(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

'Yes I to have it on good authority the former Gangrel whip has departed.' No sense in playing with that its common news by this point surely.

Given the conversation going on across room Verity has a feeling there's a move to make here if she can get it right. An easy grin spreads across her face, suggesting there's more to tell on this matter, that she's holding back, and Verity intentional conveys her response at conversational level the better it can be overheard. 'The Mekhet Priscus hosted me in early December. It was quite the night.' Misty green eyes slip form the face of Mr. Waldorf to see past him looking for a reaction from Ms. Perez or even the other two, given they were discussing that very clan.

Her attention returns the older gentleman. 'Tomorrow at nine is perfect. I'm looking forward to it. Drinks would be lovely.' Wine, I bet you it will be wine. Oh well. That this arrangement had been made in public is also, to Verity's mind, to her benefit she wants others to know; she active, she's social, and she's having meetings outside of their ability to eavesdrop. It gives them reasons of their own to seek her out.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

The gentleman states. "Excellent. I look forward to it. Until then, Ms. Carmen, I wish you well."
    He pauses for a response to his goodbye.

Around the room, the individual Kindred move slowly around the room. Ms. Perez takes a moment to look around the room. She appears to be observing the room closely.

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

And so my circles expand by one more. Verity will incline her head as low as one would greet herself. 'Yes it should be a excellent evening. Keep well Mr. Waldorf. I'll see you tomorrow at nine.' A final Smile in parting.

Before verity Leaves court she will wonder over to Ms. Peres to grab her number and get a glance at the paper if its offered. 'Hopefully we can meet properly another night Ms. Perez but be assured should I happen across any other of your clan I'll make sure they can contact you.' She will give the shadow an almost identical nod of the head and smile that she did Mr. Waldorf. and then make an end of her evening and depart.

For such a small gathering, surprisingly fruitful.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

Jennifer Hazelton

"I am seeking members of my Clan." Simone Perez states.
    "Good evening."

The paper that Ms. Perez holds is held so that Verity can read it.
    Any member of the Clan Mekhet,
    Please meet me at [address] tomorrow evening. We shall meet at a private area that I control where we can speak freely. It looks like a restaurant. Do think of plans and ideas you have for our Family and bring them up at the meeting.
    Simone Perez

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread