...Fade in From Black

Chantay simply lay on the table; sweat sheened, out of breath, content, very much content. And beside her on the table lay the reason why. Her dark limbs were intertwined with Victoria's lighter ones, a contrast in color Chantay certainly didn't mind looking at. Partially because it also meant her eyes were also lingering on Victoria's stunning form. A form that she'd learned much of, not to mention done much to and with, over the past few hours. It had been passionate, carnal, intense...wonderful. They'd done about everything Chantay could have imagined, and many that she hadn't. An amazing way to start the new decade. She stirred softly against the other woman, releasing a soft groan. "That was..." her voice trailed off, the woman simply unable to come up with an adequate description.

Victoria had spent the last few hours with lengthy periods energetic activity between the two of them, followed by brief periods of rest. While it was true that Victoria never tired, and Chantay seemed to have extraordinary stamina, the occasional break was needed to prevent overstimulation and to let the other woman catch her breath. She was quite happy with how responsive the other woman was and it had been a long time since she had an evening like this. After things had settled down for the two of them Victoria wondered if perhaps the club wasn't the best place to get carried away like this. She smiled softly at Chantay while still in each others arms and spoke completing the woman's train of thought, "Amazing?" she finished.

Chantay's lips quirked into a grin, one fingernail idly tracing a pattern along Victoria's back. "A fitting description...if a bit insufficient." She shifted slightly against Victoria as she let out a soft, contented, sigh. Her mind going back and reviewing an incredible array of images, positions, and sensations. "Some of those things I'd never even thought of...incredible..." Her arms tightened slightly as she pressed in closer to the other woman. "Especially right after the caning, when you climbed on top of me on the table." Her expression, tone, convey pure bliss at the mere thought of the memory that Victoria knew to be of the Kiss. "What was that?"

Oh, that...Victoria thought to herself while trying to think of a way to explain it. "Well I have always found a close connection between pain and pleasure. My Domme when she trained me had a way of biting in erogenous zones with enough presure and in such a way as to stimulate the nerves. It is something I've picked up from her. It is really not something that can be taught to everyone though." She smiled and looked at the woman, God I hope she buys that...well technically everything I said is true, now that I think of it.

"Mmm...well I would simply love the opportunity to have it shown to me again sometime. Simply the most breathtaking thing I've ever experienced." Her eyes sparkled a bit, as two questions came in one statement, "Perhaps next time." She leaned over, the movement causing their bodies to rub together quite delightfully as her soft croon was whispered directly into Victoria's ear. "Please..."

Victoria smiled, "Absolutely. I'd be happy to do it next time if it means we can see each other again. I'm just glad you liked it, and I am glad your night was as enjoyable as mine was. It is not often I find someone with the energy and stamina that I've found in you. You're also so responsive and that is very fun to work with. Especially when you're enjoying it as much as I am. I hope you'll stop by again or let me call you sometime."

"Now that," Chantay's eyes sparkled, "is an offer I simply cannot refuse, a pair of them really." One hand shifted, idly tracing a fingertip across Victoria's neck in roughly the same area she'd administered the Kiss to Chantay. Provoking that manner of response with a simple bite, amazing. "I can't help but feel that there's much more to experience from you, much more to learn. Perhaps even a little Domme training of my own, let me see what things are like on the other end of the cane. And if not," Chantay gave another sigh of contentment, "I certainly wouldn't mind revisiting some of the things we've already been over. That aforementioned trick of yours comes to mind..."

Oh, Goddamnit! She would wanna know that. Sure it's easy let me drain you dry and turn you into a blood sucking monster right in the Prince's establishment. Then again, I don't know if it would work on whatever it is that she is since the embrace work with mortals...and you my dear are not a normal human. She thought for a moment and then spoke, "I've got all kinds of tricks, we haven't even scratched the surface. I love instructing people and it looks like you have the right mindset to get into it. Generally before you're trained as a Domme you are trained to be a proper sub. That way you experience what it is like first hand from both sides and can be a more attentive Domme to make sure your sub is not injured and their needs are met. We can keep doing what we're doing and see where it goes." Victoria lets her gaze drift down the woman's body and she smiled appreciatively while activating her powers of sight.

Read Aura

What strikes Victoria immediately is the sheer intensity of Chantay's aura. The colors are more vibrant than any the woman has seen before. It would certainly seem like that extra vitality encompasses so much more than just Chantay's blood. Looking deeper, Victoria begins to make out the colors. The Aura's core is a bright, brilliant red. Steady and constant, as opposed to the more flitting and fleeting displays usually seen. Bands and whorls of gold moved across the angry color almost lazily. But those core colors eventually give way. A deep red dominates the aura, whipping about in frantic whorls and tendrils, laced with the barest hints of bright green. It would seem as though the woman is not quite sated yet.

"Mmm...meeting with you time and time again, enjoying your company and firm hand, learning and experiencing all those tricks you mentioned." She grinned, "It sounds like a wonderful prospect. And I can assure you...I'd be quite the eager student."

The main color of Chantay's aura did not really surprise Victoria to be honest in the context the setting it was to be expected, however, the manner which the colors shown were different from any person she had ever read. So my beautiful pet is not human huh? What is she? She though absently before fixing on the bright green color in the aura and laughed mentally, Looks like I really made a good impression. The gold is completely unexpected I wonder how that fits in. "Mmmm, you are absolutely delicious. Having such a gorgeous and eager student would be most delightful. We'll have to trade numbers and keep in touch, I'd hate to have you slip away from me," Victoria said with a smile as her eyes finally stopped oggling the woman and reached face.

As Victoria's eyes returned to her face again Chantay leaned forward; capturing the woman's lips in a searing, passionate kiss. "I don't see why I'd want to, slip away that is." A playful grin lit her face as she disentangled her limbs from Victoria's, slipping off the table. Her body arched in a languid stretch as she made her way back to her corset, skirt, and purse. The extra sashay to her hips certainly for Victoria's benefit.

She bent down as she reached her purse, offering Victoria another rather nice view, and withdrew a card from it. Her grin only widened as she turned back to the other woman, twirling the card absentmindedly in her fingers. "My business card; phone number, e-mail...everything you might need to contact me." Her eyes sparkled once more as she settled down onto the couch, back arching softly. The timbre of her voice dropped slightly, growing husky with desire once more as her eyes lingered on Victoria's curves. "Perhaps something in that bag of tricks you have could convince me to hand it over..."

Victoria kept her eyes glued to the retreating figure and carefully following the motion of her hips. She especially noted the wonderful things the motion did to the woman's perfectly shaped backside. She grinned lustfully as the other woman bent over at the waist giving Victoria an even more tempting target for her gaze. Then at Chantay's challenge her eyes twinkled with delight. Judging by the time I think we have time for one more round, and I'd still have plenty of time to head for shelter for the day. Victoria thought while standing up and walking over, shaking her own hips, "Oh that's a challenge I'm sure to enjoy." She came to a stop and climbed onto the woman's lap and leaned in for another intense round of kissing.

Chantay's own eyes fixed on Victoria once more as the woman walked over. Drinking in the sway of her hips, and the effect it had on another area of the woman's flawless body a bit further north. As Victoria settled onto her lap Chantay met the kiss eagerly, passionately, as the two women pressed against each other once more. Hands caressed smooth skin and luscious curves as the two women reveled the other's company. But lips, hands, and fingers soon deviated from their course as they began to linger on more sensitive areas. And as Chantay began to feel bliss once more she couldn't help but know that Victoria would earn that card many, many times over.

Fade Back to Black...