(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a quiet night in Nox, and Ale was at her piano, tuning it. Now the process was not all that exciting, more tedious than anything.

But there she sat, with various tools spread around her, one actually on the strings inside, pressing the key. The sound was heard, an inked arm reaches into the piano, moving the hammer slightly, then pressing the same note.

The Savage was pretty casual in black pants and a green colored tank top. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and her focus was on the piano. Beside her, sat Cain, ever alert and watching the room. The muscles of his body tense, ready to tear out the throat of a threat. A book sat on the bench beside her, a bookmark sticking out.

The note still wasn’t hitting right, in frustration, “Gabriel!” growls the Prince, “Portami gli alti muti!” her hand still inside the piano. She let this skill get too rusty and it was showing with how much trouble she was having.

She remembered having the skill, remembered being young and playing it at her mother’s charity balls. Her skill had been unmatched at the time. And here she was, struggling to get her hands and mind to remember how to play. The Savage part of her mind trying to block the knowledge.

Placing the tools off to the side, she sits at the piano, lightly brushes her fingers across the ivory keys, getting lost in the memories.

A few notes were played, but they just weren’t sounding right.

So back to tuning she went, the tools picked up.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity had only intended to swing by and post two letters to kindred she hoped to meet up with, and consequently to her mind hadn’t made an effort to dress up. Which given some of the choices and colour coordination shows how much the Daeva mindset had already begun to incorporate her forays into the fashion world.

The Jacket was a great find on esty and even better because after she had brought and sent Gold rose patches the crafter had replaced the stars on the arms with the new ones. Her Shirt , mostly hidden as the jacket was zipped two thirds up, it did however, still speak to her earlier fashion choices but as it didn’t achieve the layered look she had come to like Verity had improvised and worn an Obi belt also under the jacket so it could trail out adding just a touch of grace to her attire. The leather pants were just an indulgence because they looked good. But The boots were the same shade of leather as the jacket and had the same chunky laces. That they sported a heel, seemingly not even a consideration for her now.

As Verity steps into Nox, two white envelopes being pulled from an internal pocket, all intent of finding the post box is wiped from her mind as fear threats to overwhelm her. And if it wasn’t for the tap of tools and playing of keys it might have done. As is, the sounds however small give her something to cling to and realize a moment later than her beast what has caused this reaction.

Eyes go wide as she bows low before the Prince of Sacramento. Saying nothing, not daring to move closer or to turn her back. Waiting … no hoping to be dismissed without the serious injury or final death her beast still fears, whimpering in her inner ear.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the presence of the weaker Beast that caught her attention. Her own snarling and pacing at the nerve of the weak one for appearing. It whispered in her ears to rend the flesh from such a thing, teach it respect.

Instead, dark eyes flick up from the piano, tool still at work, looking to see just who it was. Cain had taken notice even before she did, standing alert, muscles tense. Just waiting for that word from his Master, eager for violence.

But there was no need for violence, at least, not yet. Ale was always one to play before anything else, lets give her a chance to be interesting. The Daevas looks were noted, as most Daevas, she seemed to have beauty on her side. But it did nothing to impress the Savage.

Dark eyes close as a key was pressed, before opening once again to move the tool, “Miss Carmen,” she acknowledges, knowing who was who in her Domain, even if she hadn’t spoken to them, “what can I do for you?” Gabriel was quiet as he placed the remaining tools he was holding on the piano bench and disappeared into the shadows, like a well behaved Ghoul should.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Back still bent, head still low. Verity is shocked and if she had been blushed would have gulped. Well its not dismissal but its not the worst it could be. Speaking only after the Prince acknowledges her. 'Good evening Your Grace, Prince Antinori.' How on earth do I address her? I really hope I got that right. Remembering her blunder with the Seneschals titles when she first arrived.

Only now will Verity straighten, she had been asked a question after all. If there is ever a time not to lose your cool this is it girl. 'Do for me? No more than all you already do for the domain. And have done for me, your grace.' Verity half holds up the envelopes. 'I had no intention to disturb you. I had letters I wanted to send to reach out to a few others.' A trip the post office, how exciting. 'I prefer to do things myself so set aside the time to post them tonight.'

The list of people that can get Verity to do as she's told without question or chat back is small. But the way the Prince radiates authority and command has her answering truthfully with no games being played, not even in her use of truth. She makes it seem so natural, this is what a true predator among predators feels like.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, seems this one had been either been warned about using ‘My’, or she was just smart enough to know. Either way, it worked in her favor thus far.

The inked side of her face and eyebrow raise, they always want something. It was just nature to want something. So she wasn’t buying the flattery or bullshit. “Is that so?” not sounded impressed or amused. But not angry. “Elysia has been quiet lately, so I wish you luck getting letters to others.
    I wonder if they’ve forgotten it exists.”
    Was that a joke? Maybe.

Placing the tools down, “How have you been settling in?”

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Alrighty seems I've managed the introduction. Better than Father Lamech did, wait why am I thinking of him now?

Eyes close showing the full purple eye make up on snow white foundation, made paler still by the lack of blood beneath it, as Verity inclines her head to acknowledge the question in the affirmative. 'It is so Prince Antinori. All I want is a place to prove my worth, and build a name for myself. You provide that.' Well the vague answer wasn't enough to get it dropped so I get the feeling it would be best to not make her have to ask more directly. 'Beyond that, the rest is to see what I am capable of away from immediate family.' Misty green eyes open again to watch the prince.

She smirks at what might be a quip, its involuntary, the Daeva graces are still apart of her despite her lower social class and they say to ingratiate, to laugh when someone tells a joke. 'Thank you, your grace.' Accompanied by a small shrug. 'At least I can say I made the effort rather than choosing not to. If they bear fruit even better.' Careful here it is her court, she might be able to joke about it, but can I? 'Eternal Court has been quieter than I expected it to be, after my first time attending. But still some interesting rumours and whispers come floating out from those who do attend.' Enough to get me to take up a pen and paper rather then texting so hopefully its more than bluster and hearsay.

Noting the tool placed down. Oh so this is going to be a full conversation. Verities body language is easy to read even with efforts to keep composed, as eyes move back from the tool to the prince. She stands straight now she isn't bowing, not in defiance, but a sense of personal pride in herself merited or not. She mimes kine behaviour such as making her chest rise and fall and shifting her weight although with no stimulus to do so shows it for what it is, a mockery of what once was. 'I'm settling in well thank you. I have a small haven established, nothing more than your law allows.' Still trying to be direct by heading off the question. 'And having regular access to a meal is a novelty that has yet to wear off, after months on the road.' Although even my charms aren't finding success in every hunt at the moment.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A towel was picked up as she wiped her hands, “Rumors and whispers?” a bitter chuckle, “A lot of cold wind in my opinion. I hope you are smart enough not to buy into such words.” Rumors were a waste of time, everyone lied. “Many will tell you things, which are not true, to watch with amusement as you buy into them.” It was clear, she paid no mind to rumors.

“Just so you know, flattery, and telling me what you think I want to hear, isn't going to get you anywhere with me.” Because it was sounding like a lot of bullshit flattery in her opinion. And she hated flattery. Even worse, Kindred pointing out they were following the Laws. It was expected, period.

“That being said, it’s always good to hear new Kindred are settling in well. Sacramento has always been a welcoming Domain, and it will remain as such.” She wasn’t the type of Prince to enjoy others suffering and not thriving. “Found yourself any interesting haunts? I know the city has a lot to offer as far as nightlife and activities for those looking.” Not that she was one for the nightlife, she wasn’t much of a crowded club kinda girl. Most more Daeva’s were. “What brought you to Sacramento?” the lid of the piano was then closed, seemed she wouldn't be tuning anymore this evening.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A dampened smile shows as Verity tries to contain the sense of playfulness that grabbed her, as her bread and butter skills are given the third degree. I doubt she needs a demonstration. 'I'm smart enough to know hot or cold air, kine and kindred alike brag about their successes and puff their chests when they think they have something.' As they scramble for the top. 'Side stepping the deceptions to find the strands of truth is all part of the game I enjoy.' And rewarding. 'A few such have already proven useful to me.' The Seneschal seemed to find them useful anyway.

Taking in the princes preferences verity seems unphased. Its just part of the social game, I'd rather you think me a sycophant than a rabble rouser. 'Noted.' Safer then being blunt with a prince that doesn't appreciate it. 'If you ever meet the prince of Detroit, Dominic, he has a real weakness for flattery.' Never know if that'll come in handy or not but there you go.

Verity's head cocks to the left a little as she considers the question, rolling through recent memories. 'Nothing has stood out as something I'll frequent above and beyond any other so far but there's still a lot to sample.' There's some nice ones but I've yet to find the right one. 'Although if the crowd is good there's a decent chance to find me anywhere.' That's what she really went for. The human experience.

That question throws Verity and misty green eyes show surprise, she thought she'd answered it already. 'Because Sacramento is about the furthest unaligned friendly domain in the states from my mum and siblings.' She really committed to finding her own space. 'Trying to build my reputation close enough that they could swoop in and fix my mistakes felt half hearted to me.' Even if mum would probabaly just get distracted. Riskier yes, but more rewarding of her purpose. That part wasn't flattery, it isn't you I'm trying to prove myself to.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft chuckle, “That tells me what I need to know then.” There was always one who lived and thrived off worthless gossip. The fact that it was a Daeva did little to surprise her. Things this one said from now on were to be taken with a grain, a small one, of truth. “Good luck.”

The tidbit about the Prince of Detroit, and her use of such an intimate name, spoke volumes. “Sounds like they have a weak Prince.” Flattery was bullshit and hot air, nothing more.

“Sacramento has quite a bit of nightlife, I’m sure it would be difficult to settle on one that stands out. I find there are a few that stand out, but each has something to offer the others don’t.” there wasn’t a club in the Domain she had not been to. “Besides crowds, what draws you to a club? Music? Or even an event be hosted?”

Sounded like it about the same from what she’s heard before. Needing to make a name for oneself, putting distance between Sire and family. ”And what reputation are you trying to build exactly?” everyone wanted something different.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Does it? I wonder which way you went with that? Verity nods her head in acceptance of the Prince's well wishes. 'Thank you.'

Weak? That's not something I would say about him. 'He likes to be liked, and acts like everybody's friend.' A tremor runs through her frame, for it can't be a shiver Verity can't feel the cold. 'But you'd be wiser to let someone with a stake in hand pat you on the back then him.' He holds power for a reason.

Well who better to ask if it isn't to trivial? 'Are there any you would recommend?' What else? Well the crowd was what did it but there where other considerations. 'Music is a big one, I'm much more comfortable in a mosh pit than a ballroom.' Events .. eh . 'It depends on the event. If its a wear as little as possible get smashed and find some to fuck kind of event ... I'll tend to pass.' Surprised? 'If the event is a show of skill or passion of someone's efforts I am far more interested.' And of course. 'Beyond that the biggest consideration is, have I done it before.'

And in that moment, with that question the prince; strong, beautiful, seemingly born to lead, and powerful is elevated in Verity's mind. Its the simplest of questions that no one thinks to ask. Not the Seneschal with all of her drive and dedication, not Priscus Jacque with his mastery of the social games, not the Reeve with her worldly advise or even Priscus Baker with his lessons and taunts. Not a single kindred on the long dark road here, the road that leads back to to another simple question that kick started Verity's journey. As her mind pinballs backwards through encounters both recent and distant glittering shards of the answer fall away until a simple truth is left to the simple question. She answers quietly, the uncertainty in her voice does not attach to her answer but is born from it. 'That I was worth embracing.' It doesn't matter if the apex predator knows does it. She doesn't need to know if she decides I've gone to far one day. There is something of a wound to Verity's pride here not fresh cut, but still raw.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread