(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod as a piece of paper was taken from a folder of sheet music, on it, the Savage writes the number. An inked hand hands it to Verity, “Gabriel will pass along any information you bring him. Should it prove fruitful, I’ll reach out to you.” What would come of it remained to be seen.

“But the night is getting late, and I have a couple meetings I have to get to.” Most of her nights were meeting filled with little down time. And no matter how much she tries to change that, it kept happening. “Though I’ve truly enjoyed our talk.” A compliment? Maybe. It was hard to tell coming from her.

“I’ll look forward to seeing you at Formal Court.”
    Would the Daeva have learned? Or would she make the same mistake twice?

Formal Court is in like, a day...lol! So if you want to get another post in, I can close after Thank you for the fun scene!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Oh definitely better then nothing. Verity takes the sheet music with a nod. I don't think I've ever been this close to a beast this strong, good grief. 'Thank you.' This of course means I do actually need to pass things on. More than rumours at that. 'I'll make sure to not to waste anyone's time.' Verity stood straight, this was her word given and something she took seriously. The unaligned after all often have little more than our word to give.

Eyes focus in, acknowledging the dismissal. Verity now bows as low as she did when the Prince first addressed her on her way past. 'I hope your business goes wells Prince Antinori.' Either she doesn't care for flattery but knows its value to others or she just complimented me? Now how do I say the same without using flattery? 'As have I your Grace, it has been a pleasure. Thank you for your time.' There I think I manged it.

Standing straight again. 'I'll be there as early as I am able.' No pressure girl, no none at all. One last bow of her head and Verity will leave the prince to her meetings. Lingering only long enough to post the letters she came with.

Yep good idea and Thank you, as always it was an absolute blast
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread