THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Fair. The only music films I know are the Blues Brothers ones and that Motley Crüe one I was talked into seeing some time back. Testing ground fits, though. Place is pretty experimental if you come from more conservative places..." Whether thats good or bad ? She'll let Verity be the judge of that. "Have you tried camouflage ? Make-up's been getting pretty good for stuff like that." Or so she's heard. Another of her weaker topics. But then, thats not always about make-up either, especially with Verity's folks.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer manipulated the hand fan, fluttering it next to her side. It gives a thoughtful impression.
    "I will look for it. It sounds like it could be good.

Yes. Sweet Torpor can be a balm."
    Jennifer replied soberly. The Nosferatu notes the gentle shrug.

Jennifer glanced towards Helen at Verity's next comment, including the Nosferatu.
    "Yes, I have mentioned my personal opinion on the influx of Kindred who melt away several times, haven't I?
    I believe that The Alder Lady Prince has created a unique place, where one Covenant is not in charge.
    I believe that could be difficult for some to understand, publicly tolerating others when one's political ideals oppose the other's.
    Yet it works well. I admit, I hope that there are more Kindred of different Covenants who step into leadership roles. Perhaps even mentoring.
    Once we encourage newcomers to stay and flourish, greater active population could open up new opportunities, such as Keeper or Harpy.

Beauty tends to do that. As well as the beautiful voice.'

Jennifer's eyes move back to Verity. She attempts a sincere smile, to make the comment genuine.

"You have seen at the club how I tried to keep the Kine from being frightened by my Curse. We all have different obstacles to manage.
    Ah, yes. I reported what I saw and I believe that the Lady Prince handled it. I'm considering mentoring others in the skill, as I am becoming absorbed in other responsibilities and may not be available for stake outs.

I see, Verity. Very interesting."

Jennifer nods in agreement towards Helen as she made a suggestion. Jennifer had no experience in what Verity had to manage with her Blood of the Rose. Jennifer looks to Verity to see what she thought of the suggestion.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity still moving slightly to the music, nods more vigorously. 'Do I think you'll enjoy it. Although I haven't managed to see The Dirt yet. I think it came after rhapsody?' She isn't super sure on that. 'Something you'd recommend Reeve?' Not sure how I missed it but I have so there we go.

You know I don't think I've ever heard to it refereed to as sweet before. She had ben told why kindred choose it of course. Must be for that reason. Now to think on it I have no measure on her beast, I wonder how close the Seneschal is to having to make that choice? Something Verity has the good grace to comment on.

'If clan colours are the order of the evening.' Verity will put the fan she picked up back in favour of a red one. And absently plays with it getting a feel for the opening and closing as she listens to Jennifer talk. 'She has created a domain where those of any covenant or none are accepted, treated fairly, and have the potential to grow, an impressive feat without a doubt.' She does not however agree about the leadership. A technical truth at most when the three most prominent and uncontested kindred are all Invictus.

Verity pays focused attention as the role of Harpy in particular is mentioned. 'Is the absence of these roles purely down to the nature of the domain?' She is trying and failing to sound disinterested.

The compliment, while very true was also very unexpected. A smile as warm as the dead rocker girl can mange appears falteringly. Compliments about her appearance were many and frequent but they all came across as superficial and usually a sign to dismiss whoever opened with that line. For someone she respects to say it, to make the effort, hit different. 'Thank you.' Not sure where to go from there, as the other option if she doesn't ignore a compliment is to get her flirt on and that doesn't seem like the right move either.

By dancing with me instead of them? by lurking in a corner not speaking to anyone? if that's what it takes I guess. 'I'm glad it went well, and you returned safely.' She takes a lot of risks for the domain, it's very admirable. 'Other responsibilities?' I know it's what we do but I hate to be teased like that. 'Will you be picking up the stakeout duty Reeve?' The Daeva's look isn't hostile she doesn't seem to be throwing a barb, just working out where the land will lay if tasks shift around.

The fan she had been playing with stops, open, in front of her lower face, leaving only misty green eyes to stare out from over it. The shock is momentary but feels like it spans months to the Daeva. First compliments about my looks, now a first name basis in kindred company. Where is tonight going I wonder. She resumes play with the fan as she shakes her head. 'No I haven't.' To my shame. 'My make up is one of the few things I just can't be bothered with. No matter how much effort, time or anything else this.' The fan closes and indicates her face. 'Is what I will have waking up the next night.' Changing it is a true exercise in futility. 'So I'd rather get this figured out, under control before I go making to many changes.' Can you imagine accidently ending up with self refreshing camo every night?
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen's not getting involved with the Torpor stuff, another thing she has little knowledge of, most of it second-hand as well. She notes the interest Verity shows about the Harpy role, though.

"Eh, was okay for a spontaneous thing, not too sure I'd have watched it informed. Give it a go, might well be up your alley." Asked about the observation, she frowns a little before responding. "I guess. Maybe we find others suited for the role, but those tend to disappear apparently." A joke, well, half of one, really. "Well, you can still go Nicholson Joker on people, he kinda made the basic look work if he kept away from water and stuffs." Once again shes happy her job(s) don't have a lot to do with that kind of stuff... The other thing... is kinda something she doesnt feel like addressing to spoil the mood, also too many people take it as whining. "So, whats the song or thing you listen to that you dont tell people cause they wouldn't believe you ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods slightly towards Helen.
    "I can understand that it wasn't your cup of tea."
    The honest review was considered.

Jennifer made a small, reserved smile as a fan party favor was chosen. Her own fan had stilled in her hand as conversation flowed.
    "I have enjoyed when others share a piece of their Covenant, such as when the Circle of the Crone had hosted Court in the past. Mable and former Priscus Alice were good at that."
    Jennifer considered in silence for a moment.

"I believe that in order for a role to be awarded, it needs to have a need to fill. If there are no Kindred in the Domain being engaged, I don't believe there is a need.
    There is a belief that I hold to see if a newcomer will stay for two Formal Courts, before I consider that they are invested in the Domain of Sacramento. This is something that past experiences have taught me.

Thank you. There were certainly an opportunity for the subjects that I was watching to cause trouble if they saw me. Yes, other responsibilities have become pressing in these nights."

Jennifer listened to the reason that Ms. Carmen gave with a calm composure.

The joke was heard, yet Jennifer frowned. She had an opinion on roles needing to be filled.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity nods. ‘‘If I find myself with a spare evening.’ Something in shorter supply of late. "I’ll give it a watch.’’ It could well be my kind of thing. Everyone might listen to music, not everyone made as big a part of their personality as the Daeva seemed to.

‘‘Active others seem in short supply at the moment.’’ Should I mentioned Waldorf seems to be pretty adapt at the staking out? He noticed the warehouse trio after all. "And nothing helps quite like first hand knowledge. Trust me some rumours can be such a plain to verify.’’ Now how much to read into that, is the reason for her inactivity in part a reliance on others to do the menial work?

Eyes brows raise. ‘‘I think I look better without a Glasgow smile thank you.’’ Teasing, given it’s clearly about the white foundation. "And I think if I went full purple suit, others might take that as a step to far.’’ I’d kill the look, but not worth the hassle it’d bring. "Besides what’s a Joker without a host of wacky over loyal minions.’’ Now those I wouldn’t mind having.

So not always at the Nox. "If it’s something you enjoy …’’ briefest of pauses. Do I use her first name? She used mine? "Seneschal Hazleton." Verity bottles on the risk. "Will the Invictus be hosting court soon?’’ Will I need a proper dress for that?

Listening to the thoughts regarding roles. So if I want something I need to light a few fires under members of the domain and get them moving. Unless … "It’s been said I’m the only Daeva of note in the domain. That implies more then I thought when I arrived." She looks between both Haunts. "How many other Daeva are there that keep quitter nights in the domain?" One that I suspect, but lets see.

Wait it was actually dangerous? As in dangerous to one of us. "You know I can’t fight, but if you’re in danger you can call. I can talk my way into and out of more than most.’’ Verity speaks from gut reaction, she finds she actually has a spark of care and not just about what the domain would lose. She has been a good to me as I could have dared to Hope since arriving.

‘‘Guilty pleasure song? And Rick Astley is off the table I assume.’’ Smirking. "It’s either to predictable or so obvious that no one expects it, I wish I was a rocker, Sandi Thom.’’ Does that give away to much? "And you Reeve? Seneschal?" Genuinely curious to their answers.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

11. Likes liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Jack Nicholson, not Heath Nicholson." She chuckles. "Not only rumours, other stuffs can be as well."

She thinks for a bit. She doesn't know many Daeva that aren't that prominent, and even if she did, who's to say which one of those is still in town ? Looking at how theres some kinda census every three months, it's not too hard to slip through the cracks...

"Astley's SO off the table, he's almost on enough to be off again." She dpesn't need to ponder long, the answer is pretty quick. "Got it going on, Backstreet Boys."

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The joke gets a chuckle from verity as well, but before she can comment on the Reeve taste in music an alarm on her phone goes off. She knows what that means without needing to check.

''Seneschal Hazleton thank for hosting a fun night.'' Bow of the head. ''Reeve Kingsley it was good to see you.'' Shallower bow of the head. ''But it is that time again.'' Offering a final smile to both kindred. ''Keep well.'' And Verity will leave to make sure she makes it back to her haven before sun up.

That's thirty days. Thank you for the fun scene both
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Thought of a response swirl as the Seneschal watches the goodbye made. The Daeva makes her goodbye, the Nosferatu tilts her head slightly as she observed.

It was a good conversation had with the both of you, Ms. Carmen and Reeve."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread