Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Blood Hunt): The club

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity considered drinking from the mortal herself but his confusion has her dubious as to what he might actually have in his system. Instead leading him to the street, the opposite direction to the Seneschal and law breaker, she switches from pepper spray to phone in her pocket and pulls it out to order a cab. Apps are so convenient.

'You alright mate. You seem a little out of it?' Good job things didn't go violently. 'Look your clearly not up for much tonight. I think you need your bed.' Verity will sit him on the pavement against a building that didn't have line of sight into the ally. 'Hey CJ.' She tries to take on the tone of friend helping drunk friend. 'Listen to me okay.' waits a moment. 'Look at me.' She takes his chin lightly in one hand and directs his face to look at hers, even if he already was looking. 'I've got you a cab alright. It'll be here soon.' His confusion might be just the guise I need to cover what he did see. 'Just sit here until it comes to get you alright. Your going to be okay.' Warmest smile she can muster. She keeps hold of his chin, facing her, giving him something to focus on.

Verity will stay long enough to make sure he doesn't seem intent on moving. She keeps her phone in her other hand.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

C.J. does follow Verity. He looks about as he is manuevered down to the pavement.
    "Yeah. Something just... it was like something walked over my grave." His hand rubbed over the back of his neck.
    "It is always so quiet now." He muttered. C.J. appears disquieted by the night as he looks around the area that the two wait in. He appears to be looking down any dark corners and looking for anything looking in shadowy doorways.
    The cab does arrive in a few moments. C.J. is amenable to entering and departing. He appears preoccupied.

In the alley, Jennifer would speak for a few moments. She would drive the car away, leaving the mortals inside of the club unaware of thier brush with mortality.

3. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread