Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Mekhet Gather

THREADID

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone has sent out invitations to the Mekhet that she knows about and has passed out an invitation in Elysium to reach any newcomers who visited the gathering place. The directions on the invitation take you to a quiet restaurant in Rosemont. Discreet grafitti in faded gray marks discreet Mekhet signs on the curb in front of the restaurant. The lights are dim and the door is propped open with a door stop. A professional sign at the door announces Closed for Private Party.
    Simone sits at the first booth where she can watch the door. As any Mekhet enter, she rises to approach. Simone is an unassuming Latino woman. Her Beast rolls out to greet the others. BP 3 Her stocky body is well-muscled, and scarred. Her short, straight black hair is under a baseball cap. She wears a loose-fitting grey T shirt and a leather jacket. A scar at her collarbone peeked out, three lines that resembled claw marks.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

So let's see, what this night will bring, shall we ?

Al exited his car and took a look at the location before spending the usual five to eight minutes in contemplation to avoid walking into the building and right out again a moment later. Then he entered the building. As usual he was wearing a three-piece-suit (ash grey for this occasion) with a dark green tie and black shined dress shoes. He did carry his briefcase as usual though the lapel pin and medaillion weren't present. Upon entering he took off his hat and upon noticing her gave Mrs Perez a salute with his umbrella.

"Good evening, Mrs Perez."

Jennifer Hazelton

The Mekhet rose. "Good evening. I think we have waitied long enough."
    She moved and closed the door, flipping the hand lock. The privacy ensured, she gave a proper greeting.
    "It is good to see you, Priscus. Do you know of any other Mekhet in the Domain? I was thinking that we could talk about what the Mekhet wanted to do in the new year. What our plans are. Did I hear something about the Mekhet and the Nosferatu?"

This scene is closed to new entries/ new characters to walk in.

Jennifer Hazelton

Bump Albert Baker Are you interested in this scene?

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

When the topic came to having waited long enough Al raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"So we're having a clan meeting with only 66 percent of said clan present? I'd prefer Mr. Price to be present, both to have a third opinion and to not have to tell him what will be said here separately. Alas it appears that's not to be..."

Composing himself he nodded.

"There is another, yes. As I said, it opens the problem of two-thirds actually determining what they will do this year. In any case we'll see how to solve that problem."

Thinking for a moment he nodded.

"We do have an alliance with them. The exact terms haven't been worked out yet, but we are supporting each other politically."

Smiling faintly he gestured for Mrs Perez to speak.

"As you invited me here I think you should be the first to speak about plans."

Jennifer Hazelton

Perez stares at Baker for a moment.

"I circulated the invite and showed it around Eternal Court. One of the Courts you were not at, Priscus.

Who is Mr. Price?

When was this alliance formed?

I was thinking that we should try to make a good impression on the Prince. The investigation and the Bloodhunt are prime opportunities.

My allies, the Coterie, have been approached by Ms. Carmen. I was approached by her when I was distributing invitations to this meeting.
    It appears that she's been gathering rumors."

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone sits. She sits for a few more minutes.
    "Priscus Baker," The Mekhet leans forward slightly. "- I want to have a meeting of the Family to discuss our expectations and plans moving forward. Yet you are not talking. You are not sharing with me.

I need to know what is going on. You have made some arrangement with the Nsoferatu that I am just learning about. There is another Family member that I do not know about."

Jennifer Hazelton

"I can see you are not interested in this meeting enough to give it your full attention. You call a meeting next month and it is your responsibility to ensure every Mekhet is invited and actually shows up to participate. You can go."

Albert is ushered out of the restaurant, and the door closes.

Closed Thread