(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity has found street parking for her minivan and walked the last stretch to the address, a sight that for once looks a little odd as she had tried to match her outfit to what she suspects of her host, and tip of fashion she was picking up. Heeled boots heeled boots that end below the knew and have rose prints for embellishment. Pants Which split around the calf, it looked kind of fancy and showed off the boots. But they didn't achieve the layered look she had come to like so A wrap around Shawl had been added as an accessory. Her Shirt managed that look by itself if a little formal for her tastes. and stop the presses Her Jacket isn't leather, but is worn open. The attempt at being fancy is further spoiled because she is carrying A six pack of twist cap stella.

Verity will approach the address and knock thrice to announce her arrival.

Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The door was open and one gentlemen and a demure woman were in sight as the door was thrown open. The first was an older gentleman with white hair, styled in a well-groomed fashion from the 40's. Dark grey expensive suit with amethyst cuff links and a matching tie bar were his accessories. The tie pattern was grey, silver and purple interlocking chains, well made. Verity recognized Mr. Waldorf. The woman with her could melt into the background. She is wearing a purple business suit. She has dark hair twisted into a chignon. She bears a tray of two wine glasses with what could be a white wine within.

"Come in, Ms. Carmen. Have you met Patricia Hostewick? She is the ghoul of Madame Rebecca McIntyre,
    childe of Lady Technologist Mary McIntyre, childe of Baron Edmund Van Woods. She is helping me with a few things for tonight. Would you like if I put your drinks over ice for us to sample?"
    The tray that the ghoul bears is set on a side table as she steps forward and makes a gesure to the six pack to take it.

"I am curious about what information you are looking for. I have heard a rumor that you have been speaking with Seneschal Hazelton."

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The second person is a surprise to verity. She had thought they would be alone but it turns out to be a welcome one. Maybe I should have asked more about what a Houstewick ghoul is after all. I never thought I'd have the chance to talk to her. She will step inside when invited. 'Good evening Mr. Waldorf.' Giving her host a small nod, deeper then in Elysia this was after all his place. As she does false life suffuses her pale skin with warmth and the illusion of good health. In doing so her white foundation is thrown into sharper relief only because it means her skin tone changes very little.

Misty green eyes turn to the unexpected opportunity this ghoul represents. 'Met no. Heard of yes. And thus now curious to your presence here tonight.' But that is not my focus for this evening, no you might be useful in other ways. She will lean a little towards the woman and smiles as warmly as she can mange. Close enough to human that it would fool most. 'I'm glad to see you've recovered from your ordeal.' And she meant it. Either this would test the truth of what Priscus Baker had said or perhaps provide a hook to Mr. Waldorf himself. 'Your regent must feel so as well for you to be here tonight.' Because why let something you recently nearly lost out of sight otherwise? She continues to addresses the ghoul. 'This is the Ms. McIntyre of the Invictus, important in ... Florida? If I have it right.' Either a harmless titbit or something to prove I know things.

As for Mr. Waldorf, if the purple hadn't given it away the knowledge of others ancestors certainly did. Ventrue without a doubt. Verity holds up the six pack. 'Oh you don't put beer over ice Mr. Waldorf.' Not if you want to drink more than flavoured water anyway. 'It needs to be chilled by its environment.' That sounded more ominous then I intended. 'Given it was in my fridge until moments before I set out tonight It should still be cold enough.' Oh come on don't play dumb. Plenty of higher class people still drink beer. 'Although, some glasses would be nice.' Remembering where she was and to whom she talked. He didn't come across as an out of the bottle kind of kindred.

Once and only once the door is closed will Verity begin to in earnest. 'Oh I most certainly have Mr. Waldorf. For someone with no clan or covenant to represent them, which other official would you think I would be speaking with?' They had been seen in court before and heard discussing plans to go see music so hiding it was pointless but she could make him work for the rest of it. 'Will you be leading us elsewhere or are we to talk in your doorway?' A little presumptuous but he had invited her and so she absolutely would impose upon his hospitality. Besides the way a kindred keeps their haven can tell you plenty.

Purple lips parting in a grin. 'I have an interest in what occurred, what was said and why a certain meeting occurred in a parking lot between the Mekhet Priscus Albert Baker and the former Gangrel whip Raul Dominguez.' Eyes and smile hold him. 'A meeting I know you can tell me about.' Because I heard you talking about it. With this said Verity searches his; features, his body language, his tone, for the signs she is being deceived or hoodwinked in someway. Things like repeated behaviours, reaction to things she's said, any shift in focus that might tell her that he's having to adapt something on the spot.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"Can you put the beer in glasses, Patricia."
    "Join me." A gesture to the Hostewick ghoul and the beers were spirited through a swinging door at the end of the hall that likely led to a kitchen. Verity was led to a small and well appointed sitting room. There were three well padded arm chairs set facing one another in a semi circle. The walls were built in book cases. A glance reveals popular novels such as the Scarlett Letter and the works of Shakesphere. There were also many Bibles of various prints. There did not appear to be any Masquerade breaching texts here.
    A gracious gesture to a chair as he sank into the right - most chair.

"I believe that they were not alone in the car park. I have never seen those two speak in Court. And yes, it is only the three of us. We can speak openly. I believe that they were doing something for a Court official. My first thought would be that they were with the Reeve.
    Although I was not told that the Reeve was present." A slight shake of the head. "Which is irritating, is it not?
    Who would they be meeting, or who would have the pull to direct them about town?"

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity will follow her host into his sitting room. At least he has consistent style, although. 'I didn't have you for a God fearing man Mr. Waldorf.' Eyes hold a moment over the Bibles. I thought Raul, but did he mean Lamech? has he left? Before taking a seat of her own, the one indicated. 'You have Ms. Hostewick on a short leash I see, she can talk to me. I won't get offended.' She didn't think herself THAT far above the kine. It's being ignored that will do that.

'Official business you say.' Unfounded speculations are hardly useful. She mulls that over. 'If that's so there's three kindred In the domain that could command such.' One who seems to do very little, one who has me investigating this, and the prince herself. 'This of course providing they were on official business not being directly overseen by the Priscus himself. I understand there are not many Mekhet about could he have turned to Raul for assistance?' This depends on who the others were. 'The Reeve was not in attendance you say.' Somehow that doesn't surprise me at the moment. 'So by knowing who was not, do we know who in fact these others were?' And how safe was it for him to be out and about? 'Had the blood hunt been declared when this took place?' Because if so or close to it, he could well have had need of a bodyguard.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"God fearing? No. Yet it's good to know what the Kine are devoting so much energy to. It's interesting that some Kindred hold to some superstitions.
    My beliefs are not put out for display here in a more public room.
    Well, someone has to pour the beer. Have you been told about her line?"

Eyes flicker to meet Verity's eyes.
    [Dice]95119[/dice]

"If so, you're likely confused why she is in my company. I have an ally who's connected to an influential First Estate member.

Priscus Baker overseeing something? Eh.
    Although I heard someone whispering about Mekhet having an alliance. I cannot get anyone to confirm that. Very frustrating.
    I cannot get a meeting with the Lady Seneschal. Apparently, the Seneschal is working on an important matter.
    Do you know how the Seneschal wishes to be addressed? I heard Priscus Baker address her as Lady Seneschal.

At the site, I saw three people. The third spoke to a guard and after a few minutes, they were admitted into a gated apartment building.
    I had to leave as the dawnstar loomed.
    This happened August 9th."

The well appointed woman appeared quietly with a tray, setting crystal glasses with Stella at the side table within reach of Verity and Waldorf.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

An appreciative smirk works across her features. I had him right the first time then. 'No myself neither.' She really didn't care for the idea of faith as a whole. 'Personally I've never seen the appeal of God. Be it the kine or kindred teachings.' She shrugs gently. 'If God is real and he has dammed us.' Which he is not, and has not. 'Then why would I worship him?' The slight aimed towards the Lancea's nonsensical teaching intended in fact to see if he would open up about those beliefs of his own he mentioned.

As what she very strongly suspects to be a member of clan Ventrue seeks her eyes, Verity will play the rabbit and to the best of her ability keep hers from his by further examining the room. A good way to keep me from reading him. After all this was not Elysia and gifts of the blood were not banned here.

The dice bbcode for the roll in your post didn't work, Having looked at the dice roller I'm working under the assumption its the empathy roll for Mr. Waldolf that he failed. -- given your post about not rolling things without you calling for them would you like me to roll to contest it?

The door provides a convenient point to focus on given the topic of discussion was currently out beyond it. 'I know they are important to the Invictus. Specially trained or something like that. I didn't realise that said training included ignoring questions put to them.' A good way to destabilize someone in conversation though. 'Or is she a mute?' Unlikely given the healing abilities of the blood but who knows.

An eyebrow raises playfully. 'An ally. Hm.' Lets see. 'Aren't you, yourself connected to an influential member of the Invictus?' Verity does now focus her gaze on him but tries to keep it to taking in his attire, focusing on details that are not his eyes. 'Priscus Jacque is also well disposed to the Ordo, is he not?' Pure guess work on her part. 'If I understood him correctly that is.' Guess work based on one conversation with an impressive kindred that easily out paced her and assumptions she is making about the one who sits before her.

Green eyes do widen at that. An alliance? Now that's interesting. Shaking her head. 'I'm afraid I can't help you there I don't know either. But.' Pause for effect. 'If I find out I'll be sure to keep you in mind.' She was willing to play ball. And besides its poignant to give to keep getting. 'I haven't seen her for most of January. She wasn't at eternal court either.' Not a single official was. 'So something important must be happening. We both know of at least one ongoing event.' Time to see how many birds I can get with my one stone.

Eyes narrow in consideration. 'Interesting point. And to Priscus Jacque as Mr. Krait.' No title at all. 'To backup your point the former Gangrel whip referred to her likewise. If I recall correctly.' Verity rolls her head a little as she thinks. 'Yet for those at court during my swearing in ... she definitely said not to give her covenant role in mixed company. That being if the lady part comes from Lady Notary.' So maybe its something else?

Now Verity leans in. An unknown third hm. The timing she would need to check but it was definitely interesting. 'If the sun was coming up its not unreasonable to guess they spent the day then.' Musing while she mulls it over. 'The building warrants looking at it. It or its residents might be able to offer some insight. Would you mind giving me the address?' How far am I going to chase this?

Verity will reach out and take her glass. Offering a 'Thank you, Patricia.' And taking a drink of beer.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

11. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Waldorf's eyes tick to Patricia at the mention of her.
    "There is a very specific way that Invictus ghouls behave. Usually all of them have specific commands. For example, Madame McIntyre is quite exacting. Certain topics will never be discussed by Patricia. Isn't that right, Patricia?"
    The woman bows her head slightly. "Yes, sir."
    "You may speak to Ms. Carmen, as the constraints of your Regnant allow."
    "Yes, sir." The ghoul looks to Ms. Carmen. She remains standing.
    "I am not mute. I am unable to discuss certain subjects. Madame McIntyre is being considered as a Deputy in Florida. She is the childe of an important member of the First Estate.

Perhaps she will remain here. Do you know if there are openings for a Deputy? Has anyone recently joined the First Estate?

"There are a variety of ideas for how we came to be. I have spoken with a member of the Lancea Sanctum only once. I found the entire concept of Sky Daddy taking the extra effort to make a tiered level of punishment to be absurd." A slight shake of his head.
    "The Invictus are at least somewhat more level headed. I find it to be a 'might makes right' concept. A potential member joins as a new childe, acquires a mentor. The childe has to do menial work and bow and scrape to their betters. Eventually, the mentor guides them through the mire of social functions and teaches them approprite skills to rise. The being is no longer a childe and as an ancillae, has some standing in thier organization. It largely functions on polite scratches and rankings to avoid powerful members openly attacking one another, I believe." His tone is one of acadmic interest, as though he is hosting a class.
    "Do you have any experience in being courted by the Invictus?"

"Am I?" His eyes tick to Verity.
    "I could not speak to Priscus Jack's involvement. I have noticed that he appears very dedicated to the Invictus and has served them for at least the past three years.
    Hm. It would appear the address of Seneschal Hazelton would be the wise course of action. I have heard it said that Priscus Jack is touchy on when his alternative identity is used, and in what company.

I could not speak on if the Reeve was there or not there. I do not know her abilities well, and there was another person present. I am not certain if they would pass the day there. The time had come for me to begin the routine for the Daystar. Others choose to leave departing for one's Haven at a later time than I. A habit of being of a certain age."
    A dry smile. A hand reaches over and selects a glass. He samples it.

"It is at [address]."

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity smiles at Patricia as she begins to speak. 'Well that's good to know. I won't take it as rudeness then.' And won't divulge without knowing if I'll get a return on the investment. 'So Patricia, are you allowed to talk about your very intimate involvement in the blood hunt?' Her green eyes turning from the ghoul to Mr. Waldorf as she says this, the blush gives them the false spark of life through which her excitement is palpable. I wonder if he knows. 'If you can, and do. I'll divulge what I know about the possibility of open positions.' Her tone makes clear she does know something.

Sky daddy? Verity laughs at that. She might not believe, even to the point of being irreverent on occasion but just the casualness of the how he says it tickles her. '... Ah, Absurd. Is a very good way to put it.' Stupidity is another.

She knew the gist, the barest of bones of how the Invictus worked on a reputational level, from a outside looking in perspective anyway and ... well yeah not for this kindred. Verity shakes her head, effortlessly messy locks cascade a little. 'No I don't. Something about me seems to say I wouldn't fit very well, so none have bothered more than a courteous introduction when I was embraced.' And she was fine with that. 'I've had more involvement with members of the Invictus since moving here then I ever did back in Detroit.' Heck I've been out dancing with one. And it was a great time. Verity hadn't known what to expect from that night but from the moment of her arrival Jennifer had proven to be a great companion to socialize with and Verity looked forward to their next night out.

Are you? Verity decides to show her hand, literally. Holding up four fingers and a thumb. 'Well. Ms. Perez did not approach you to invite to her gathering of shadows. The Seneschal made it clear I'm the only succubus. Nothing about you unsettles me the way speaking with a Haunt can.' Three fingers have gone down. 'That leaves clans Ventrue and Gangrel.' She watches the entire time. looking for reactions, hints she is right or wrong. 'Then upon arriving here tonight one of the first things you do is list of the lineage of an important kindred. Something most commonly seen in the Invictus, which your not. And Clan Ventrue.' She finishes. 'Which would mean association by clan would connect you to Priscus Jacque. Who as you say is a dedicated member of the Invictus.' Unless your on bad terms of course. Eyes narrow not in a squint but in a dare, she's having fun. 'I could try for your covenant next if you want?' The important part of knowing stuff is piecing it together to know more.

The Reeve why would she be part of this secret meeting, why add her into the mix? That makes Verity think, she takes a deep drink to buy a moment. A very human action. 'Thank you, I'm of a mind to check it out.' Stayed or not matters, it determines the length of what they could have done there.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

15. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Patricia looks at Verity for a moment.
    "M-My involvement, madam? I'm afraid that I don't understand.
    I have assisted in carrying a Kindred that was hired to destabilize Priscus Baker. I understand that this man was taken into custody."

Mr. Waldorf glances between the ghoul and Verity.
    "She has only been at her Regnant's side, Ms. Carmen.

I have spoken with the members of Clan Memhet- mainly Simone Perez. I am starting to believe that there may be a rift growing between her and the Priscus. I have not heard anything about her being named Whip.

I am a proud member of the Clan Ventrue."
    A prim neatening of his clothing, perhaps to draw attention to the cufflinks as he shot his cuffs.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread