Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Raul's Acknowledgement

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Feb 1, 2024 : (2402)Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer returns to the table, her words suggesting that the Gangrel join her.
    "Shall we handle your acknowledgement..."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

The Savage takes the proffered seat, his hand coming up to unbutton his suit's jacket in an almost instinctual motion, settling himself across from the Nosferatu Priscus with a soft smile on his undead lips. "Certainly. I hope my absence hasn't caused too much of an issue and if it has, I wish to rectify that."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer settles into the chair. Her eyes moved over the Gangrel for a long moment. She inclined her head slightly to indicate that she heard his words. Yet she focused on him for a longer beat, looking at his body language.
    " There is an effort to recover any information that you have about past investigation you are involved with. We're closing on the issue about kine passing away after being fed upon. I imagine it will close at the beginning of next month.
    The Blood Hunt is still going strong. I would love to hear if you were present at any physical encounter or capture of anyone involved in the blood hunt.

On the matter of you. I am sure that you have not changed a great deal in your short absence.
    Have you committed Amaranth?"

Her serpent voice slithered in the space between the two. Her voice was conversational. She appeared composed. Her questions and statements were spoken in a conversational tone.
    Brown eyes look over the Gangrel carefully.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl watches the woman as she sits before him, a bit of a tinge of something crossing his features as she sits after he does. Perhaps a bit of the gentlemen in him peeking out. Perhaps it's just a bit of indifference from his Beast at what looks like a human before him.

Hide Emotion (2 successes)

He nods as he listens to the Seneschal's words, marveling at the way they sound coming from that undead throat. His own speech is very lightly accented, somewhat difficult to place as it is a mix of more than one and not all of them are American in origin, "I do not believe I have any information regarding the dying Kine. While I heard something was occurring, my attentions were elsewhere. In regards to the Blood Hunt, I was with Her Grace" he says, glancing towards the Prince, "and Reeve Kingsley when we attempted to apprehend the trio of poachers at a restaurant bar at the Kimpton Sawyer. I have assisted Priscus Krait in a stakeout of some of the clubs in the area once the Blood Hunts were called, looking for the offenders. I assisted you and others once we had found a trail, serving as lookout amongst other duties with Reeve Kingsley." He pauses for a moment, filtering through his memories. "I believe that is all that I was involved with in regards to that."

He looks to her when she changes the subject to the other thing at hand. Her first statement is very much likely a given to most Kindred. Few are wont to change, though Raϊl and his ilk are usually ones who will embrace that change whole heartedly. "I have not committed Amaranth." His Beast might want to change that, but for now, the man is in control.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looks at Mr. Dominguez for a long minute.
    "The dying Kine was what happened a few years ago. It is a reason why we are looking to apprehend someone who set up the entire situation. You were with her Grace, the Prince, and the Reeve at Kimpton Sawyer. Thank you, Mr. Dominguez. Your ability to recall information and deliver it is appreciated." Her voice slithered in the space between the two.

A reason why I ask the same question to four Kindred. Here is some very interesting information, wrapped in a nice bow. And a good bit to verify what I have been told by others.

"I would not expect you to have done so. Wherever you were, have you created an enemy or situation that would follow you to this Domain, perhaps stirring trouble?"
    Dark eyes regard the Gangrel. Her eyes were focussed. Her expression was not severe or suspicious. She was nearly relaxed, yet fulfilling her duty as necessary.
    I do not expect that he would do something so rash. Yet here we are, with a situation chasing Priscus Baker. I expect that he has been as helpful in another Domain as he was when he was in Sacramento.

"The Laws have not been altered since you swore. If you wish, I can supply the Laws for you to read. If you affirm that no trouble followed you, would you swear to loyalty to her Grace, Prince Alessandra Antinori, and her chosen officers of her Court; and to obey the Laws of the Domain?"

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl nods over to the Haunt. "I'm happy to assist where I can."

He gives a curt shake of his head at her next question. "Not that I know of. I was dealing with some personal business. Family business, mostly. It just came upon suddenly and forced me to leave Sacramento for a time. Nothing about it should be dangerous to the city or its occupants, but if anything does follow me, I'll make sure it stops doing so and inform those that need to know."

He watches her for a moment as well, taking in that serious expression. It's not dangerous, per se, but it definitely gives the impression that she doesn't take things lightly.

The Savage gives another nod of his head to her question. "If nothing has changed, I do not need to see them. I still have them up here.." he says, reaching up to tap his temple. "I am happy to swear to her Grace and her chosen officers. The Laws of the Domain are there to protect all and I would happily obey them."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave a small nod towards the Gangrel as she acknowledged his words.
    That is what I want to hear. It is good to have one's opinions confirmed.

"Yes, the Family obligation can be an urgent issue. It is good that it has been resolved to your satisfaction." The Nosferatu's dark eyes flick to his temple as she follows his words. She looks towards his eyes. A moment is taken to look over his expression. She maintains her own expression as it was.
    "If you would please use the verbiage that I used, you can swear loyalty to her Grace, the Alder Prince Alessandra."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Mr. Dominguez." Jennifer looks to the Gangrel as she awaits his decision. She does not look around the Court. Her attention remains focussed on carrying out this duty. It is important. It is given the dedication that it deserves.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raϊl is silent for a moment, seemingly lost in thoughts, memories. He doesn't realize until Jennifer says his name that that moment lasted longer than socially acceptable. Time is a bit iffy for the immortal. Moments can pass that seem like hours and vice versa as well. He jumps slightly and would blush if he could. He sits up straighter and nods to the Seneschal. "Apologies. I was lost in my own thoughts there for a moment," he offers as an explanation. "I swear to be loyal to her Grace, Alder Prince Alessandra Antinori, and to her chosen officers of the Court. I swear to obey the Laws of the Domain."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer observed the Gangrel for a moment. He had proven to be a helpful member of the Domain in the past. Would he prove himself once again?

"I accept your oath. You are acknowledged within the Domain of Sacramento."
    A formal tone of voice, for all that it crept and slithered in the space between the two Kindred.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread