kept high company that night. 'That should tell you everything you need to know.' Verity is keeping it to only public documents and knowledge but in this case ones that served just fine.

Attention back to Ms. Clark. 'Wrong? like Nosferatu curse wrong?' Obfuscate doesn't hide that. 'The disappearance makes it interesting.' The rest is just a socially awkward, wallflower, stalker who's OCD about his glasses and pretty standard overprotective parent stuff. 'Would you be willing to walk the route with me and point out these places exactly?' This could still well be a nasty kine doing nasty things which is not worth mentioning to the prince. 'I'm willing to have a look, see what's what.' I need to meet you halfway with with something here otherwise this could feel nastily one sided.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"Can you give us a moment? Ms. Carmen, I have a word."

The coterie moves to a different, shadow strewn area of the restaurant as the coterie head requested Ms. Carmen's attention.

"You have an interest in this area of the past, yet I need to clarify something. I lack the ability to see inside someone's mind.
    If the Kindred in question is not discussing it with anyone, then gathering information is limited. As it stands, I have what I personally observed.

Nothing was told to allies or observers, and so on. "

Firmly stated and polite.

"Yes, we are aware of conversations had with you at Court. This is something that interests us, if it does not interest you, all very well. We will continue ourselves."
    A look to Verity.

"The evening grows old. Is there anything else?"

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

An eyebrow quirks at what is a false gesture kindred hearing really wouldn't be inconvenienced by the distance. But turns her attention to Ms. Sanchez.

What is she talking about? ''What are you talking about?'' The thought becomes vocalised, melodic tones tinged with exasperation. ''Read minds? I just asked if you knew anything about a past event all you had say was apologies no I don't.'' A mood that is compounded by each word out of her mouth. Not interested! no wonder she knows nothing she doesn't listen. ''I going to say this slowly.'' Verity's words are terse. ''If. I. Tell. You. Anything. The. Prince. Might. Take. My. Head.'' The look she gives is sharp. ''So think very hard on the public information I have brought to mind.'' And it will have to be hard, you actually need to put some pieces together.

Verity stands eyes only linger on Ms. Clark the other two get nothing. ''If you need competent help, reach out.'' and she turns and walks out the door.

Thank you for the scene, that one was a bit different, but still very fun , I hope you are feeling better
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread