(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

With the permanent fixture that the chess table had become, there was yet another new item. A Steinway concert piano, its cover in an upright position, revealing stunning inner strings strings. The lid was closed on the keyboard, the bench not with it.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Eternal Court is not a singular event. Always open and in constant motion, a compression of the comings and goings of Kindred within Elysium throughout the nights. As such, Eternal Court is also never truly empty; this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity pops out earphones as she arrives to the Nox and the sounds of Meatloaf’s Modern Girl is cut off.

Having tonight. gone for a outfit she has internally dubbed leather and lace. She is wearing Heeled boots. She had worn heels the first time she came here, and stumbled a little almost immediately. Heeled boots felt less like they were about to fall off she had found, and wanted to be used to wearing them here, because next month, well she didn't plan on stumbling again. To accompany this, Pants with what was sold to her as an artistic fade pattern. A top that looked kind of like a dress with floral patterns on the arms. Not that it could be really seen under the jacket/skirt combo.

Some steadying moments, eye on the prize, she reigns her beast inside as deep as it would go, knowing what she's going to walk into. Then she enters court, immediately beginning the rounds of; circulating, small talk and pleasantries that help her tune into the rumours circulating among the city’s kindred. Curious to see how they stack up to those of months prior.
    3 successes gather rumours in court
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

As she does the rounds, laughing, smiling, complimenting. Plying her trade and skills to gather to her rumors, the life blood of a socialite, Verity can’t help but notice the total absence of court officials or even kindred of note within the domain.

Still never one to let time go to waste she instead sees this a perfect opportunity to seek out a few figures she has an interest in.

Seryna Given its been seven days and no activity, Verity is going to see if Mr. Waldorf or Ms. Perez are at court.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

Looking around the room, it appears to be a quiet night. Many of the attendees are quiet. Although Verity moves around the room, she does not hear anything new or interesting that could be considered a rumor. There are five Kindred present. Two are recognized as Mr. Jake and Ms. Clark, who are speaking on a superficial subject on if there will be a theme for the next Formal Court. Mr. Jake wore a simple black suit, white dress shirt and a purple pocket square. He was a Black man wearing his natural hair about two inches long.Ms. Clark wore a rose-colored calf length gown with 3/4 length sleeves, her blonde hair falling in cascading waves. Her fair light skin was carefully made up with peach lipstick and light brown eyeshadow, bringing out her blue eyes.

They appear to be looking around.
    Mr. Royce Waldorf is walking slowly around the room, looking over attendees. He appears to be an older gentleman with white hair, styled in a well-groomed fashion from the 40's. Dark grey expensive suit with amethyst cuff links and a matching tie bar were his accessories. The tie pattern was grey, silver and purple interlocking chains, well made.
    ooc face claim

An unassuming Latino woman, Ms. Perez, is looking through a handwritten journal at a table. Her Beast rolls out to greet the others. BP 3 Her stocky body is well-muscled, and scarred. Her short, straight black hair is brushed back and pinned with a small clip into some more passable style for Formal Court. She presented herself in a modest blue calf length dress with 3/4 sleeves. A scar at her collarbone peeked out, three lines that resembled claw marks.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The quietness of the room throws into stark contrast how lively her first court had been in the city. Between her own public swearing in and father Lamech managing to get on the wrong side of three kindred of note in the domain in one evening. He was lively at least, something I shouldn’t have taken for granted it seems.

Still by a stroke of good fortune the gathered Kindred are all ones that Verity has a vested interest in speaking to. She throws a courteous smile over to Mr. Jake and Ms. Clarke they did after all have an agreement currently ongoing. But as that agreement laid out that they would contact her when they had the information Verity seeks, she leaves them to their evening. Even if they are muttering about a topic, that … could put a few holes in what I have in mind. A useful if mildly concerning titbit. The colour of Ms. Clarkes dress did give Verity a moment’s thought in considering why that choice? A thought she certainly wouldn’t have had even a few months ago.

That leaves Ms. Perez and Mr. Waldorf. Ms. Perez seems to be trying to occupy herself. Or hiding that she sits alone again? It’s a tough choice. Either way it seems calf length dresses with three quarter sleeves are a thing at the moment. Given the manner of the two Kindred Mr. Waldorf seems to be the easier to initiate with and in her mind Verity has more of an inroad with that conversation.

She will wait for his wandering and inspecting to bring him close enough to have a civil conversation, before inclining her head slightly, he was after all no higher then her in the domain. That I know of anyway. ‘Good evening Mr. Waldorf. Keeping well?’ She flashes him a purple smile noting the colour of his accessories and wishing not the first time that she had known what was going to happen the night of her embrace, she would have worn different make to have permanently pigmenting her lips and around her eyes. ‘I’m glad to bump into you, I would like to pick up our conversation from a few months past. At the last formal court.’ She says quietly, in case he needed reminding. For all the good quiet does in a room this bare.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"It has been quiet. A member of my Covenant has departed recently, which leaves a void." He states pleasantly. "Have you been well, Miss? Indeed. What is of interest?"

Ms. Perez pulls out a single sheet of 5 x 7 paper and moves around the room. She glances at Verity and Mr. Waldorf and approach Ms. Clarke and Mr. Jake, offerning them the paper.
    "If you see any of the Mekhet Clan, please give them my number and tell them to call me." She can be heard saying.
    Any one can glimpse the paper by walking up to Ms Clark.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The change in behaviour, the mysteries of the notice, even if Verity can guess it probably contains a phone number, intrigue her. More with the spoken accompaniment. Even so five kindred in a room didn’t so much make for quiet politics and intrigue as it does a late-night TV soap.

But each thing in its own time. Misty Green eyes move back to and hold on Mr. Waldorf. ‘Quiet is a rather apt descriptor.’ The room said as much, or rather didn’t. ‘I’m sorry to hear that.’ The only confirmed departure I know of is Raul.Still a little more elbow room for you perhaps?If I have worked him out right ambition might be a good angle. ‘Myself? How kind of you to ask.’ Miss, very formal. ‘I’ve been well, finding plenty to do.’ Even if kindred around here seem to spend their weeks basically in torpor.

A coy smile flicks across her features as Mr. Waldorf either pretends to, or actually doesn’t, remember their last conversation. ‘Why, the same as last we spoke Mr. Waldorf.I don’t think you want it to be heard given I had to listen closely to hear it. ‘When I answered your questions about my previous residence and what strange or mystical occurrences I’ve been privy to.’ I’ve already payed my part in this exchange. ‘And you didn’t answer mine, about a particular meeting in a car park.’ Eyes slant. She’s giving him the chance to be discreet, using only information someone already in the know would recognize.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

There is a thin smile.
    "Yes, I do not always mention previous conversations in such a place.' He alludes to his discretion.
    "You wish to me to elaborate here?" He clarifies. "I have the use of a private building if you wish to discuss there. As it stands, I am not sure how relevant that meeting is now. Have you seen the participants of late?"

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

She fires a wider smile of her own right back. 'Oh I'd be quite happy to continue elsewhere.' That suited her perfectly well. Before shaking her head. 'No I haven't.' But that doesn't matter because I said I'd do it, plans of the universe be dammed. 'But that doesn't mean its useless.' On the contrary it lowered the estimated value of the information to probabaly everyone but herself. 'So your place in a few nights then?'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes, I have heard some whispers about that." A small shake of his head. "I know former Whip left the Domain. When was the last time that you saw Priscus Baker, if I may inquire? You may be more social than I am."

"One moment."
    A small black notebook came out of a pocket. He took a moment to write down an address.
    "Please join me here. Tomorrow night at 9 PM would work well. We can have drinks, if you wish."

The piece of paper is carefully torn out and offered to Verity. An address in the older area of Rosemont Mather is written down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread