Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blood Hunt): The club

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer listens to the conversation. As the group appears to be listening to Verity's direction, Jennifer moves to the front door of the club. Jennifer exits the club without looking at Verity or those with her.

Jennifer takes a moment to look around the street to look for anything or anyone that would impede her plan. She adhered to the Masquerade with strict obedience. There was no room for anything else in Jennifer's mind. Jennifer chose a spot that was several feet from the club door, at the mouth of an alley. She strode towards the alley to wait. She does not hide as she wishes for Verity would be able to see her.

1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The plan had been to take her while feeding. I ensnared the mortals to make sure I couldn't miss whoever showed up. And now finally we are back on track. Verity will wait until they are outside. 'You never know what a second pair of eyes can see. Especially if its something your not looking for but might stand out to me.' She will lead them into the ally Jennifer loiters by. 'I'm parked just down here.' That's for the mortals benefits. Half way down the ally Verity will stop and put her hands on CJ shoulders, conveniently holding him fairly still, she stands so as to face his back towards the other kindred. 'CJ this could be dangerous are you sure you want to tag along?' Green eyes stare at first at him then slightly past, as a hand drifts up to stroke his hair applying just a little pressure to one side of his head to get him to lean it to one side. You said you couldn't get a drink so here you go. And Verity has to hope the unknown kindred picks up the hint.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The Kindred looks around the area, pausing by the door as Verity moved on. The kindred fell in step behind Verity.
    "You bring takeout often? I was remarking on you taking the oxygen in the room, Ms..? I don't accept hand feeding."
    C.J. appears confused for a moment.
    "Isn't that why you asked me out here? I know that I am no He - Man. Yet I don't want to leave you ladies alone if you feel uncomfortable.

Yet if you want me too, I can."

Give me a perception roll

The darkness makes the discernment more difficult. Yet the unknown Kindred's expression begins to show some irritation, annoyance or some emotion clouding her face.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Verity had brought the quary out out where I can work without the Curse drawing attention from Mortals. The lone mortal in the presence of Kindred earned a glance as Jennifer moves in. Would Verity control him well?

Jennifer came from the opposite direction of Verity, positioning the unknown Kindred between them. She strides up to within three feet of the unknown Kindred. Jennifer begins to speak, calm and collected. Yet she asserts considerable expertise in intimidation in the last sentence. Jennifer expected to be obeyed.

"You have accepted plenty of hand outs from this city's leader, lawbreaker. You will come with us, now."
    Her Cursed voice slithered out in the darkness, coiling in the shadows. A supernatural Curse to steal over the mortals and remind them that thier fear of the dark is for good reason.

3 successes
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Perception 4 successes

With her blush pumping false life through her Verity sighs. She looks to CJ. 'I go out of my way to be nice and all she gives me is attitude.' Verity shakes her head. 'Why should we put our necks on the line for someone so ungrateful hm.' She strokes him one last time. 'Go back inside my sentimental mood is ruined. I'll swing by soon and show everyone what a real good time is.' And she'll give him a little push in the back to get going towards the far end of the ally. The one that doesn't have the Seneschal advancing down it. And will make sure he goes with an insistent look. Her job now is to minimise witnesses. She has no more words for the doomed sister. The Seneschal will have to handle her from here. Although taking her in awake seems risky.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

A look around the street in front of the alley, near the club, reveals that the night is progressing. The same phenemenon as before is noticeable. There are less Kine out and about. One would normally hear the sounds of cars traveling on adjacent streets. The night sky is dark. The only witness is C.J. He appears surprised and steps back from Verity, out of her arms. He does not leave, yet stares at Verity in surprise. His head turns to stare at the Kindred and Jennifer. His opinion looks to be one of shock.

2 successes

The unknown woman steps back in surprise as she watches Verity and Jennifer. Yet she stops her movement, her eyes staring at Jennifer. Her expression changes to one of fear. She remains still.
    "Do you have my sisters?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glances to C.J. The mortal being present eliminates some of the tools in my toolbox.
    "You can learn the answer to that question if you come with me."
    Her Cursed voice coils out in the dark air between the two women.

The Nosferatu follows the movement of the Kindred and moves with her. She strides forward with confidence. Her expression is composed. Jennifer stares directly at the Kindred, trusting information that she had been given. She uses her body language to make herself appear physically intimidating.
    1 success

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

One hand dips in the pocket of her jacket to feel for the pepper spray within. The other grabs for CJ. Oh joy. Not aggressively but in feigned distress. 'Hey this looks kind of intense WE.' You and I. 'Should leave that'd be safest right.' Her attention is on the mortal not the soon to be prisoner. Given this was pretty much exactly what was suggested as a plan. Get here in the ally when she left with a mortal. Verity trusts that Jennifer has the other kindred in hand. Verity pushes up against CJ keeping him between herself and the Hamleigh sister entwining the fingers of her free hand in his own and giving a pull away from the altercation about to unfold. 'Your here to keep me safe right. So lets go.'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

C.J. has an expression of confusion on his face as he looks between the two women behind Verity. As Verity moves to him and grabs C.J.'s hand, he instively steps back.
    "What - what..." He looks closer to Verity and looked to see what she was doing with his hand. The mortal allowed Verity to to pull him, yet he walks with the jilted gait of someone who has been surprised.
    Where would Verity take this mortal?

The Kindred with the sharp features looks quickly at Jennifer's face and looks away. Her expression is flittering with different emotions, yet time would be needed to study her to determine the stranger's motives. The stranger made a jerky head nod to Jennifer. She looked at Jennifer's shoes as she replied.
    "Alright. I will go with you." Her voice is emotional. "I suppose it was too much to hope that someone would want to help me find my sisters."

11. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Put your hands behind your back." The Cursed voice slithers in the night.
    Jennifer's voice is cold. Jennifer expects to be obeyed. Jennifer removes the zip ties that she had brought. Jennifer reaches for the sharp faced Kindred and brings her hands together behind her back. Jennifer places two tightly around the captive Kindred's hands.

4 successes

There is no space for Jennifer to process the emotions of the Kindred. Jennifer's drive was to obey the Prince's edict on the Blood Hunt. A note is made that the Kindred wants to know if her sister was in custody, yet Jennifer would do nothing to provoke an emotional response. Any risk of pushing the Kindred to Frenzy or giving the Kindred a thought that she had a chance at freedom jeapordized Jennifer's goal. Jennifer took the prisoner's right arm and guides her to her car. She opened the back door and placed the kindred inside. A press of the fob and the car doors were locked.

Once that was done, Jennifer stood by the door. The Nosferatu continues to watch the prisoner. A hand pulled out her burner phone and placed a call.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread