(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

With the permanent fixture that the chess table had become, there was yet another new item. A Steinway concert piano, its cover in an upright position, revealing stunning inner strings strings. The lid was closed on the keyboard, the bench not with it.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Formal Court has now begun...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

You now have 1 Week to enter Court before the Doors Close.

Formal Court a specific event. Announced to the Domain, you are expected to attend or you will find your Acknowledgement revoked. After 1 Week, the doors to Court close (no new entries into the thread). Once you have left Court, you are not permitted to return. Court is never truly empty: this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The faded sounds of Queen’s Under Pressure cut off as Verity pulls earphones out on her approach to Elysia. They disappear into a pocket somewhere on tonight’s outfit. After last formal courts blunder for all the domain to see Verity had started her forays into understanding fashion better, she had been to shows, practiced different looks, experimented as she went out and done a decent amount of reading online all the while gathering the pieces for what she hopes to be a formal get up capable of erasing her previous error from the minds of most. That colours don’t match perfectly and for those who know better being able to see everything she wears are cheaper versions of what could be fine clothing. Fake leather, fake flowers, and gold plating being all she can afford, but it would have to do.

Starting from the bottom. Boots calf length, yes but heeled, neatly laced and with roses imprints on suede they certainly weren’t for biking. Moving up Trousers Very similar colour to the boots, flared at the bottom, with a ribbon tying up the right hip, and a long slit in the left leg covered by black lace black roses add an accessory to stop to much showing. The Gold Obi belt She had worn when she ran into the prince keeps the trousers up, The excess left to dangle gracefully down her right leg adding an accessory to that side. Moving up her Torso is a three-piece ordeal. Firstly A black lace, rose pattern under layer This can only be seen covering her arms as nothing else does and its for that purpose it resides under the Dress. The main body of the outfit a black sleeveless dress that would show off her legs if not for the pants carries like so much else rose print but this time in red. Over this and the source of her pockets A red rose print waistcoat Keeping the amount of red notably superior to the amount of black in her attire. Now let’s talk accessories. Maybe it was her clan pride showing but the Rose and thorns belt Worn low on her waist over the dress and below the waistcoat felt good. The dangling thorns entwining with dangling gold of the obi belt. Upon her shoulders sit Gold and purple roses delicately chained together, something had to match her lipstick after all, that and she couldn’t find red ones. Across and down her left shoulder she had added Some thorns Of her own the eloquent rose piece not coming with any otherwise, the spikes carefully entwined with the chains of the larger piece to create the effect. Around her neck she’s managed to move back to Red and black for the rose choker and thin elegant chains there. She has continued the use of layers in her hand wraps first An under layer of red roses With a Dark mesh over the top supporting two large flowers per hand. She wears a single ring on the index finger of her right hand A Gold plated, sterling silver band of roses. Which finally brings us to her head the unchanging make up is, as ever very pale foundation with purple lips and eye shadow. But for tonight she had put in earrings. Small gold coloured rose studs and a second pair because for all her efforts she had to express her rocker girl nature somehow. Bronze rose ear cuffs Her natural messy hair has been forced into submission for the night. Four wine red roses comprising two hair bands hold her hair back and up from which it tumbles in loose braids entwined with Smaller red rose hair pins keep the usually unruly locks in check. Her final unnecessary flourish is A large gold rose hair pin That sits between the second and third large red roses, holding the 2 bands together preventing them from shifting.

No one could fairly say I haven’t tried this time, but does this hit the mark? She could have just brought the dress and been done, but that was boring and required no effort, no real learning and definitely didn’t let her express herself. The second caveat of her choices, she wasn’t just some high society arm candy to look pretty, she was not that kind of Daeva, they had to know it was her and her style still, just in new threads. Verity listens to the sounds of the living to the beat of music and the out pouring of voices before making her into Elysia proper ready she hopes to withstand whatever this might bring. Because of course it could not just be a big event, she had a summons to meet the Seneschal tonight, once more she’ll be in the spotlight for all the court to see. Verity however seems to have arrived first, so she does what she does very well and begins to make rounds of the kindred already present with smiles, interest and an open ear for anything that might be interesting.

gatherer rumours 2 successes
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer entered Elysium with a calm and composed presence, moving to the coat check, her ghoul two steps behind her. Jennifer unwinds the scarf that she wore in from outside. After the pins are pulled out of the outside scarf, she sets them into a metal pin case. She unwinds a white linen layer that the scarf was pinned to. As she does so, she unveils the deep and gruesome scar on one side of her neck that trails down her collarbone. A deep bite from some beast with a hideous mouth has bitten and taken flesh from Jennifer’s neck. The scarves, pin case and a long, thin item wrapped in blue linen is checked at the coat check.
    She wore two pieces of jewelry that she prized, an emerald ring on her right hand. Jennifer wore a chocolate diamond and white diamond ring on her left hand.

Jennifer's fashion continues to bare more skin than she has in the past. She wears a ballroom stryle green gown with an illusion neckline. This bares the wound on her neck, and Jennifer progresses through the room confidently.

Her eyes move over the room, noting who is present. She walks up upon Ms. Carmen. Brown eyes move over the outfit that Ms. Carmen has put together, her eyes looking for the smallest of details that could be a coded message. Decades in the First Estate created certain habits.

"Ms. Carmen." Her Cursed voice, which slithered in the space between them like a serpent slithering upon decaying autumn leaves.
    "That is a lovely outfit.

I recall our conversation about you wishing to be of aid. Join me."

Jennifer moved to a table and sat down.
    "I won't waste time. I wish to track the remaining criminals and take them into custody immediately. I know that you are not martially skilled, and do not request you take that role. I shall be undertaking a stakeout tomorrow evening. I wish for you to be within the establishment - a night club - to observe for two Kindred women with severe features who hunt in night clubs."
    Emerald ring
    Diamond ring
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Coded messages might be a bit much Verity after all is new to trying fashion and not Invictus. But Jennifer's decades of skill would pick out themes easily. Verity has leaned heavily into iconic symbolism of her clan, a safe choice. She has used layers in every element of her clothing even most of the accessories, things overlap, compliment, build complexity and obscure. Even the parts that show skin, the slit in the leg and the upper arms, are covered in lace, tantalizingly out of reach, small inroads past the layers, offered temptations. Does verity know the Florentine code? She has used a lot of red, but black and purple also make appearances. Jennifer with the ears she undoubtedly has has likely heard Verity's recent outfits have incorporated a golden rose somewhere in them, as is true tonight. The incorporation of an archetypically masculine waistcoat in keeping with her less then feminine dress sense of last formal court. The final thing of note is that she has clearly put this together herself, she refused to buy something off a stand or shelf and just be content, succeed or fail she had to do it her way.

Verity brings whatever conversation she's having to an abrupt end. That Voice. Her beast is so quiet she can get right up to me. Verity spins to face the official, keeping her balance. Something Jennifer may note after seeing Verity lose her footing at her first court.

Verity bows her head low. The Seneschal is both due the respect and well respected by Verity, which means the compliment is appreciated. Genuine or a courtesy that's a dam sight better start then last time. 'Thank you Seneschal Hazleton.' Eyes look through lashes to see the official, lingering a moment longer on the wound. 'As always you look amazing this evening.' There was some genuine feeling behind the compliment to, the Nosferatu made everything she had work.

Verity will follow the Seneschal and take a seat, rather forcibly reminded of their first meeting.

When Verity gets worked up its obvious, and right now she is, with excitement. I've only been trying to help out since I got here. 'Seneschal Hazelton. I am as willing as ever to be of any help I can. And nightclubs, I can most certainly put my skills to good use in.' Every Daeva knows you don't make nightclubs your go to, its to easy for one, predictable for another. 'Just tell me the time and place.' And I'll tell you if some Lancea sisters are hunting inside.

A pause here. 'Regarding the individual you inquired about in your letter, I trust my response made it to you.' Nice and vague guess away listeners.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer works to keep her expression inscrutible. It can be difficult with Daeva. This can be more potent with a Daeva who has cultivated herr Family Gifts, as Jennifer suspects that Verity has.

2 successes

Jennifer inclines her head slightly in response to the Daeva's compliment. "Thank you, Ms. Carmen.
    This is where we are going to go. Priscus Jack has spotted the quarry there before."
    Jennifer passes a small square of cardstock to Verity, upon which an address has already been written.

"I will be moving there as soon as the sun sets. I will be within the club, looking for criminals as well.
    If we spy one, our task will be to follow her outside. In the past, she has left with a mortal for a meal. It is possible for us to strike while she is preoccupied with the hunt. Your task will be to look for mortals and divert them from my work in apprehending the criminal.
    Do you have questions?

Yes, I recieved your letter."
    Jennifer confirmed.
    "In regards to your acquaintance from the bowling alley, please be assured that I acknowledged him myself. Although I have made a note about his behavior."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

She's really taking this seriously tonight I can't get a thing from her.

1 success

Verity unable to see past the Seneschals skilful, unreadable mask is left to wonder how genuine the compliment is, whether she had actually succeeded in her goal tonight and whether this sudden change of heart in being brought into plans is a mark of trust, or just the Seneschal running out of options. After all as she says if it gets violent I'm not the one you want having your back.

She takes the card stock holding it close against her body she takes a look before slipping it into a waistcoat pocket.

'Just a couple.' Verity could already see a rather large problem. 'Unlike yourself and Priscus Jacque I am fairly noticeable to other kindred. If they are in the club, they will notice I am to.' So adapt. 'I could use the gifts of my blood to amplify that, keep the crowds attention on me. Either drawing them in to, or making them stand out a little more if they choose to not engage.' I'm a Daeva so I work best when hunting like one.

Verity does look around the room. Its to late anyway the Seneschal has already declared for all to hear that the two of them would be hunting so how much or little they know at this point seems immaterial. If someone here is acting as an informant and the sisters caught wind of the plan they likely won't show. 'Is this a Leather and shirt kind of club, or a dress like the concept of clothing offends me kind of club.' Because both exist and everything in-between.

Verity arches an eyebrow. Well at last that part was true. 'That's good to know. Though I wonder then if he has been in the city since September, October time. Why was he not at November's court?' Acknowledged or not he still owes me a game.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer is quiet for a moment. Contemplative. She is comfortable with the silence.

"I do not think that should be necessary. I wish for us to simply be viewed as average club goers that the criminals will not be drawn to or notice very much. It is my belief that they are hunting in this club. If they are hunting, theya re hopefully hungry and distracted.
    Perhaps they will view you as someone on the same vein as themselves. The club dress code is no underwear can be shown. Which leaves some leeway.

The Eternal Court is a benefit provided by her Grace, the Alder Prince. Only Formal Court is mandatory, for all that I wish more Kindred valued socializing with one another."
    Her Cursed voice slithered. "I can assure you, he is not in breach, Ms. Carmen."

She did not get into details of other's acknowledgements. Jennifer laid that delay mostly on a particular person.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity gives a quite chuckle. 'Seneschal while kindred might not be so moved by my appearance. You've seen the way Kine pay me attention when I'm out and about.' What the Seneschal wanted was unlikely. 'There's nothing average about me.' She was perfection, something kine dream and drool over, something they wished to have. 'And if my cover is like them to be looking for a meal, it makes all the more sense to use my gifts. I do when I hunt usually. They don't risk the masquerade.' As do most Daeva. 'It will make it less suspicious if I'm drawing attention to me rather then away.' Why would a hunter want to be seen?

Verity gives that an appreciative nod. 'Then I can work with that.' Realistically who couldn't what a place for sub cultures to rub elbows.

November was formal court, which you well know. So why the exception being made? Verity settles back. 'As you say Seneschal.' A look around court tells her what she needs. 'The night is yet young, mayhap he will remain in good graces.' And maybe he won't. The Seneschal seemed insistent and the matter finished so Verity drops it, for now. The Daeva's demeanour around the talk of law and breaches makes it more than a little clear though that Verity is holding some kind of grudge.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

There was a glance towards Verity. Yet Jennifer does not respond verbally. Dark brown eyes move to take in the room.
    Her eyes move around to some of the faceless masses. She retained her inscruitable expression. Yet her mind was working some angles and calculating cerain dates.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The conversation might have drawn to a close, but she hasn't been dismissed and thus Verity is content to sit in the quite for a little while as well. Taking stock of who else has arrived. The lack of social activity lately has her wondering how much of an exception tonight will be.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread