Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moves confidently, mimicking the style of the nearby dancer. She glanced about her as she speaks, cautious about people responding to her Curse.
    "Thanks.
    I can see that. You prefer faster?

Yes, this is my first time. I used to go out to clubs a bit more often a few years ago.
    You have a favorite band in this genre?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner.

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe, Vice: HE STOLE MY THING
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The crowd might not be as high energy as Verity liked but seeing everyone doing their own thing, blending whatever beat was in their heads to that actually being played had its own appeal, and she was enjoying herself. Even if some of them came on a little strong with the whole dark romance angle.

She does make a marked attempt to ignore a particular kine trying to get her more direct attention. 'Faster yes. More lively. Less sorrow.' Something about a crowd giving its all, screaming and sweating and just letting loose still appealed to her, maybe just good memories she clung to, or she more hoped an actual part of herself she had held onto.

'Favourite Darkwave band?' Not my norm, its usually a little to ... bleak, but now and again. Verity takes a moment moving to the rhythm. 'Ataraxia. The closest thing I come to classical music actually.' Funny that. 'Or Death in June on the Neo folk side of things.' Remembering the conversation in court and so this time she is sure to give options.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

She makes a quick look over the Kine nearby. It is routine for her to check if anyone is detecting the Beast within, and becoming alarmed. Spooking the crowd to fear was something that she controlled, not letting it brew up unbidden. It seemed alright. Although was there someone giving Verity more attention? Not unexpected, given the presence of the Daeva. Jennifer ignores the Kine and looks to Verity.

"I might need to pick up some of this music. Its good to move to.
    I have never heard of those bands. Something I will have to fix."

It was, as Jennifer continues to dance. She is mimicking the crowd to not stand out too much. she moves with a calm confidence.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Verity knows full well she can't be missed in a room, and what she inspires in those in said room. This reflects by the fairly carefree way she conducts herself. She was safest in a crowd, under everyone's eyes. And if they sensed a little danger well that only added to her temptations. Or so she thinks. Content to keep moving her own way, not knowing the steps herself, she leaves the kine to their imaginations. Its all they would get tonight.

'I could put a playlist together if you'd like?' Is she lying, after all her talk of music she hasn't head of them? Eh doesn't matter its an acceptable response.

'Dark wave's darkest hits.' Bad joke. Verity relies on her natural charisma to carry that one. 'It has its charms, if your in the right mood.' Which Verity rarely was.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer sways to the music and makes an effort to use her body more. Her body was not a still corpse this evening, devoid of emotion. Tonight, she makes an effort to socialize as a Kine would. To that effect, she nods her head in a casual manner to Verity.
    "Yeah, that would be cool."

Jennifer snorts a laugh at the unexpected joke. "Ha, yeah. True that. What was your favorite club, back home?"
    Carefully keeping the important information vague.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

For all of her own fun Verity can't help but admire the stark difference between Seneschal Hazelton at court and Jenna here. The range of her ability, the skill it must take to move between one and the other. And the effort and energy put into this. Its a shame kindred don't really have friends in the way we used to, I think we could have been in different circumstances. A somber thought. Verity for a moment looking right on theme with the music.

'You got it, I'll put something together.'

A definite jump back up in energy at that. 'Harpos no contest. Its an old movie theatre that got converted in a heavy metal club.' The talk of Detroit seemed to generate more excitement than nostalgia and she continues. Deluxx Fluxx Is the best rave though. And if your looking for a girls night out The Ice Bar Grill Will not steer you wrong.' What else. 'Oh Society puts on more events than anyone else, and the name is pretty clever. And if your looking for something easy well Legends is a different kind of club.' The kind to pick up people all ready in the mood and who definitely will not remember the morning after.

'
    And you got any favourites?'
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gives a smile at the thought. New music was always something that she looked forward to. Music connected people across decades. It could connect the Kindred to the Kine, if Kindred were able to let the chords into thier deviod souls. It was a topic that Jennifer lingered on for a moment, content to move to the music quietly. Perhaps others would be interested in discussing music in the salon. Jennifer was already planning on inviting Kindred in person at the next Elysium. She made a note to hand Verity an official invitation then.

"Harpos." Jennifer reached into her pocket and drew out a current smartphone, her fingers deftly working it to bring up a review. She wanted pictures. Images of the bands, the club goers. Jennifer took a minute to glance at it before tucking her phone away. She was still old enough to think staring at a phone was rude when Verity was here to converse.
    "It does look awesome." Jennifer agreed. "We likely won't find something just like it. But we can look. What sort of events did Society put on?"

"I used to go out to clubs awhile ago. I was seeing someone who was interested in getting out. Yet he had to leave, and my heart drifted back to my studies.
    No, I do not have a favorite."

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

If I didn't know, and it wasn't for the voice I wouldn't believe this is the same person. She looks happy? Verity considers tuning more into to Jennifer's vibe then the crowd around them. But for appearances sake she keeps doing what she has been dancing her own style of slightly more energetic and jumpy moves.

'I wouldn't be surprised if its one of a kind.' Then an idea comes to her, an idea that for a moment is out of reach, forbidden to her, but maybe a goal to focus her efforts towards. We won't, we can, is girls night going to be a regular thing! 'We might not find anything like it, but there's bound to be all kinds of hidden gems dotted around.' The smile splits her purple lips as the idea is actually exciting. And what better way to find them then to visit each and everyone.

Sobering rapidly. 'Society.' The look Verity gives now its the focus of conversation, isn't unhappy but something about the club seems to be to her distaste. 'It's gimmick is three floors, three flavours of society, crazy rave on the first, food lounge on 2nd, sky lite which is technically its own thing but under the same banner on the third and the roof patio to chill on to cap it all.' She looks surprisingly bored describing it. 'Lets see; Ladies night party on the patio, 2 pretty 2 pay every Sunday, Star sign themed raves; summer beach party; VS night where to guest acts take it in turns to play from opposite ends of the club; close friends Friday, and I mean close; young and fabulous; Regulars artists b-day bashes.' Its clear the list could on. 'Basically every flavour of sex fuelled rave you can think of.' Not a drop of actual seduction in the place.

The hot gos about the Seneschals love life sparks a war in Verity between the Daeva that wants to know more, and the woman who knows how much that sucks. Settling for something in the middle. 'Had to leave. So no chance he could make a return appearance?' The way she said it, he might have met final death.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Thats quite a situation." Jennifer replies as she considers where she would want to gravitate towards at this site. It would need to be checked out.
    "I am open to looking at another club later."

Jennifer was quiet for a moment as she considered the question. There were layers to consider, and how much she would give away at this time.
    "It could be a possibility, yet I am not holding my breath."

14. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Dollface
    Barfly
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll face:

Matching li
    Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes

Imbibe

Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Given that they seemed to share some interests, particularly in music. And Jennifer being good company to party with, Verity is very happy to know they’ll be going again. Something that shows as she picks up the pace and her movements get a little more exuberant. Grinning all the while. ‘Well then you want to show me the sights? Or leave it to what I stumble across?’ Both options seemed good to her.

Slowing again though as the Seneschal falls quiet. Then after listening Verity does something foolish, something stupid, something potentially dangerous. She reaches out and gives Jennifer a reassuring squeeze on the arm. It seems the human had won out today. ‘If he was Mr. Right he will come back.’ Just have hope. ‘And if he wasn’t well … you’ve got me to party with now.’ A small encouraging smile. She isn’t flirting, just trying to empathize and comfort, Verity knows for all her beauty she is no compensation for a lost love. ‘Either way I think he’s a fool for leaving.’ The Nos must have it really rough when it comes to love, that better not have been the reason he left.
    Health
    Vitae Willpower

16. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread