Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“While that’s true, I’m curious about it and plan to look into it. It must be something worth knowing about if you mentioned it.” Especially in the context of what they were discussing. “Anything interesting? Hmm, lets see.” Remembering her time there, “Oh! Did you know there is an underground city? It’s referred to the Catacombs and it holds the remains of over six million people. Some of the rooms are simply breathtaking in their design.” A bit dark, but she thought it was interesting. “But for something less dark, the Bloody Mary was invented in Paris.” She thought it was a fun fact.

Laughing at the gesture, “It very well could be.” Agreeing, “The damn thing does look flimsy as hell. Looking at it, I have to wonder why people play it, it looks made to screw you out of your money.” But she was guilty of dropping a couple bucks on it to try and get something.

“I didn’t describe it well, here,” pulling out her cell and doing a quick search, once she finds the thing, she shows him. This is what it looks like. Judging by the pictures and the infomercial, it’s designed to not allow for hair, face or head, to get caught. But I could be wrong, never actually seen one in person.”

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

His brow furrows. 'I think I knew that vaguely, but only in the context of the court of beggars folk lore.' And most old cities have them so a bit of an assumption. 'I have certainty never seen it.' He listens eyes go a little wide. Now that's a crypt. 'And I did not know that.' That could be useful to know actually. 'Breath-taking design? how so?' Its true few places can compete with the magnificence of medieval Europe's stonework but every piece is so unique. The he laughs. 'Really? I would never have guessed.' Speaking of assumptions making fools. 'I always thought, it must have been English in Origin, Named after the Queen known as Bloody Mary.' What a coincidence.

Still chuckling he half shrugs. 'Quick, easy fun and they pay out enough to make winning seem reasonable.' You see someone holding their prize and then you want one and probably get it just for a mark up price tag.

He looks. 'That is so far from what I imagined it would look like.' In his mind the device had been a cross between a desk fan and a sprinkler system. 'It almost looks like headphones from the right angle.' Not as silly as it could have been.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Breathtaking in the way they’ve managed to arrange bones in such designs. While some rooms use the same design, there are quite a few with quite exquisite design, a lot of thought seems to have gone into them. Plus, the history of why they were built, add that to the fact it’s something like 20 meters deep, just fascinating.” She had loved learning about them when she visited. Laughing, “I could see that, but who knows, maybe there’s a variation of it based off her. I mean, it would make sense.” Given who she was and what she did. "If they don't have one, what do you think should go into it?"

A single shoulder shrug, “Eh, still not enough for me personally. But they must be on to something if they keep making the games.” People kept giving them money.

Looking at it, “Huh, didn’t even think of headphones, but I see it now.” Who would have thought, “Not sure if it works or one of those gimmick things, but it was very amusing at like, two in the morning.”

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Arrange the bones? 'I would have thought you meant the buildings themselves, the construction of the detail or something not the bones.' How did I not know about this? 'It would appear I have something to research myself.' Every bit as fascinated and enamoured with the idea it sound very impressive.

Now that's a good question. A little uming and arching follows. 'I would say spicy or hot due to the burning at the stake but the drink as is already covers that.' This is difficult actually. 'Oh it could use Worcestershire sauce, still spicy but more traditionally English?' So just a variant on the bloody Mary that exists already. 'How would you go about it?' She is better versed in alcohol creation then me after all.

He ponders, not sure what he would find amusing about the little gadget. 'Well I'm some will buy it and we will soon find out. If it's still a round in a year then it's down well for a gizmo of the month type of creation.'
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “Oh, there are some rooms that are not decorated with bones if that was more your thing.” The search on the phone was cleared and the catacombs of Paris was typed in, Here you go. The history is worth looking into, as to why they were built and what they’ve become.” Thinking a moment, “The beauty in the construction aside, it’s a somber place.” One that should be respected when visited.

“Not that easy of a question now that I have to think about it.” Chuckling as it was turned to her, “Well, given where the original Bloody Mary was from, I would use a Scotch, like Johnnie Walker, stir things up.” But she might also know her drinks a bit too much, having been in the habit of bring a flask to the Circle.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He mimes pondering but she would already seen him to it enough its clearly meant for fun. 'I think I'll take room With bones.' What else would a Moros say. He looks at the pictures and is momentarily lost for words at the scope, scale and just general magnitude of human death on display. 'Now that is magnificent.' And people go, they look, they engage. 'Usually we shy away from death and human remains. It makes people so ... aware of their mortality.' Uneasy. 'But this, this forces the viewer to engage its wonderful.' And hoe many ancient names could I get from this, how many ties back? This is a store house of hope.

He nods. Of course, why didn't I think of that. 'Scotch.' He shakes his head not disagreeing but in admiration, chuckling. 'That's perfect.'

It's then the groundskeeper walks past telling visitors the gates will close soon. 'Seems we need to going. Thanks for the company.' He offers a smile but no handshake. They were still mages after all. 'See you around, Keep well.' And with a wave he will head for the exit that would lead him to the nearest bus stop.

We're approaching 30 days so I'll close when it hits 0 left. Thank you for the scene I think it broke the ice between them really well and I had a lot of fun with it
    Health
    Mana

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread