DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Active spells: (0/6+0/1)

Spell Tolerance: (0/3+0/1)

Personal Spells:

Vulgar spells cast in ():

Defence: 2
    Armour: 0
    HP: 0/0/0/8
    Willpower: 6 - 3/3
    Mana: 5/12
    Inventory

Bike,Street (Armoury p.138) (Cost .)

Smoking, Pipe

Blue robes with slate grey accents and Trim.
    Combat Stats

WP:
    Speed: 9
    Initiative: 5
    Health:
    Mana:

Paradox base: 2

PRE

The great thing about graveyards is no one really questions why your there. Chambers however is not visiting family in The old city Cemetery No now they were on the right side of winter he was getting out and about trying to find ghosts (with no luck) in the places they are more likely to be found. The peace, the quiet of the place is nice and he appreciates how much greenery has been allowed to flourish here, a pleasing juxtaposition. English Graveyards are so flat and neat by comparison.

Yet it is still could out so Wool Is the order of the day, as he walks through just taking things in alert for any signs of hauntings.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure what drew her to the cemetery today, it had been years since her last visit. And on that night, Halloween, there had been some great conversations with friends long since gone.

So maybe it was being back in the city and wanting to relive those happier times. Or maybe it was something else pulling her. After all, Fate was still very much a part of her, ingrained in her very mind. It might not be the Path she walked anymore, but she could swear she still heard its whispers here and there. Maybe it was time to look into relearning some of it.

With her hands in her leather jacket pockets, she strolled along the grave sites, a glance here and there at the names. Even pausing to look at the more intricate ones, appreciating the art in the work and the dead must have meant to someone.

But a familiar face draws her out of her own thoughts, and she decides to walk over to him, “A place you enjoy or simply out for a walk?” asks the Thyrsus with a hint of playfulness.

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Nimbus: Ghostly echo -- the sounds of the forgotten dead can be heard.(Voices, knocking, scraping so on)

When vulgar the whispers and scraping Amplify to screams, nails on chalk board and slamming doors

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Honestly it was the last place he expected to be approached. People usually came to places like this to meet with someone who couldn't talk back anymore. In the majority of cases anyway. But that doesn't stop him offering the new, old, returning mage a smile. 'Hey there.' Freshly back to a city and visiting a graveyard probabaly means one thing. Or maybe not. The playful spark in her voice catching him. All her her really, catching him off guard somewhat, once again really noticing how confident she came across. 'You settling back in alright?' Small talk but best to break the ice.

Be sure to be tactful, not everyone thinks of these things the way I do. 'Why not both?' His own hint of mirth mixes with the faint British accent which might give away its unlikely he has anyone buried here. But not impossible. 'In truth I'm here on work purposes.' He lets that sit. The pause meant to convey unspoken meaning. 'Two or three of the newer ones are my work. I want to see how they're holding up.' The reason he had prepared ahead of time, just in case anyone challenged him for hanging around here. Added bonus it was true.

'What of yourself?' He didn't list options. If she was visiting it might come across as tactless.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A light shrug, “About as well as all the other times.” Chuckling, she’d been in and out of the city for years. “Over the years you get it down to a science.” Trust her, she had it down.

Looking thoughtful, “Ok, fair, both make sense.” It was a quiet place, with little interaction or crowds. The accent was noted, and filed away. An eyebrow arches with surprise, “Really? You have a talkative bunch here, how do you get any work done?” Jokes the blonde. As a Spirit Master, she understood places could be noisy. But to a Sleeper, she was making a joke. “Your work?” she asks, gray eyes glancing around, “What work would that be?” there were only a few things that came to mind.

“Oh just walking the city, seeing what’s changed and what hasn’t.” the people she hoped to reconnect with were gone, time to try and make new friends. “Hung out here on Halloween with some good friends and wanted to relive the memories.”

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He chuckles at that. 'Practice makes perfect after all.' How true that is, would something I'd be interested in unravelling actually. 'What has you coming and going if you don't mind me asking?' Pure curiosity, although he was finding a stable environment more to his own liking personally.

That gets a second chuckle, it would seem he laughs easily. 'Oh they can be plenty talkative.' Another unspoken pause. Before he nods a gravestone. 'What's left behind can say plenty. They become like old friends, always there, great listeners, corny sayings.' Most Eulogies carved onto them were. 'And that's what I do for work. Carve headstones. It a small business at the moment but it does what it needs to.' He wasn't a famed artist by any means but there was always work.

Given the fairly unchanging nature of the dead he looks around appreciating a little why she would choose somewhere like this. 'And the verdict?' Interested to see what had changed or not. 'A graveyard on Halloween. Oh I can imagine the possibilities.' If he was worried about intruding on her recollections it didn't show. She approached me after all.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing as well, “It really does.” She knew this better then anyone. “Oh, it’s been a variety of things over the years. One time was for a family emergency, the others have been work related. But the city keeps calling me back.” There was comfort to the city that she hadn’t found anywhere else.

A sage nod of understanding, but she can’t help but keep the joke going, “So long as they know when to keep quiet and allow you some peace.” Now that was unexpected! Carved gravestones?! That was a thing? “Can’t say I’ve met anyone who does that. Suppose I always figured they were mass produced these days. Good on you for adding a personal touch to it.” She had to admire it, “That must take some true dedication and talent.” A rare craft she would guess, but she wasn’t up on the world of gravestone carvers.

Shrugging, “Oh, it’s the same, a little greener, but hasn’t changed much.” Laughing once again, “I didn’t feel like getting dressed up and hitting the clubs, so I found myself out walking and ended up here. I got lucky as some friends were already here, discussing life and everything that goes with it.”

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

Nodding. 'I hear that. Not my first time in the city either.' Although things are very different for me this time. 'Wasn't a club member last time though.' Just keeping myself to myself, head down. Like she told me to.

Laughing along 'Oh don't worry. Doesn't matter how loud they party I can make myself heard and they quieten down.' My Nimbus would make sure of that. 'Pretty quiet at the moment. Maybe some more talkative stones further along. Care to join me for a walk?' She seems like good company. 'Most of them are. I have a passion for it.' If I keep telling people I'll be famous before I know it. Better cool it on that. 'It's easier then you'd think once you know how.' Like many things. 'Not to many Monumental Masons around. And people like the personal touch so I don't hurt for work.' It was coming back into style, something this Necromancer considered to be a good thing. 'What is it you do?' She said work took her away was that job, job or did she mean order stuff?

He grimaces a little, not at her but something she said did provoke the reaction. 'I'm avoiding clubs myself at the moment.' After new years, for good reason. 'Friends?' He looks around to see that no one is physically present and casts the Sharman an inquisitive eye. Unseen friends?
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shallow nod, “Ah.” So he was new to the Mysterium? A question best asked later.

“Good! Someone needs to keep them on their best behavior.” Despite her Path, spirits weren’t really her thing. Sure, she’d interacted with a few, but it had never felt…right to her. “Sure.” So far she was enjoying talking with him, he seemed to have a good sense of humor. Which suited her just fine as she didn’t tend to take much seriously. “Is it?” a smirk, “I don’t imagine it would be that easy, but I’ll take your word for it.” Then again, she’d say what she did was easy, but knows not everyone could do what she did. “That’s really good to hear, that people actively seek you out, means you have to be good at what you do. In a small field, that goes far.” Her field was a small one as well. “So which ones did you make?" she asks, "I’m a performer, mainly side show. Though I recently toured with the Circque overseas and sometimes I'm called to act, well, more like, be a body double in horror movies. I had retired, but learned retirement from it isn’t for me.” It was in her blood, she loved to perform.

A curious glance, but she doesn’t bring it up. “Clubs aren’t for everyone; I don’t spend as much time in them as I used to. I prefer pool halls these nights.” If there was a story there, he could tell it whenever, she wasn’t worried. “Yeah! Lets see, I remember Campy was there, and someone else, but I forget his name. Campy and I were in the same club back then, but I haven’t seen him in the city, so maybe work took him elsewhere.”

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (contemplative)
    Resources
    Good time management
    high Speech
    Chambers

Spells and Magic

Personal Spells:

Inventory

Smoking, Pipe

Combat Stats

WP:
    Health:
    Mana:

PRE

He snorts. 'Best might be a stretch.' Given what drives ghosts to act that's rather hard. 'But close enough.' His smile widens, warming. 'Great.' He'll start walking not fast, with any purpose or direction, very much up to the winds of happenstance. 'Once you know what to look for when weakening the stone the general shape takes hold fairly fast. The rest is just careful sanding with various grains of paper.' That was the really back breaking part. You couldn't go to slow or to fast. 'While carefully working the sealant in to weather proof it.' He wasn't a proud man, but he his craft was another matter and his tone said as much. Then looking around. 'Its only a few in here at the moment ... I think if ...' Getting his bearings. 'We head in that general direction we should come to one of mine.' He indicating the areas with the newest graves. 'They don't add to many here its pretty fully as is.' Many more people got cremated. 'Only onto existing family plots.' Old cemetery and all.

He looks over a little surprised but takes in the information. 'I've yet to met a performer. Rare profession these days. Good to see someone keeping it going. I'd imagine that must take some serious skills.' He hadn't expected that put given his utter inability to it, he could respect it. 'For an oversees tour you must be pretty good.' Not that I would know a good performance from a not so good one. That gets a grin. 'But that I've heard before retirement doesn't always take.' And if you've got the drive left why should it. 'I did a bit of traveling before settling down here. You go anywhere memorable?'

Shaking his head. 'I learnt that at a poor waitresses expense.' He doesn't pause long before elaborating. 'I was dancing drunk, with a friend and didn't see her. Caught her with my elbow.' He shrugs. 'The take away. Never let me on the dance floor.' Not that he would need encouraging to keep of it.

'Sorry Never heard of him. So he hasn't been around since at least July.' Blimey I know that isn't all that long over all but its mounting up quicker then I realised.
    Health
    Mana

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Well, one can hope for their best behavior, but they are a playful bunch at times.” Some loved fucking with people. As she walks, there were nods of her head here and there, and from the looks she gives him, she was listening to what he had to say. “You know, that’s really cool. I’d never put much thought into what went into it. Do you enjoy it?” some hated their job, while some loved it. “Oh, sandpaper I kinda know. I was trying to get into refurbishing broken furniture, so I’ve done some sanding. Nothing as difficult as stone.” That had to be a bitch. With a nod, she’ll follow him.

Chuckling, “It’s a dying art unfortunately. My shows don’t draw the crowds they used to, but my presence online has taken off, so I guess it’s a good tradeoff.” A lot of her fan base had grown from youtube. “There is some skill, but a lot of it comes from being born with ability to be overflexable and willing to do stupid shit.” Playing with fire? Stupid. Swallowing swords? Very stupid. In fact, it had almost killed her once. “I just wanted to do something more important with my life, more meaningful. But I keep being called back.” It was what it was. “Quite a few major cities, ones I never dreamed I get to visit. Was quite magical actually, seeing the places you had only dreamed about.” Every performer she had known had dreams of performing in Paris and getting to say they were in a Cirque show.

A surprised look before she smirks, but quick frowns, “Oh no!” giggling, because, well, it was funny. “But are you going to let one incident stop you from trying again? If I had stopped after getting burned by fire the first time, I wouldn’t have a fire act. Gotta keep trying.” But it was probably embarrassing, and maybe that was what held him back.

Another frown, “I see, well, that sucks. He was the leader of my, our, book club. I actually joined under him and felt comfortable enough to put myself out there. A good guy.”

15. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread