Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blood Hunt): The club

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

1 success

That look is one of annoyance. The new Kindred no longer looks as though she is checking out the club. Now, her attention is focussed on Verity with an annoyed stare.
    "I can see you are having so much fun with your friends. I have no interest." It is not a question.
    She turns back towards the bartender, no longer looking at Verity.

"Another. Say, have you seen Mary in here lately?"
    The bartender takes a minute to take his attention off of Verity. He blinks blankly at the unknown for a moment. Then he seems to understand the question.
    "No, not since you were in together."
    The kine continue to listen to Verity. They flitter like fireflies around the Daeva, thier will temporily subsumed by her Will.
    No one seems to be paying much attention to the Nosferatu.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer takes a moment to look over the area outside.
    2 successes

It looks perfect for the blitz attack that Jennifer had planned. Jennifer looks at the Kindred who has turned her back to the door.

Interesting. I wonder how old this Kindred is. Has she clocked me? She is ignoring me on purpose or is doing a good job of making me think that I am sucessful with my plan.
    Jennifer pondered. She took a moment to guage if she should shuck off her attempt to remain unseen and forgotten in nights to come. She decides to watch for a moment and see what the suspected criminal would do. She remains quiet and does not engage with the others in the room.

I may have to use my more forceful means to haul her out. Does Ms. Carmen have the skill that Priscus Jack does?
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING

(Revelation activation with wp)Vitae 1 Willpower Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity is a little aghast people don't just brush her off like this. And it burns a little, either this kindred would go outside or ... or the Daeva doesn't know what. But she hasn't failed yet, Verity still has a few increasingly risky plans in mind.

I was approaching this like I would a human that was my mistake. How do you manipulate kindred? She is clearly annoyed I can use that. If I have to. But making her mad is the last resort so ...

Still Smiling at her enthralled gather, a laugh here and interested look to those vying for her attention as she confidently strides up to the bar right next to the other kindred. 'Forget smoking. Something clearly has you tense. And the answers aren't at the bottom of a bottle. Talk to me. What's up?' Verity feels the Vitae burn? diminish? ... she feels hungrier ,,, not at danger levels yet but this is how most of her journey across the states felt just on the cusp.

Revelation 3 successes

Verity keeps green eyes on the other kindred but holds up two fingers to the bar keep, indicating two more of whatever she's having. Hopefully if she starts talking about stuff she shouldn't be, she will try to leave. Which is still getting her outside.

If she talks about other stuff well its a way to get a conversation flowing.

Stats and equipment
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

failure

There is a moment where the annoyed expression is turned to face Verity full force as the unknown kindred turned to face the Daeva.
    "I have been searching for my Family. I have not seen one in some time, when we used to meet every other night. The only other I have in this town are nieces that I dare not reach out to, for fear of exposing them. Yet tonight, I am tempted to go to the most fragile to see some... To feel some connection."
    The vodka is swirled in the glass.
    "I am alone."
    There is a sense of deep emotion there.

The mortals continue to linger in Verity's immediate proximity. Elisa and Amy jostle closer for the position of being closest to Verity. The bartender seems to think of soemthing as he looks around the room. He appears to be looking for something or someone.

1 success

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer decides that she will wait another moment before stepping in. The longer we are here, the more likely something can go wrong.
    Yet she says she is alone. Yet Kindred lie. Could she lie to Ms. Carmen in this moment?
    Dark eyes flick to Verity, attempting to guage her emotions or effort.

5 successes

For her part, Jennifer remains still and quiet. She attempts to be forgotten.
    1 success
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Okay its not the list of sins I was expecting but I can work with that. Offering a reassuring smile as she can muster, Verity after all knows what it is to be without family nearby. 'Hey, I get that.' Verity reaches out an arm to pull Amy in closer. 'I got no one close to me around either.' Jennifer would eb able to read that complex emotional play in Verity. It was her choice and she feels she needed to do but its a vulnerability in her, a hurt. And the pulling in of the kine was definitely an act of comfort a warm balm against the feeling. of isolation.

'Sorry all parties off, I'm feeling charitable.' Attention back to the other kindred. 'Two sets of eyes are better then one and people like to talk to me. Lets go see if we can find who your looking for.' Pushing from the bar Verity still looks to the Hamleigh sister. 'We need to have each others backs in times like these.' Jennifer would read that Verity isn't floundering persay but she is pivoting through strategies as each keeps coming up blank and she clutches at ever more fragile straws, but has had a surge of confidence as her latest trick seems to have made an inroad she is now trying to exploit.
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

"Nobody close to you?" That expression turns to doubt. She looks Verity over for a moment. She turns her body towards Verity.

"What are you saying?" The sharp featured face focuses on Verity. "What are you promising me?"

"Are we staying with you?"
    Amy leans into the touch. "I really should stay with you."
    "Yeah, we can help." C.J. nods, excited.
    "I think I should be the one to go with you."
    The mortals vie for attention. Yet one has to remember the danger of mortals seeing too much.

12. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The conversation is observed from the Nosferatu in the corner.
    Jennifer frowns slightly as she follows the conversation closely. Those dark brown eyes stare steadily at the presumed Hamleigh sister. The expression smooths into one of boredom. Is this how Jennifer really feels, or a mask among the Kine? So many masks have to be worn among the Kine.

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity nods. 'Yeah no family, no blood relatives around. No one close. I make friends easily.' Finger wave to her groupies. 'But no one really close.' So depending on what they know of the court composition this will hurt or hinder me.

She faces the other kindred head on in turn, if eyes still a little downcast, that thing still wats to kill her. 'I'm promising to help search for your family.' And oh will I search. 'It's dangerous times and if they stopped showing up as you say. Well finding them would be good for you, finding out why good for me so I can avoid it.' Is there a reason not to lie through omission here? 'So come on get your butt off the stool and lets go see what we can find.' Yes now.

Verity will give Amy a tighter squeeze of the shoulders. 'The only thing your going to do cutie is give me your number so I can take you on a proper date soon.' Also the mildest of insurance if I don't show up again myself. She felt happier feeding C.J. to this kindred. 'Yeah C.J. come with. Safer to have a guy with us on the streets at night.' No no it is not but still.
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

The Kindred looks at Verity for a beat. She is unattractive. There is no appeal in her eyes. She does not light up a room. The mortals are still moving in Verity's orbit. The Kindred speaks after a moment of silence.
    "I am unsure what there is to find. If they were able to, they would contact me. It is how we have operated for many years. My family is faithful to the plan."

The sharp featured Kindred follows Verity.
    C.J. moves with Verity, appearing jubilant.

How would Verity influence this mortal she had swayed under her power? Describe how Verity directs C.J. as the group moves out of the club and into the street.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread