(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Is she not going ask what the dress code is? Is she able to? How inquisitive can she be? While Verity had shown a lack of interested in the concept of a Houstewick ghoul actually experiencing one had her interested and wondering more about them. 'Think Saturday casual.' She will throw the ghoul a bone in case she can't do it herself. Before refocusing her attention on the host of the evening.

Verity mulls it over just to make sure she has it right. 'By chance. Two.' The number didn't seem all that impressive but it wasn't for her lack of activity in the city. Just things seemed to happen more by appointment around here. 'The afore mentioned Losh.' She wouldn't say what he had been up, to not yet. 'And the Prince.' Granted at Nox but still unplanned. She watches him for a reaction to the second. Watches him closely.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The Hostewick bends her upper body slightly towards Verity.

"Excellent. I have not had the pleasure of a non scheduled conversation with her Grace.
    Losh as well?

What are your plans moving forward? I know that I was considering another seminar on the occult.
    What topics are you interested in?"

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Okay I think she's dipped out of this conversation. Just don't forget she's here.

Even with her own warning in mind Verity's attention does focus on the speaker and host. The Ghoul very easy to not notice over there.

Verity smiles coyly here. Having some thing another kindred did not, felt good. Even if it was only an experience. Adding a causal shrug to her response. 'Its down to luck ultimately.' Hence his criteria of it being unscheduled.

He mentioned age. 'Yes. I think the two of you might get on well.' She recalls with ease Losh's talk of life before cars and even his attempt at wielding a bowling ball like some kind of medieval weapon. He must have some years on him as well. 'I think you might find a lot of common ground to talk about.' You know lived history and all that.

If this meeting had been earlier in her time here she would have been a little scuppered but thanks to that mentioned meeting with the prince she did actually have one. 'I've recently been able to see the effect our blood has on.' A gesture to the ghoul present. 'Humans and dogs in a side by side comparison.' She pauses. 'And well anyone can see the reactions are different, even they share some similarities.' She referred to obedience of course the prince had said as much how one could rebel if mistreated the other could not. 'It peaked my curiosity to what degree the blood or even the beast is effected when in contact with, used on, higher and lower thinking creatures.' Did, did that actually sound scholarly? Eh. The Daeva didn't dismiss education but had always led more of a learn by doing kind of existence. 'Oh and why is my sire still aging of course.' He had seemed to know why in court. I was told we are eternal?

As for my plans. '
    More of the same. For now. Get stuck in. Get my name out there. keep meeting people, making friends.' So far the none domain officials had proven to be a rather good source of intel. These are relationships I should cultivate. Carefully. 'The city has a lot to offer, I plan to keep enjoying it for now.' Wants, desires, goals had started to take shape in the Daeva's mind but how to get to them remained a puzzle to be solved.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

we've hit zero days so I'm going to close this one. Thank you the scene it was fun and very informative.

Has she said to much? to little? where her questions to basic? what had she given away. Verity would have to wait for another night to find out the ripples these conversations had, because her phone blares the alarm warning her of the soon to be sun rise. Getting earlier already.

She finishes her drink in a few quick mouthfuls and stands, I'll be vomiting soon enough regardless. 'Mr Waldorf. Thank you for your hospitality. I've enjoyed our conversation tonight immensely.' A nod of respect to her host. 'Patricia, it was very nice meeting you.' A much smaller motion of the head. And Verity will leave, phone coming into hands almost as she is out of the door.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread