Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blood Hunt): The club

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

As her little crowd parts almost as Verity seems to will it, caught in her gift as they were, her eyes lock hard onto the new arrival.

She feels the stronger beast a predator that would want to tear her limb from limb and her own, she herself, it was hard to tell in the tumble of fear and the desire to flee, wants out of this. But she knew this was likely, desired even. And Verity musters an effort rare for her in the face of such danger trying to bring her beast for that was the part that was scared to heel. Did the laughter of mortals, the clink of glasses the adoring eyes help ... or was it just a placebo she latched onto for an illusion of control? Either way The Daeva focuses on the sounds and signs of life reminding herself who and what she is. Not. The. Beast.

resist Rötschreck at new beast 3 successes

She knows that whichever sister this is would be having a similar if angrier response and knows even fighting hard as she is to stay put and seem calm the next few moments would be critical.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

The woman moved into the club, walking purposely to the bar. She has to notice Verity and her fan club. The glance to Verity is casual to the average person.
    Give me a wits + empathy roll please

Yet that look lasts a beat longer than it should.
    "Vodka." The woman tells the bartender. She has to wait for a minute for him to pull his eyes off of Verity. There's visible irritation on the unknown woman's face. She received the drink and takes a sip. She appears to be normal as she evaluated the room.
    Her eyes tick over Jennifer and then back to Verity.

"Haven't seen you around."

3. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer paused about six feet from the bar, right next to the dance floor. The floor is empty. Jennifer looks over the floor as she drifts across it confidently, striding to the opposite end of the bar as Verity and the newcomer.

She waited for the bartender to notice her. Her peripheral vision is turned to the unknown person, yet she looks directly at the bartender.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

wits+ empathy 2 successes

Okay staying calm enough well we're Danseing now. Having held her beast in check Verity can still feel the palpable presence of a greater predator. But I know things you don't know, now keep your eyes on me.

Verity keeps her back leant against the bar feigning as best she can to be relaxed, at ease, and comfortably confident. Misty green eyes flick over the blonde when she speaks. 'And why would you have, its a big city.' Attention goes back to Latin speaking kine women. 'Although I'm pretty hard to forget wouldn't you say.' A winning smile follows. 'I'm just out and about to make friends and have a drink.' And get you in position I guess. She turns back to the hatchet faced kindred. 'Why don't you join us? I think some of these gentlemen might be about to pay for the first round.' Now turning expectantly to the fawning men in her enamoured throng.
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

A credit card hits the table and the bartender smiles winningly in your direction.
    "I'm a regular in these parts. I definitely would have noticed you" The tone is pretty light and friendly, for the Kine, perhaps? Yet the eyes don't match the tone. They bore into Verity. They look suspicious.
    "How long have you been in town? Have you perhaps noticed a striking, tattooed woman and has she said anything interesting?"
    Those eyes scrutinized Verity's face.
    Jennifer continues to be ignored for another few minutes. The bartender is watching Verity. The unknown woman is essentially ignored by the bartender. With a start, he takes Jennifer's drink order. He stops and stares at Jennifer for a beat before going to pour her mojito.

"My name's Amy. " The most conventionally attractive woman pipes up into your conversation.
    "My name's Elisa." This is followed by the others vying for Verity's attention, the names C.J., Keith and Chrissy being offered up.

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer doesn't show much expression. Now that other people are interacting, she risks a full look at the unknown kindred. Jennifer looks away, appearing to study the decor. A drink arrives and Jennifer holds it, glancing discreetly behind Verity
    There appeared to be no one else to worry about.

Jennifer slowly placed a bill on the table and moved off the stool. She continues to move slowly, hoping that this would keep eyes on Verity and off of her own actions. She walked towards the front door, hoping to indicate that moving the conversation outside was preferable. Jennifer took time to look around the entry way to the club for a good area for her surprise attack plan. Next, she stepped to the door and glanced outside the door. She continues to look for a good place to surprise the criminal.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity pushes off the bar and stretches, pulling everything she wore tight against her body. She might be the centre of the world right now but the brighter the light the deeper the shadows for others to slip out unnoticed and that's what she wants to make sure happens for the Seneschal.

Verity gives a beaming grin to her circle of sycophants and the sister. 'Of course you would have. Who wouldn't notice me?' If looks could kill I'd be dead already. 'A regular, well isn't it my good luck.' She has trouble matching the kindred eye to eye so has to settle for looking in the general direction. 'I'd love to hear about the area. I'm pretty new to town.' Given this hunt was in progress when I arrived, newer then you anyhow. Then scoffing a little. I can think of one yes. 'Miss? Ms? Look at me, really take me in. I know a pretty good amount of hot, striking and cute tattooed ladies.' The mosh pit was a diverse place after all. And no one said they had to be from this city. 'Sounds like you got someone on your mind though.' She leaves that there, wondering if the sister would take her meaning.

'Amy. Your. That's a pretty name.' The slip intentional. Then looking around 'Elisa, Delighted. C.J. a pleasure. Good to meet you Keith. Oh Crissy how fun, can't say I know to many Crissy's.' She had them, she knew she had them and if they ever met again would continue to have them, but it helped to play. And made her feel more powerful then she was. 'Looks like my making friends plan is off to a great start. So I see a dance floor, with no music, I see a bar but way to few drinks. Shall we get this started!' A little noise to cover what I hope is about to happen.

'Right after I've had a smoke.' The Daeva declares. 'Amy sweetie you got the music covered? Barkeep open up a tab for everyone, I'll be right back.' Even with part of it phrased as a question, to the Daeva's mind a statement of fact. She'll know the same as me its very unlikely I'm going to smoke. As she passes the Sister. 'You look like you could use something to take the edge of yourself, why not come with. You can tell me more about this striking women of yours.' Come lets get away from the problematic ears shall we?
    Health

Jennifer Hazelton

Date Action Roll Result
    2024-02-11 19:50:26 Storyteller rolls 6 to Resistance (10 Again) 5, 10, 8, 9, 5, 5, 7 3 successes
    The unknown vampire looks around the room for a minute. Her eyes slide over the empty space by the tables. Her eyes slide towards Jennifer.
    "I only just arrived. I can't seem to get a drink. Perhaps this isn't the right time for me."
    Something seems to cement in the unknown woman's expression as she reacts to Verity's responses. It looks as though her coded speak did not get the right response.
    Her eyes move over the kine for a few moments.
    Her eyes slide over Verity, yet she turned her head around and seemed to be looking at Verity with her peripheral vision.
    The people

Verity can make a social role vs the vampire to convince her, at -2 modifier.
    Jennifer should roll wits+ socialize to look uninteresting, or wits+ stealth to slip out of the door.
    The unknown woman does not seem inclined to follow with Verity.

13. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was by the door. She was focused on the floorplan and layout of the street outside of the front door. Her head was turned away from Verity and the unknown.
    Yet her attention was focused on listening for an approach from that direction. Upon hearing the unknown woman's words, Jennifer turned her face away from the gathering and raised her drink. She attempted to look as though she was impatient.

Date Action Roll Result
    2024-02-11 19:58:59 Jennifer Hazelton rolls 5 to Wits+ socialize (10 Again) 4, 9, 1, 1, 10, 6 2 successes

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity stops, Turns. And stands dominant in the room, filling the space with her sense of self. No one could not see her, no one could not be aware of her. 'Can't get a drink. Girl you've got a glass of vodka in your hand.' And sipped it. What is with kindred thinking that just because they say something the blatant physical evidence magically isn't there. Distracting people is what I do. It takes more than because I said so. Verity's frustration is finding avenues of expression but born from that she had made a demand and someone had refused her. That didn't happen often. And would not a second time.

'Hey Keith. Mind coming with. Dangerous times and all.' There happy now I'm serving him up on a platter for you. 'Now Girl come on, lets see if we can't have a good time hm.' Relying very hard on the filter of her majesty to make her actions more acceptable to the kine around them.

assert her dominance in the situation 1 success
    Health

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread