Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Forten's Illusion) Cat Tales

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

After receiving the tranquilizer gun, the Savage had sent a message to Jacque, letting him know she had it. It was time to deal with the cat and see if it would live or be put down, she was tired of housing it.

This night, she entered Asylum wearing leather pants with a black lace top, clinching her waist was a metal style waist trainer. A little more dressed down then before. A long leather jacket was worn over the outfit and walked in through a back door, carrying the case that housed the tranquilizer gun.

And so, she waited for Jacque, having arrived early, wanting to get this taken care of as soon as possible.

@Jacque
    @Killian
    @Vampire ST
    @Seryna
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord made his way quickly to the club, having his ghoul meet him along the way to allow for a wardrobe change.

At Asylum, he counterfeited life and made his way to where the Prince could be found. He nodded his head to her in respect. Her text was quite clear so he would let her set the pace of conversation.

Equipment

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The nod was returned as she opened the case on the table. Inside was the mentioned tranquilizer gun, “Have you ever used one?” she asked, lifting it out of the case and loading it.

“If this is successful in doing what it claims to do,”
    she begins, “after it has worked, the box is covered and moved. The route won’t be a direct one, and I have it mapped out.” In case it didn’t fully work, she wanted it confused for how long the trip was. “Then it rests with you and another to do what you feel is best, rather that be investigation or whatever, I trust your discretion on that matter.” With that said, she holds out the gun to the Lord. But from her eyes, she was open to questions if he had any.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's been a little while," for dart guns in general. "Point and squeeze just the same." He paused with the hint of a grin during these serious times, "Unless you wished to do the honors."

The Lord nodded, understanding the plan and appreciating the attention to detail she had in covering their tracks. "Quite prudent, as always." Being familiar with the warehouse he knew there were offices already that could be used to store the creature.

"Either way, I'll be glad to see the matter finalized soon." This business had gone on far too long. He shifted his stance, ready to start the work.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle and nod, “Pretty much.” She didn’t expect it to have as much kick as a regular gun, and figures he’d do ok with it himself, a similar grin touching her lips, “I figured I’d let you take care of it. It was as much your idea as mine, I just happen to have the connections.” Illegal as they might be, they still came through when she needed them.

“Can’t afford not to be.” Learning at a young age to always be ready and have her tracks covered in case. Things like that had always served her well and she didn’t expect to change her ways.

A sigh, “Yes, me too. It’s going on far too long for my liking. But it is nice to have someone I trust handling it.” As she finishes speaking, she steps away from the gun case and allows Jacque to handle the gun. “I plan to be here in case any problems arise.” Though it was clear she was putting this in Jacques hands and letting him take the lead.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord nodded, stepping up to the case and inspecting the gun. "Of course, and I am grateful for them." ​It did come in handy to be allies of someone so well connected.

"Where is it being held anyway?" He clearly knew of the other two from before here, but didn't know about the cat or any cellmates it might have.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as well as she watches, “At least they can come in handy to help the Domain.” She didn’t rely on them nearly as much as she used to. But it was nice to have them there if needed.

There was then a nod to a closed door, “In that room, not it’s intended purpose, but it works. It is caged, and the cage is locked with a blanket covering it. I’ll of course give you the key.” Reaching into a pocket she produces the key and hands it to him. The room was of course more for human use and not cage storage. “It was moved here at my order.” Then she had more control over who could see it and interact with it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The roll to hit the cat would be your standard firearms roll, with a +1 for the restrained nature

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord listens and nods, accepting the key and grasping the gun. He unlocks the door, closes it behind him and walks to the side of the cage.

With his free hand he drug his nails across the front facing side of the blanket. A part of him wondered if the cat would respond like most would. Regardless, he would lift the cover of the front keeping careful to stay out of direct view of the feline. He then did the same for the rear of the cage. He leaned in carefully over the front and after a few careful moments of silence... "Psst psst psst"

With little hesitation following the noise he shifted his body to the rear, pointed the gun and shot.

2 successes

Confident his shot hit the mark, he covered both sides again with the blanket and returned to the main room with gun and key in hand. The door closed behind him he reported, "Now we'll give it a few minutes to kick in and see where we stand."

Blood Hunt:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread