Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Forten's Illusion) Cat Tales

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer keeps a hand on the prisoner's arm.I am cautious. Paranoid, perhaps? Jennifer wondered.
    "No. I have spoken little with her. If you would excuse my rudeness, for a moment."

Jennifer draws out her small notepad and pen. Jennifer trusts the Prince like no other in her Danse. The prisoner is released as Jennifer uses two hands to write.

After a moment, the paper is ripped off and offered to Alessandra.
    The paper reads:
    Ms. Carmen and I arranged during Court to meet in the club near where Priscus Jack encountered the other associate of the Criminals. Ms. Carmen socialized with the Criminal, luring her into a sense of security.
    While she did this, I looked for a suitable place to approach the criminal away from kine. Ms. Carmen led this woman to me. I used my skills in intimidation to force her to join me. I have spoken little with her, as I'm unsure if I would match her in a physical fight.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

The prisoner is a severe featured woman who fits the description of one of the Hamleigh sisters. She appears appropriately intimidated by the Prince's beast as she is brought before the Prince. She has BP 2
    Upon being released by Jennifer, she sands still and looks downwards.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Jenn as dark eyes watch her write something and then looking to the prisoner. Almost daring her to try something.

Eyes don’t leave the woman as she accepts the paper, finally reading it.

Nodding once again to Jenn, “I see.” She really needed to see if the Haunted wanted to train to fight.

Ale’s own Beast sensed the weakness coming from the prisoner, pacing, snarling, it wanted the flesh of the poor woman.

Well, now she had the Savages full attention, “So who do I have pleasure of speaking with?” it felt right to have a name before moving forward. “Do you know why you’re here?” was she expecting to get an honest answer? No.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched as Alessandra read the paper. As Alessandra acknowledged her information and turned her attention to the prisoner, Jennifer took a moment to center herself. Alessandra was someone she was comfortable with, yet her Beast was powerful and frightening. Jennifer returned her attention to the prisoner.
    The Nosferatu exercised her ability to be intimidating by using her body language. It may seem unusual for someone who is slim of frame and 5'7", yet Jennifer had trained in this art of intimidation.

3 successes
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jennifer Hazelton

2 successes

"I am Dindrane Hamleigh." The woman replied. "Regnant of Liza. I expect that the weasel Baker has made some muck up about he is a victim of persecution. Although he always seems to forget that we were in a war. A war that he quit the field of.
    I have been looking for my sisters. I expect that I have not been sucessful because you have captured my sisters."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It always amazed her how grudges among Kindred could span over centuries, Domains and Laws.

“War or not, you’ve brought your petty bullshit into my Domain, and broken my Laws. Does whatever you’re holding a grudge against give you that right?” it didn’t, but sometimes Ale liked to play with others. “I’m truly curious as to what you expected to happen. You and your sisters come into my Domain, make moves against a Kindred in good standing with me, and break numerous Laws.” the Savage sounded a mixture of agitated and bored. Did she expect any worthy answers? No, but she was just curious before leaving this ones body beside her sister.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer remained quiet. Her dark eyes were focussed on the prisoner and her words. She was making a list of what was being said, already aligning this to what she knew of the sisters' motivations. It was not the motivations that mattered here.
    What was important was the Prince's will. Jennifer was already aware of why the Blood Hunt had been called. I do not think the sisters are aware of why this is such a violation. Thier vendetta does not hold up against a Prince's Law for her Domain. Jennifer considered.

The Nosferatu remained vigiliant.

Jennifer Hazelton

This shall be the last round for this scene. A new scene can be created by Alessandra if she needs to address anything. If any staking is to be done, include the roll in your post.

"I do apologize for violating your Laws." The head dipped low into a bow. "I assure you, we are aware that we should have taken more care and properly obeyed what was Law. The Blood rose at seeing our enemy. The Beast wished to rend and tear. We endeavored to adhere to the Masquerade. I would offer what recompense I can for my sister's actions and my own actions." The body bent subserviant to the Alder Prince.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
      ExitScene

(Vigor)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A shake of her head, “Such utter disregard for the Laws of this Domain, and such a disgrace that one cannot be in control of their actions and must blame it on others.” Pathetic. “You and your sisters are a disgrace to your Family.”

The stake was in a drawer, and it is taken out. This one would join her sister, her debt would be repaid at a later date.

9 successes

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listened and her face turned towards Alessandra as she spoke. Some concern showed on her face for a moment, yet it smoothed away as the stake was removed from the drawer. Jennifer stepped in front of the hallway out of the area where the three kindred were talking. When she felt that she had suitably blocked the exit, Jennifer watched in silence. It was a good way to end this evening.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread