Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Raul's Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Feb 1, 2024 : (2402)Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl gives a small bow of his head at the acknowledgement, a smile coming to his lips. "Much appreciated," he says. "First, is there anything you need my assistance with? I have something I wish to take care of, but of course, would be willing to assist, if able."

He pauses for a moment, taking a small glance around the room, his gaze stalling for a moment at the chessboard and the people around it. "One of my first orders of business is to try to make amends.. Do we have a Harpy or someone keeping Prestation?"
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer evaluated the Gangrel for a moment, considering his past success in the Domain.
    "There is a matter - I am working on a matter that is taking a great deal of my time. If you wish to assist, taking up a role in searching for the criminals would be very helpful.

We do not currently have a Harpy. I do believe that it would be an excellent role to fill."

Yet such a wish meant that a certain number of Kindred remain relevant in the Domain.

"I could be amenable."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread